• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC

Happy Annivetsity to us all!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

2013 marks the 15th anniversity of this website and 19 years of marriage to my first cousin. We are all getting old!

I'm glad the website made it long enough for me to find it.  But I'm even more glad about your anniversary.  Congratulations!!

Happy Anniversary, Boss and Ms. Boss!!

I have been here 10 years!  Wow has it been that long!

oh come on, what MONTH marks the anniversary?

mark and i will have been married 15 years on new years day.... and we came to this site just a month or two later. so i'm just trying to figure out how many months old the site was when we showed up here.

kc, congrats on both of your anniversaries!

September! 27th

oh come on, what MONTH marks the anniversary?

mark and i will have been married 15 years on new years day.... and we came to this site just a month or two later. so i'm just trying to figure out how many months old the site was when we showed up here.

kc, congrats on both of your anniversaries!

wow, so it's TODAY! and the site is only about three months older than my marriage! i always knew i'd come sometime in the first year or two, but i didn't know that i came when the site was still in its infancy! hey, remember dawn, the chatroom's honorary bartender? wonder whatever happened to her. she was a lot of fun.

Yeah Dawn was one of the first people I remember meeting on here. I don't think her husband liked her coming to this site since their teenage son didn't know they were cousins.

wow, so it's TODAY! and the site is only about three months older than my marriage! i always knew i'd come sometime in the first year or two, but i didn't know that i came when the site was still in its infancy! hey, remember dawn, the chatroom's honorary bartender? wonder whatever happened to her. she was a lot of fun.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0