• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Jodi_NYC

Cousin Couples for TV show

Jodi_NYC    2

Hi everyone! My name is Jodi Friedman and I'm a Casting Director for a major TV production company called Leftfield Pictures. We're seeking currently seeking cousin couples for a possible new docu-series. Please know that we are NOT looking to shame anyone or put anyone in a disparaging light. To the contrary, the idea of the show is to de-mystify and normalize the reality that many cousins end up falling in love. The more research I do about cousins who end up together, the more I realize it’s not uncommon or taboo. Everyone has a story to tell, and none of us can predict or control who we fall in love with. 

If anyone is interested in speaking with me, or if you have any questions, I can be reached at 212-564-2607 x2648 or jodi.friedman@leftfieldpictures.com. Please note that the moderators have approved my posting on the forum.

You can learn more about Leftfield Pictures at http://leftfield-entertainment.com. We’ve created a number of non-scripted programs for virtually every television network, including TLC, Discovery, A&E and History, just to name a few. 

LadyC    98

she contacted me privately, and i referred her to KC for permission. i haven't talked to him but i'm assuming he said yes :)

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Emma_1
      My cousin isn't much expressive when it comes to his feelings. I can assume he likes me but not sure.
      Talking about sex with him, it's very hot and passionate. We would always stare into each other's eyes the whole time we make love. He loves to pleasure me without asking for it in return and feels happy seeing me orgasm. 
      Even though I did an embarrassing thing while we were doing it, he still didn't find it bad. He just took me in his arms, kissed me and told me it's alright. One night when we were having sex he got on top of me holding me tightly in his arms and groaning sexily as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him close, there was an urgency in him where we were in that position. I once asked him why he wanted me that much that he couldn't think of any other girls. He replied "that's because it's you, silly". 
      The sex tells me his feelings for me runs deeper. What do you think?
    • By kumar
      on my previous topic i told what had happened between me any my cousin 
      on short
      I'm 21 yr old male shes 19 yr old (my mothers younger sister's daughter) we had a spark between us for many years, we will always use physical contact to test our boundaries you know the usual accidental boob touch and butt squeeze/slapping , 2 months ago i visited her and we talked to a bit before leaving i asked for a hug and she hugged me the words "I love you" slipped out of my mouth there was a awkward silence for a moment, i panicked and wanted to do something to end the silence and suddenly slapped her butt(both sides), she told me not to touch her and i replied that if she didn't like it, she didn't answer that and again i asked that we used to touch each other all the time, she replied "that was when we were younger" (we used to do this kind of stuff on a monthly basis don't know what she meant by that) after that I wanted to change the topic and asked her to come to my house anytime she wanted,she replied "after 10 days i will because of work", after that on the same day i called her to see if she is still annoyed with me she talked normally, 4 days after that i found out she had blocked me on all social media, i thought she wanted time to process the things that happened and i gave her some space and time to time without wanting to disturbing her (its been 2 months since this happened),10 days ago i downloaded a random chat app and found she was in it, but i didn't want to disturb or annoy her further so i kept quite,4 days ago i found out that she also blocked me on that app too.
      what if she never wants to talk to me again? or she told her parents about what had happened?
      i really love her and I am sure that she has feelings for me as well.....I don't know what happened this time
      I really want to get back to her ,things between us are on and off most of the time but she always gets back but this time its taking too long I'm worried she might never want to be with me again
      additional information
      one of my older cousin (female) married her cousin (her father's older sister's son) if was months ago (our family circle accepts marriage's like this) that was the time when things started getting more serious between me and her but there is a problem our family circle accepts cross cousin relationships but sadly parallel cousin relationships are a taboo 
      we never really talked about our relationship or marriage we only used to do some physical contact stuff to each other (a lot!), i think i scared her off by telling that i love her or it could be the butt slapping thing i really don't know
      i haven't tried calling her out of fear 
      I'm arranging a get together with all the cousins and i really want her to come so i can talk with her (don't know how to invite her need any advice or help with on the invite plan) 
      I'm hoping that being with all the other cousins will ease her and make her more comfortable to talk with me 
      this is my plan so far (feel free to tell me if there is anything wrong with this idea or how to execute this plan) i really need all the help i can get, I don't want to lose her 
      i know most of you guys went through some kindof problems with your cousins before having a relationship with them so you know or kindof relate to what I'm going through right now please please try to help

• By Freyaaa
      Me and my cousin that I LOVE, are not close before. He left Philippines when he was 4 and he grew up in other country.
      When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So now 2017, he came back again for like 7 YEARS. When the first time I saw him for so many years, I was like wow, he grew up handsome and gorgeous. Then at first I'm still shy to him, and I have this feeling that makes my heart beat faster, I know this sounds corny but that is really how I feel everytime I see him. Then we got close, everytime he go out he alwas asking me if I can go with him. At first I was so shy but I got used to it. We became so close, hang out alot, he always prefers to be with me.
      Then the day before he leaves, there's the heavy feeling in my heart. Then at like 1 in the morning were still up, just the two of us. Just talking about things, then I can't take it anymore. I cried in front of him coz I'm so sad thinking that he's leaving tomorrow, he comfort me, hold my hand, and saying always that he will come back as soon as he can. Then he kissed my forehead for like 5 seconds before we go to our own rooms to sleep. I find it sooo sweet of him.
      Then when since he left, he made facebook just for me so we can still have communication somehow, it sucks that we don't have the same time interval but we still find a way to atleast talk even if we just talk about holy crapoly!, I feel so entertained and he told me he also feel the same.
      Since he left, everytime I dream he's always there, AND the thing is he also experiencing the same also!!
      Then now he keeps on calling me 'boo boo', I searched what is the meaning of that and it says that its other term for 'my love'.
      This is the first time I felt like this. It feels so strong. I feel like we have a connection but I don't know what kind of connection is this.
      Please help me coz I don't know what to do anymore.
    • By paragsinha3943
      Hello everyone, I am new here, never new these kind of forum does exist, or never cared. Why? never thought I will tell her.
      I will go in detail, so  please give me some advice. I am 25 years old male, I love my 19 years old cousin sister, who is daughter of brother of my mother. This love is not like love at first sight, rather it is a slow process which developed from likeliness, to crush, to love, and now I think it will be very difficult for me to survive without her.
      So, I finally decided to just get done with it, do or die, if she says she loves me too then its great, and if she says no, then its good too because atleast I can be practical and move on with it. I am waiting for the right moment to do it.
      I have not told anyone yet, she will be the first to know it. So I will tell things that happens between us and why I think that there is slight chance that she likes me too. I will get into some little details, so you people can give me a better advice, please be patient, and read it fully. I will write in slight details, and in full details if there is good support for me.
      So, how is it between us? Well as I already told she is six and half years younger than me. This gap is huge, but I am helpless, its not like I willingly selected her in my heart, it was not under my control. We are quiet frank with each other, there is almost no formality between us. We generally meet in family functions, so its not like we meet regularly. I met her last on 6-7 of this may, and before that on dec 16 and before that on july 16 and before that two times on april 16. There were also few times where we visit each others' house for few hours only. I can go on all night like this, but its like we meet only few times in a year, or sometimes only once or twice a year, all depends on the frequency of these family functions. Whenever or whereever we meet, from the last year, I feel like there is always some kind of emotional attachment not only from my side but her side too.
      How she behaves towards me? Now this is the most complex thing I has ever witnessed in my life. Her behaviour towards me ranges from like, wants to be with me all time to extreme "dont care about me". Since we generally meet in family functions, we are generally very close during those days when we meet. Its like when she becomes free from family things, she always tries to come to me rather than going towards other cousin, tries to be with me, always asks me for something important, and always asks me for unimportant things too, sometimes it did clicked to my mind that she is just using me, but she is innocent type of girl, and she does anything I ask her as long as she can do it. These are the times where I believe that I am more than just elder cousin brother to her, but the nightmare starts after these family functions which is in next para.
      So, what are these nightmares? Since texting or calling is the only way to be connected right now, we cousins, all of us never made a habit of calling needlessly, that lefts us with only texting. So texting is the biggest nightmare for me. She very rarely texts me in first place like Hi, how are you. Only texts when she needs some help or for telling some info or wishing something like friendship day. And even on top of that, bigger issue is that when I try to chat with her by texting her first, she rarely replies immediately. only replies immediately only when there is some work or family related texts, not on casual texts. And after some texting like 5-6 messages, always replies with conversation texts like "ok". Never tries to extend these texting. But if you people are going to say that she just doesnt like texting, the you are wrong. I have been with her a lot of times, and I have always seen her reply to her friends immediately, even though she is busy, so its not like that she just doesnt do texting, she just doesnt reply to me. She used to reply me a lot during nov 16 to jan 17 but I dont know what happened after that. I texted her on 11th may and still there is no reply, even though she comes online as seen from her "last seen on" or from status updates.
      For all those who is not gonna read all these things, I am gonna write it in short. When we meet in family functions, there is always very positive response, but the moment we leave each other, there is almost next to none casual texting.
      So please tell me, how to propose her, as I have decided to do it. And if you people want more details, I can narrate things in more details too, but first I am waiting for few helpful responses.
      ONE THING, PLEASE HELP ME, I AM IN DIRE NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP, IT WILL REDUCE BURDEN IN MY HEART, ATLEAST HERE I CAN WRITE THINGS FREELY, PLEASEEEEE, PLEASE DO REPLY EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SMALL ONE.
    • By Anon
      To start off, we are half 2nd cousins. We did not grow up together. I knew of him through the family but only met him once that I can recall, I was very young i don't even remember him from the visit but do remember his sister. Let's call him Zach, he is in fact now my boyfriend of almost 3 years. I've lived with my dad my whole life but from many complications I then moved in with my mom whom Zach is related to on her side of the family. Zachs immediate family has a good amount of money and my mom wanted me to enjoy first week back home and figured it'd be nice to visit my cousin Zachs house and his family considering they have a very huge, nice house. I was very sick from traveling such a long way from my dad's to my mom's I just wanted to go home the whole time I was there. But yes, this was in fact the 1st time i met my boyfriend Zach. We didn't click at first sight, in fact I didn't really find him all that attractive, he was cute but I wasn't really worrying about that at all. A few more visits passed by and we began talking and texting then suddenly we became really close, we didn't miss a day without talking. He became my best friend and he's the bestest best friend I've ever had, he still is. I began to start feeling a bit of attraction coming on for Zach and I was so confused. I felt disgusting "you can't like your cousin that's so weird!!" I thought to myself. But the more I fought it the harder it was. I tried to block it out which was fine. Until he showed he had feelings for me as well... it was the night of my town fair and he came with me for my partner because like I said he was my best friend. We had a great time we then went to my great grandmas house to stay the night to play guitar, talk and just hang out with my best friend that's all. It turned to be much more than that. The next morning I didn't know what to think I was debating on acting like I didn't remember any of what happened. Until he got done showering and jumped on the bed where I was laying and kissed my forehead. I knew he was the one. 2.5 years later we're madly in love and I couldn't imagine my life without him. We are one of the best couples I know being honest. He's my favorite person and he brings out the best in me. Most of all we help each other through everything from battling depression to deciding what song he should record in his music studio. Though, through all of these nice magical times it's still such a rough path. My mother and brother are so judgemental one of the worst judgemental people I've ever met. They hardly support me, they don't understand I'm doing what makes me happy. They don't know I'm with Zach but they are suspicious. It's pretty obvious. We're inseperable and my mother often questions why I haven't had a boyfriend. It's so hard because on top of all of this I'm still a minor so I have no say so in what I am or am not allowed to do. I will be 18 in 5 months so I think I can live with our situation until then. I was 14 when we started dating and our love grows stronger and stronger each day. I know it may seem I'm a little young but for him I will wait until I'm 64 if I have to. He's worth it.