• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sapphire

I was trapped in the wrong relationship !!

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was in a relationship with this guy from past few months. We had met at a family function and knew that we are actually long distant cousins, we found each other very attractive,  and have been dating since then. I really found him so cute and I really loved him from my heart, and we have even got physical with each other. But, now only I realized his real face, he wa a fraud, and did everything just to get money from me. When he realised that I’m not going to give him a single penny, he has taken a huge step and filed a suit against me for using drugs. Once when I was with him, he had forced me to use it, and I did it just to please him. He had taken pictures of me and now is blackmailing me with that. He has gone to the police with that as evidence  and is saying that I have the possession and supply of drugs. He is really trying to trap me and get money from me. But since I know that I’m innocent and have not done anything wrong. I have consulted a criminal lawyers, http://www.torontodefencelawyers.com/practice-areas/drug-offences/, and they hvae ensuerd me that I will succeed in my fight. But, the problem is that I loved him so much that now, I just can’t get him out of my head. On one side, I have unlimited hatre for him, but on the other side, he is my first love and can never forget him . And moreover, since he is my cousin, our family has got involved, and things are getting worse. Need your advice on this, what could be done to solve this issue ? I just want to forget him.

have you actually been served papers naming you in a lawsuit? or is he just telling you that he filed one? because it just doesn't add up and make sense the way you're telling it. why would someone sue you for using drugs anyway? especially when your testimony will condemn him! and trying to claim you have possession of and are dealing drugs is easy enough to prove false. you could not possibly get convicted of anything like that with only photos of some past event as evidence.

i believe you are right that he's just trying to shake you down for money. don't give him any. what a jerk he turned out to be! i understand you feel betrayed by your first love, but you have to let go of any lingering feelings of desire you have for this guy. he's toxic.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0