<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
shahindia12

First cousin marriage legal or illegal in India?

Guest kannan

Sir,I am from tamilnadu i love my mother's sister's daughter accoroding to hindu law it is illlegal or not. What can I do sir? Please reply.

Guest Micki

Guys i also facing the same problem. I think, love have no rule, love is independ. So why it is illegal in some country?

Guest pallavi

'm in love wit my father's elder sister's grandson..is there any problem in getting married to him??

'm in love wit my father's elder sister's grandson..is there any problem in getting married to him??

Biologically speaking, there's no problem. It's unlikely that you would have both inherited the same genes that could result in abnormalities to your children, should you ever have any.

Dear All,

people, religion, sects and even our parents believe in what is written in most of our scriptures.. why??

FEAR.. fear of losing their precious lives in the hand of religion.

One thing I have it for all these people.

We are all children of god if u say it is prohibited by religion and we are all atleast 16th of a cousin to every one in this world.. Please check statistics in google.

So technically speaking we should all never get married or have sex at all.

Life itself will be a taboo.

What shit is this. I do not understand.

To be very honest ppl , let ppl call us retards, rednecks, incestous perverts, no matter what  i do not simply care. I salute people like gursewak singh.

BRAVO!!.. Look love is blind finally and it does not see whether it is your direct cousin or cross cousin. I and my mothers sisters daughter were in actually a secret relation and we got into a little bit of intimacy too, unfortunately ppl started suspecting and we had to stop.

I had been in a lot of thought for this and finally i came to a resolution that this is of no use hiding and it is finally human feelings also.

We are all made of one power and we shall be proud of always what we do.

It is not something that we are killing somebody or doing something wrong like others do.

The most important thing about these things is GUILT

We feel as if we are equivalent to killers

SIN, Mistake and whatever you can say these things first haunt us, if we first come out of this then only we can be brave to be fight for cousin marriages.

If there exists a supreme, then we are all part of it correct, then whatever we do is something part of what the supreme does.

Then how come u blame yourself for something which is not in your control at all.

We have not come with an instruction manual and a do's and dont's book.

Sexuality and marriage are all personal choices and it is all smething which no law can govern and no religion can dictate.. 2 people love , have free sex ,get married, njoi life as and whicever way u wish.. murder rape are all the most heinous things which happen in this world, ppl are not at all bothered about things that come because of hate, bt ppl want to come out with all sorts of names and stupid things about two ppl who actually love, want to live together, have a beautiful life and actually are more dedicated in even sacrificing their lives for something which todays world actually lacks seeing it as good, pure and worth living for!!

Kudos and long live cousincouples.com

Njoi ppl, dont worry, If law has no provision, u make ur own!!

-Rohit

Let there be supreme bliss!!

Hi guys and girls go to some where else to find another person. You seems to be knowing that some where some how you both will be facing tons of problems that might prohibit you living happy life, may be ethically and socially. There are so many girls and boys in India, probably you all will find better than you love now. Please maintain healty invironment in your family and society. To have married in blood relation not only against the religion/ traditions but also very bad genetically. Effect might appear in your childern. Good to have married way far from blood relation, i prefer intercast.

Deepen

Canada

hmm.... be careful on what you are about to say, first of you shouldn't judge. take a survey first.... I strongly disagree in all your statements specially genetics... because many of our products, I mean sons and daughters are perfectly healthy. I can see that to our daughter, she's still 2 but through out her growth and development she health and intelligent even had advanced development. she's even smarter and healthier compared to my husband's ( my first cousin) sister's baby which has delayed growth and development compared to our baby. try to check the photos of our sons and daughter in this site.

maintain a healthy environment in your society huh...???? why???? what do you think of those differently abled children?? are they all a product of cousin couples???? hello???? they're not.... if I know, most of them are a product of non related couples.... you see, the production of a baby depends also on the mother's life style during pregnancy, also on the father's lifestyle.. there are a lot of factors not only on genetics. first-second cousins are perfect genes.

Guest prabhu

i m prabhu from trichy. i m also love my first cousin.( my mother sisiter daughter ). we are love from kid..now only we face the problem.. to marry first cousin.. now we dont knw to wat we do... my parents and her parents belive us very much that means we are more time in home without my parents...can anybody help to me to marry her...

Guest PRASATH

i m prabhu from trichy. i m also love my first cousin.( my mother sisiter daughter ). we are love from kid..now only we face the problem.. to marry first cousin.. now we dont knw to wat we do... my parents and her parents belive us very much that means we are more time in home without my parents...can anybody help to me to marry her...

i m also face the same problem i want clearly know about can i marry my first cousin in tamilnadu. its legal or ilegal. may i get register marry to her....pl some body help me

Guest Narayanan

In Tamiladu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Marrying Cross Cousins is allowed, For  men He can marry his father's sister's Daughter or Mother's Brother's Daughter, But not Mothers Sisters Daughter or Fathers Brothers Daughter Because They are considered as Siblings  And For Women She can marry Mother's Brother's Son or Father's Sister's Son but not Mother's Sister's Son or Father's Brother's Son as they are considered as siblings.

Guest Avi

Hi,

I am Avi(Brahhmin) from North India (U.P.), i am also facing same issue where i love my Cousin sister and want to marry her. Is there any couple from Bhramin famiy from UP who is facing the same marriage issue. I was wondering we will be able to help each other.....

Please send me a mail on [email protected]

Thanks

Avi

hi guys,

i have a solution (but read this whole u will get motivated at least i hope this)

i know how u all are feeling

the pain u all have inside ur heart (deep in heart)

well u know the fact is we can do any thing or we cant do anything

i mean think it in this way there are so many people who are even against love maariage

think of the time when our parents were as same age as we at that love marriages are difficult but many have passed through this

i know majority of u have a problem with law as in hindu (especially north)

so what should we do?

there are so many of us who are suffering from the same pain and cant do anything

many of u will accept the seperation and live happy with ur patners memories even though that will be painful

so dont do this seperation (or forget ur partner) crap

guys we have only one life dont let it go like this

this is ur life so how u r hoping that people will understand ur pain

so marry ur cousin or whom ever u r in love with

there is no point in giving up and remove that give up word from ur dictionary

guys ur parents loves u ( atleast we hope this) and they should/will always be with u ( if they really love u)

ur parents already live half of there journey and urs journey is still far from them so dont let ur lpartner go 'cuz of that

think guyz ur parents loves u and slowly accept ur relationship and u with ur cousin can live with ur parent ( it may take time but they will come afterall they are urs they will understand one day dont u all think so )

guyz dont let ur partner to go instead of this easy job do something fight for it just be with that man/girl

marry with ur cousin dont give up

please i m also fighting and and I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE IN THIS

we all will show the future that the have right to live their life in which ever way they want (not disturbing others / i mean hurting someone physically/bully)

so i hope now u r in small but a motivated

now  the MAIN PROBLEM legal problem

well in hindu law not possible

1st way change ur religion to christan or any other legally ( dont worry god is same they never discriminate themselve)

and after this hindu law shall not be apply on u

2nd dont register ur marriage there will not be any legal issue

i mean 500 yr ago there are no cirtificates so no problem

u can marry in temple live together

if someone case u u can tell we hadnt married

'caz there is no proof of that

and last be strong if u really love then WHY/WHAT ARE U THINKING?

DO U THINK SOME ONE ELSE CAN TAKE CARE OF UR PARTNER MORE THAN U AND IF U THINK THEN THINK AGAIN DO U REALLY LOVE HIM/HER?

AND IF U THINK NO ONLY U HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO TAKE CARE OF UR PARTNER THEN DONT LEAVE HIM/HER AT ANY COST

so guyz please tell me if u feel happy after reading this

hi guys,

i have a solution (but read this whole u will get motivated at least i hope this)

i mean think it in this way there are so many people who are even against love maariage

think of the time when our parents were as same age as we at that love marriages are difficult but many have passed through this

so what should we do?

there are so many of us who are suffering from the same pain and cant do anything

many of u will accept the seperation and live happy with ur patners memories even though that will be painful

guys ur parents loves u ( atleast we hope this) and they should/will always be with u ( if they really love u)

ur parents already live half of there journey and urs journey is still far from them so dont let ur lpartner go 'cuz of that

think guyz ur parents loves u and slowly accept ur relationship and u with ur cousin can live with ur parent ( it may take time but they will come afterall they are urs they will understand one day dont u all think so )

guyz dont let ur partner to go instead of this easy job do something fight for it just be with that man/girl

we all will show the future that the have right to live their life in which ever way they want (not disturbing others / i mean hurting someone physically/bully)

1st way change ur religion to christan or any other legally ( dont worry god is same they never discriminate themselve)

DO U THINK SOME ONE ELSE CAN TAKE CARE OF UR PARTNER MORE THAN U AND IF U THINK THEN THINK AGAIN DO U REALLY LOVE HIM/HER?

AND IF U THINK NO ONLY U HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO TAKE CARE OF UR PARTNER THEN DONT LEAVE HIM/HER AT ANY COST

hi guys,

so what should we do?

hey guys please help me out.. i'm in love with my first cousin...from last five years... last year we both came to US..she is a doctor, preparing for specialization  and i'm a graduate student at university of southwestern medical center dallas texas.. i'm a prosthesist..... she is  my mother's brother's daughter... we are hindu brahmins, sharma (North India)..she was born and brought up in mumbai and i was born and brought up in Jaipur..  we both are 24 years old and our family planning to get us married in three years.... please guys help us out..any descent couple who wanna trade for there love let me know...by this way we can keep our families happy too... after three years we  both may get the greencard so if u marry us we can come back to US and can spend our life happily with our loves. guys please reply....plssssssssssssssssssssssssss...i really need sum1's help... i hope sum1 will show up as an angel of my life.... m very scared of spending my life without her... so guys pls reply asap....

Guest rohnit

well same here. even my cousin is 7 years younger. but we r going to arrange fake marriage for her, for a while....and settle back together in another city. or other country if possible. its a stake yet it z gonba work.all da best guys

Guest dineshkumar

i m dinesh. i m also love my first cousin.( my mother sisiter daughter ). we are love from kid..now only we face the problem.. to marry first cousin.. now we dont knw to wat we do...can anybody help to me to marry her...we are never try to hurt our parents..if any good idea plz share with me.very urgent..we both are 24 years old.we need your help friends...if any idea you have mail me at any time..

my mail id:[email protected]

Guest Ramesh

I want to marry my mother's younger sister daughter. We both love each other. We don't have anyother option other than marriage. Pls anyone help me out whether it is legal ? We from hindu religion 

Guest sunny

guys me too in a same problem....i love my mother's brother's daughter...she also loves me so much..we want to marry.can anyone tell me problems associated with this?

Guest Jeeva

Hi, I am in love with my first cousin. Iam from Tamil nadu. I wonder if any other couples from Tamil nadu are in the same situation. Kindly contact me so that we can mutually help each other.

Thank u,

All the best.

Regards,

jeeva

Guest Manjunath

hi may I know how u ppl were able to marry in church because am in love wid my dad's younger brother's daughter please reply to dis email id (email addy removed) as soon as possible its really urgent...ur suggestion will be very helpful for us so we can go ahead n marry without any problems....

Instead of asking to be reached at an email address, which is against the TOS to post.

Try using the PM (private message) route first. then if you want to exchange email addys

that is your business.