• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Mick3

My cousins and I (repost)

Mick3    0

Hi everyone, he're my first post in the help forum, i think i have a "problem" with two of my cousins, first of all i'm 19M and they're 17F and 14F, i'm not into "incest" or that kinda things i gues but i can't stop thinking about them and i think i'm kinda falling in love. I always go to their house since they weren't even born but only during holidays cause in live in France and they live in Spain. The 17 one was always with my sister and kids cause they have the same age so the 14 one was always with me and i taught her playing video games and that kinda things. Recently i've been going to their house more often than my sister so i'm almost always with my two cousins playing video games in their bedroom, like i actually always did lol.

First of all let me tell you that my 17 cousin i kinda shy even if she likes joking with me and my 14 cousin has never been shy, she's always been very expressive. It's been months that i can't stop thinking about my 17 cousin and since i got thiner and started working out (i used to be kinda chubby lol) she sometimes look at me with "different" eyes but i don't know if that means that she attracted but i must say i kinda attracted to her actually. But during my last holidays i was playing video games with my 14 cousin on her bed and i was seated on her bed and she sat on me and looked at me right in the eyes and i felt like wow... she's always been very cute but even more to me since this moment so i can't stop thinking about her too.

So this is a few things about me and my two cousins, i can't stop thinking of them and i love them too much. One last thing, I'd NEVER have sex or even kiss ANY person under 18 years old, if you have any questions or if you can help me with what i feel for them just write a comment, i need advices cause every time i'm not with them it hurts me in the heart and i'm thinking of going to live in their city after i finish my studies because of the love i have for them. Peace on you ! 

Hawk    29

Mick3,

OK, we got you. We only need one post. It may take us a while to get to you, but, here goes. Unlike I'm known for, I'll try to make this short and sweet. I have a "broken record speech" to young members, but haven't the time to go into it now.

Here's what you need to do. Put this all on the back burner. First of all, I should tell you that genetically and traditionally (up until a little over 100 yrs ago) it is NOT incest. You may as well get that out of your head now. In some places, LEGALLY, it's considered to be, but you are WAY short in the tooth in this deal to be worrying about that now, and I don't have time to have a peek as to what State you're in to see. If I do later, I'll get back to you. So, going forward, for now, put this ALL on the back burner. They are young. Keep in touch. Build the friendship. Do not be surprised if there is not flirting along the way, as they may very well see you as a "safe" outlet for practicing such skills on. Be that. A SAFE outlet for the steam. Encourage them as much as possible to focus on their studies and start deciding what they want to do for a living. Encourage them to get something beyond HS in the way of education. Something with decent pay and a demand.

THEN, WHEN THEY ARE OLDER, for the love of God, PICK ONE. Do NOT bounce between sisters. For crying out loud, you would CERTAINLY be asking for MUCH more drama than you, in your young life to this point, could EVER imagine...........:lol:

Mick3    0

Thanks for your answer Mr Hawk and sorry for reposting, that's because i didn't know how this forum works :) 

Edited by Mick3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Yankeeshakes4313
      Just as all the reviewers in that goes ok this site... I also have a private-secret relationship with my 2nd cousin.. I have a hard time time on telling our family... What should I do if they retaliate against us and threatened to not be together? What should I do?
    • By Emma_1
      My cousin isn't much expressive when it comes to his feelings. I can assume he likes me but not sure.
      Talking about sex with him, it's very hot and passionate. We would always stare into each other's eyes the whole time we make love. He loves to pleasure me without asking for it in return and feels happy seeing me orgasm. 
      Even though I did an embarrassing thing while we were doing it, he still didn't find it bad. He just took me in his arms, kissed me and told me it's alright. One night when we were having sex he got on top of me holding me tightly in his arms and groaning sexily as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him close, there was an urgency in him where we were in that position. I once asked him why he wanted me that much that he couldn't think of any other girls. He replied "that's because it's you, silly". 
      The sex tells me his feelings for me runs deeper. What do you think?
    • By kumar
      on my previous topic i told what had happened between me any my cousin 
      on short
      I'm 21 yr old male shes 19 yr old (my mothers younger sister's daughter) we had a spark between us for many years, we will always use physical contact to test our boundaries you know the usual accidental boob touch and butt squeeze/slapping , 2 months ago i visited her and we talked to a bit before leaving i asked for a hug and she hugged me the words "I love you" slipped out of my mouth there was a awkward silence for a moment, i panicked and wanted to do something to end the silence and suddenly slapped her butt(both sides), she told me not to touch her and i replied that if she didn't like it, she didn't answer that and again i asked that we used to touch each other all the time, she replied "that was when we were younger" (we used to do this kind of stuff on a monthly basis don't know what she meant by that) after that I wanted to change the topic and asked her to come to my house anytime she wanted,she replied "after 10 days i will because of work", after that on the same day i called her to see if she is still annoyed with me she talked normally, 4 days after that i found out she had blocked me on all social media, i thought she wanted time to process the things that happened and i gave her some space and time to time without wanting to disturbing her (its been 2 months since this happened),10 days ago i downloaded a random chat app and found she was in it, but i didn't want to disturb or annoy her further so i kept quite,4 days ago i found out that she also blocked me on that app too.
      what if she never wants to talk to me again? or she told her parents about what had happened?
      i really love her and I am sure that she has feelings for me as well.....I don't know what happened this time
      I really want to get back to her ,things between us are on and off most of the time but she always gets back but this time its taking too long I'm worried she might never want to be with me again
      additional information
      one of my older cousin (female) married her cousin (her father's older sister's son) if was months ago (our family circle accepts marriage's like this) that was the time when things started getting more serious between me and her but there is a problem our family circle accepts cross cousin relationships but sadly parallel cousin relationships are a taboo 
      we never really talked about our relationship or marriage we only used to do some physical contact stuff to each other (a lot!), i think i scared her off by telling that i love her or it could be the butt slapping thing i really don't know
      i haven't tried calling her out of fear 
      I'm arranging a get together with all the cousins and i really want her to come so i can talk with her (don't know how to invite her need any advice or help with on the invite plan) 
      I'm hoping that being with all the other cousins will ease her and make her more comfortable to talk with me 
      this is my plan so far (feel free to tell me if there is anything wrong with this idea or how to execute this plan) i really need all the help i can get, I don't want to lose her 
      i know most of you guys went through some kindof problems with your cousins before having a relationship with them so you know or kindof relate to what I'm going through right now please please try to help

• By Brynn
      I have known my cousin my whole life. He is a year and a couple of months older than me. The two of us became really close a couple of years back. I love how close we are. He is really protective with me which to me is really weird considering he isn't like this with any of our other cousins or his sister. He has started to 'tickle' me, I don't really get bothered by it. Yes his hands go places where they shouldn't be going for just 'tickling' but I feel like it's just how he is so I don't get bothered by it. I've been noticing that whenever he does go into one of his tickling moods, he leans in close to my lips as if he is going to kiss me, I don't know what to do! He never shares his food with anyone but he just started sharing his food with me. If someone else were to ask for a bite of his food he would always say no, no matter what, but he offers me a bite. Just recently I got into a little argument with him about his tickling because I didn't want him to get into trouble if someone found out. He said he was sorry and that he knew his hands were in places they shouldn't have been. He then told me he loved me and that he was going to wait until I was ok to forgive him. I feel like the more I see him the more I keep falling for him. He has a girlfriend so I don't know if I should tell him how I feel about him or keep my feelings to myself. Please help me!
    • By Freyaaa
      Me and my cousin that I LOVE, are not close before. He left Philippines when he was 4 and he grew up in other country.
      When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So now 2017, he came back again for like 7 YEARS. When the first time I saw him for so many years, I was like wow, he grew up handsome and gorgeous. Then at first I'm still shy to him, and I have this feeling that makes my heart beat faster, I know this sounds corny but that is really how I feel everytime I see him. Then we got close, everytime he go out he alwas asking me if I can go with him. At first I was so shy but I got used to it. We became so close, hang out alot, he always prefers to be with me.
      Then the day before he leaves, there's the heavy feeling in my heart. Then at like 1 in the morning were still up, just the two of us. Just talking about things, then I can't take it anymore. I cried in front of him coz I'm so sad thinking that he's leaving tomorrow, he comfort me, hold my hand, and saying always that he will come back as soon as he can. Then he kissed my forehead for like 5 seconds before we go to our own rooms to sleep. I find it sooo sweet of him.
      Then when since he left, he made facebook just for me so we can still have communication somehow, it sucks that we don't have the same time interval but we still find a way to atleast talk even if we just talk about holy crapoly!, I feel so entertained and he told me he also feel the same.
      Since he left, everytime I dream he's always there, AND the thing is he also experiencing the same also!!
      Then now he keeps on calling me 'boo boo', I searched what is the meaning of that and it says that its other term for 'my love'.
      This is the first time I felt like this. It feels so strong. I feel like we have a connection but I don't know what kind of connection is this.
      Please help me coz I don't know what to do anymore.