Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fitz150

Finally Living as a Couple 💕

7 posts in this topic

We've been living as a couple for about 6 months now ....... it's amazing and wonderful and better than we could ever had hoped for. 

Initally we were both unsure how to 'be' as a couple living together but I'm sure this is the same to a certain degree for any newly cohabitating couple - cousins or not. 

However, we quickly became soooo comfortable with each other it all seems so natural now. We cook together, clean together, shop together, garden together, snuggle on the sofa watching TV in the evenings and go to sleep in bed entwined together as one. During the night we seem to involuntarily reach out and cuddle each other while we are asleep. When we wake every morning we look into each other's eyes and kiss. 

The normal things still happen - put the bins out on a Monday, pay the electricity bill, cat the grass, wash the cars etc etc. We both work full time and have friends both mutual and individual. Our mutual friends know about our cousin couple relationship and treat us like just any other couple. They are happy that we are so happy. Our work colleagues don't know that we are cousins but they do know we both have a significant other. 

We do lead a double life because our family doesn't know about our relationship but we suspect they may suspect. We are comfortable with this because we don't want to cause any unrest as our parents are in their 80's with some other family complications. When we are with them, which is often, we both seem to just slip into default cousin mode - it works quite well. 

We forget we are cousins and it rarely gets a mention. We feel like a normal couple, lovers, best friends and soulmates. Neither of us knew we could love and feel loved this much.  

LIFE IS AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL WITH MY SWEET LOVELY LADY (MLJ❤️)

Wow! Sounds like my dream came true for you! So happy for you 🙂

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0