<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
shahindia12

First cousin marriage legal or illegal in India?

Guest mohit

@someone

i can see my future :(

thanks for sharing your feelings. I also don't think I will ever be able to get over her even if I am married to someone else.

@goldy malik

try to kar hi sakte hain Main to bengal se hoon

Guest moni

:(even i am goin thru the same problem..jst bcoz of my family i hav 2b far frm my cousin,v love each other so much..but no1 is ther 2help us.plzz sum1 help us.v both can't live witout each other.

Guest Pinki

Hi dinesh dis is pinki here my problem is same as urs plz if u can plz hlp me out.

Guest vino

Hey Guys....

I am from Malaysia........

Mr.RnR/[email protected] thx for the advise and it is a superb 1.........am too i love with my cousin.....and and some sort suggested the same as you, to settle down in life.

Cousins out there.......Live this life as it is yours and the last......its yours ,,,,you will have to live it not others....

Gd Luck......

Guest vino

Hey Hey Guys.....I am from Malaysia

I am a Hindu too....... loving my cousin and she loves me tooo........

To those out there....this is your live.....yours to live this life and too end it...not some 1 else.....take a gd care of your family tooo. and enjoy this life every second as if it is your last.

Vino.

Guest funny_divya@yahoo.co.in

Hi everyone we all could help each if only people do not back off at the last moment. Lets gather courage ppl plz let's two two couple  get togather and help one another out of the situation and get to spend life with there respective love and also satisfy there families so to say plz plz come forward gather courage and help each other

Guest monu8924

hi

i have the same problem too. i fell in love with my cousin sister but he 11 years younger me. he my mom's brother's daughter .  but i never told any body because they will let me fell embarrassed i'm 29 and she's 18 we are both in the India .... what will do .........i wants marriage with her. help me . Could i marriage with her under the marriage act of India.......help me please 

Guest monu8924

WHY  bengal HAVE NOT A HEART TO BEATING FOR HER ............................................ DO'T SPOIL YOUER AND HER BUT EFFECTS PN TWO OTHER PERSON

Guest saurav

Hi seema, i am also from north india. me and my cousin also love each other. believe me we both can help each other in getting our love ones. plz do contact me at REDACTED BY ADMIN

I am a girl, who wants to marry with my mother's  sister's son in India. Pleas advice me if its legal in North India (Punjab).

Thanks

Neha

:(

Guest Girish

My Cousin Is elder Than Me, V Love Each Other, I like 2 marry her  Nw I m really confuse  :wacko:

Guest navi

WHY  bengal HAVE NOT A HEART TO BEATING FOR HER ............................................ DO'T SPOIL YOUER AND HER BUT EFFECTS PN TWO OTHER PERSON

If we Indians cant help each other how do we expect other ppl to do the same..plz gather courage and help one another even me coz i'm also in need of the same

hi divya... m navi from punjab... i too love my younger cousin ... she is my fathers brother doughter...plz contact me if we can help each other..../

Guest deepen lal

Hi guys and girls go to some where else to find another person. You seems to be knowing that some where some how you both will be facing tons of problems that might prohibit you living happy life, may be ethically and socially. There are so many girls and boys in India, probably you all will find better than you love now. Please maintain healty invironment in your family and society. To have married in blood relation not only against the religion/ traditions but also very bad genetically. Effect might appear in your childern. Good to have married way far from blood relation, i prefer intercast.

Deepen

Canada

Sorry, Deepen, but you're wrong about the genetics.  Look around the site outside the forums and you'll find a lot of scientifically and medically backed information about the realities of children of cousin couples.  If you object just because you don't like it and promote yourself ruler of the universe above science, medicine, religion, and even tradition, just say so.  But don't expect anyone else to consider you a god even if you see yourself that way.

Guest andy

to every one in this position plz forward my mess to all.... ther is people who can help.... THEY ARE CALLED THE LOVE COMMANDOS just google love commando and u will find out for your self.... they are a bunch of people who help all types of premi (lovers). :cool:

Guest TorAkshay

I read most of this thread and I am so happy there are other people like me :D

I have been in love with my cousin since 7 years (actually since childhood but I never realized it was love) I don't care about the social acceptance about our marriage. All I care is about my parents and my love.

She is too scared and she feels that what we are doing is wrong. I have talked to her about this and I asked her to make up her mind and she said that she <b>may or may not marry me</b> but she will definitely not marry anyone else. Once she even mentioned about committing suicide, which made me really angry and I made her promise that she will never say anything like this ever again or I will go as far away from her as I can, never to return.

I hope to find what does the law have to say about our relationship, but the problem is she is not just my mother's sister's daughter, she is also my father's brother's daughter. You see my mother married my father and then my mother's younger sister married my fathers younger brother.

The only positive this is that her mother and father were in love so I hope they will understand this :|

Guest amir

hi guys

we r also from south India but its not accepted in our culture. we are first cousins and we live in US.

We told our parents 2 yrs back n they r always thinking of something to separate us we r planning to get married here in US as some of the states accepts i understand ur problme its hard n i guess it illegal in India to marry first cousin.

All the best

nikki

I am resident of Maharashtra.

I am facing similar problem, can u help me?

give me your mail id, so that i can contact u.

Guest Nirmolendu

Hi i am from northeast of India i have also the same situation,i am in love with my first cousin since i was kid and she is older dan me,and now we want to get married but confused about the law,our society and family,and morover i came to realise that we are born for each other only and love each other very much.

Guest ravi chaudhary

i am hindu, i want to marry my cousin i.e. my . Father?s sister?s daughter.    is it possible to marry?

Guest Trisha

Hi... I also face the same problem....I am a Bangladeshi girl and want to marry brother's sister's son. But this type of marriage is prohibited in law. We love each other since 11 years. I never think other boy as my husband.I love him very much. But what can we do? His family may be agree with us. But my parents never do. His & my family members know everything about us. I don't no what will happen at last. God Please be with us & show us the right path. I believe that the real love comes from God or Heaven.

Guest Arihant Vora

Yes Dear my also same problem can you help me how to get legal marriage with my COUSIN SISTER..? I want to marriage with my (grand mother's) Sister's son Doughter..! Can you help me is this is valid marrage or not as per hindu marriage act of india, I m staying in Mumbai.. Plz call me if any solution.. my contact no is 098XXXXXXXXX.. plz plz plz all the readers help me to get marriage with my love one who is my life.. I cant live without her & she is also not live without me.. waithing for all of your replay...!

Guest sharen

Hi, I am in love with my first cousin and we want to get married but I am confused about the law. Well, I now we will face alot of problems becuse we are hindu and our society and family will never accept this but we can't live without each other and love each other very much. But the main question is. Is it legal or illegal for first cousin to get married.  I did some research and found that according to the Hindu Marriage Act of India "the childern of brother and sister can't marry".  But people in the south India tell it is legal to marry first cousin in India. Also, it is normal and first cousin marry in India everyday. Can you help me with this. What is true and what is false.

Thank You,

Shah

Hi...

Even i m facing the same problm... N after doin research i got to find tht

After converting to christianity... Under indian christian marriage

Act one cn get married.... One case hs happened in delhi high court of similar

Thing n the judge hs granted thm clean chit... N thier relation is registered

N legal. M tryg to get those facts more in detail... N also tryg to know

More abt how to get it done.....

U cn also go on similar path n find out conclusions....

If u find any info..pls share.......