• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
lmknjbhvgc

What would you normally do to overcome attraction?

Just when I thought it was over, out of nowhere he started appearing in my dreams again, all I know is that it is not possible in this life so none of us is going to disown our families. Its true the way I feel for him or the kind of strong attraction I have for him I have not experienced that with anyone else, but to be honest I am not going to hurt him nor my family. 

I am convinced that it has a lot do with hormones and I read it somewhere that taking birth control pills might help to control my feelings (it sounds so stupid, but if it works then why not!). I never took birth control pills, so I don't know how it will effect my mood and also considering I have other serious health issues I will have to consult with my doctor before I go on birth control pills. 

On the other hand, talking to my parents does help me to get over these feelings. I wish to have a great job ASAP so that I can divert my attention and keep myself busy at work! Also, finding another guy is completely out of question because I am in love with my single life, at this point relationship is not on the horizon.

Please share any other ways of getting over this phase.  

Its not just a phase, much more than what I had thought previously. My only wish is to talk to him directly, I wonder if he knows about this site and reads my posts. Since, I cannot text him or message him any other way I hope that we can talk here so that I can disclose my feelings, its hard to keep them to myself. I was holding back for so many years and now I feel like I should tell him, before its too late. It would be nice if he messages me first, it feels good :). 

Guest guest

your cousin may not know about website. An if he does how is he gonna know if it is you he talking to, if or when you got a reply. I think you should talk to him by any means that you have available to you.

Guest yaak

Thanks for your input, but he is married now and his wife is pregnant so how can I ruin someone's family? 

I am happy that it is over, also there is no point of thinking about someone who never helped you or stood up you. I wish him good luck and hope he stays with her forever :)