• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest wompwomp

I'm so confused!

5 posts in this topic

This is a very long story in terms of, I've had a major crush on my cousin for the longest time. When I was younger I used to rest my head on his shoulder and he'd let me and I just was so obsessed with him.

Eventually as we grew older we had many times where I was so happy because it felt like my feelings were being reciprocated. For example, he would let me hold his hand if mine were cold, he'd sit with me and he'd always involve me in conversation. We honestly don't get to see each other that often because he's always working or studying and I get really sad about it. Either way, we had always been the same. When he first started dating, he used to tell me things like "Did you know my girlfriend got me this belt?" or "I think I'm going to break up with my girlfriend soon." And I was always thinking about how irrelevant from the conversation it was. But recently I feel like we've been pretty distant. He won't let me touch him or tickle him but when we go for dinner he sat across from me and it honestly felt like we were on a date. We'd talk and joke and I'm just so confused. One second he won't let me even hug him goodbye and the next he's asking to sit next to me or trying to find excuses to be with me.

I don't know what to do.

I'm getting so fed up and I just wish I could confess to him but I don't want to act on it and it turns out he doesn't. I'd rather him make the first move.

But even then, I'm unsure of how to act.

Your ages and a general geographic location may get you more advice.

OMG WompWomp - limit yourself to one post on this subject!

You posted this same basic thing as idontknowwhattodo.  Trust me, having more than one thread going on with the same topic is not going to get you more responses.

Or better yet, just join this forum so you don't have to keep logging in as a guest.

I'm sorry, I had this internet issue so I wasn't sure if it posted so I decided to go more in depth - feel free to delete this one.

When you post as a guest, your have to await for approval from a moderator,  But if you take a couple of minutes and just join this forum you can post to your heart's content!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0