• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Mick3

My cousins and I (repost)

Hi everyone, he're my first post in the help forum, i think i have a "problem" with two of my cousins, first of all i'm 19M and they're 17F and 14F, i'm not into "incest" or that kinda things i gues but i can't stop thinking about them and i think i'm kinda falling in love. I always go to their house since they weren't even born but only during holidays cause in live in France and they live in Spain. The 17 one was always with my sister and kids cause they have the same age so the 14 one was always with me and i taught her playing video games and that kinda things. Recently i've been going to their house more often than my sister so i'm almost always with my two cousins playing video games in their bedroom, like i actually always did lol.

First of all let me tell you that my 17 cousin i kinda shy even if she likes joking with me and my 14 cousin has never been shy, she's always been very expressive. It's been months that i can't stop thinking about my 17 cousin and since i got thiner and started working out (i used to be kinda chubby lol) she sometimes look at me with "different" eyes but i don't know if that means that she attracted but i must say i kinda attracted to her actually. But during my last holidays i was playing video games with my 14 cousin on her bed and i was seated on her bed and she sat on me and looked at me right in the eyes and i felt like wow... she's always been very cute but even more to me since this moment so i can't stop thinking about her too.

So this is a few things about me and my two cousins, i can't stop thinking of them and i love them too much. One last thing, I'd NEVER have sex or even kiss ANY person under 18 years old, if you have any questions or if you can help me with what i feel for them just write a comment, i need advices cause every time i'm not with them it hurts me in the heart and i'm thinking of going to live in their city after i finish my studies because of the love i have for them. Peace on you ! 

Mick3,

OK, we got you. We only need one post. It may take us a while to get to you, but, here goes. Unlike I'm known for, I'll try to make this short and sweet. I have a "broken record speech" to young members, but haven't the time to go into it now.

Here's what you need to do. Put this all on the back burner. First of all, I should tell you that genetically and traditionally (up until a little over 100 yrs ago) it is NOT incest. You may as well get that out of your head now. In some places, LEGALLY, it's considered to be, but you are WAY short in the tooth in this deal to be worrying about that now, and I don't have time to have a peek as to what State you're in to see. If I do later, I'll get back to you. So, going forward, for now, put this ALL on the back burner. They are young. Keep in touch. Build the friendship. Do not be surprised if there is not flirting along the way, as they may very well see you as a "safe" outlet for practicing such skills on. Be that. A SAFE outlet for the steam. Encourage them as much as possible to focus on their studies and start deciding what they want to do for a living. Encourage them to get something beyond HS in the way of education. Something with decent pay and a demand.

THEN, WHEN THEY ARE OLDER, for the love of God, PICK ONE. Do NOT bounce between sisters. For crying out loud, you would CERTAINLY be asking for MUCH more drama than you, in your young life to this point, could EVER imagine...........:lol:

Thanks for your answer Mr Hawk and sorry for reposting, that's because i didn't know how this forum works :) 

Edited by Mick3