• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nni

confusion

2 posts in this topic

hello i am 23 years old and my cousin is 19 years old and he lives in usa.We spend with each others 10 weeks and at first i felt so attached to him and we used to talk every night for hours and had some weird feelings like i used to feel jealous from his girlfriend for example but i knew it was wrong and nothing could ever happen. when i went to usa to spend 5weeks he told me that he is in love with me and left his girllfriend and he is serious he wants to marry me but this topic scared me so much and i felt like the feelings that i used to have just disappeared my uncle has no problem but my parents and the people around me wont let me be happy specially that i am older and just finish my pharmacy .He always tells me that i am the love of his life and i always cry about the topic specially that he kissed me many times when i was in usa. my question is do you think that i have feelings for him but i am just trying to fight those feelins and if i see him again i will be attached to him?should i give him more time maybe he can move on?i am worried to loose him specially that we are a united family even though each one of us lives in a different countries. 

Only you would know if you are attracted to him or not.  Are you?

Frankly, I don't think you have spent enough time with him to know if he is someone you would want to spend the rest of your life with.  For now, I would put this "relationship" on the back burner, especially since the two of you live in different countries.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0