• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Struggling to not love him

Guest Anonymous   
Guest Anonymous

It started when we were kids I knew I loved him.Always thought he was cute would just stare at him but he never knew.After that I never saw him again then when I was older we reconnected and found out that he was sexually attracted to me and we had sex but after awhile I stared to feel gross and couldn't do it anymore but he wanted to continue so we stopped talking for awhile and then saw each other again had sex and then I moved but everyday I could not stop thinking about him and realized that I was in love but I don't think he is just sexually attracted to me still cause we flirt sometimes but anyway after today it's all going to end because I don't want these feelings anymore.Its too much to bare and I just want to love my life and not think of him every waking moment.I just want to forget about it and I've decided that I won't text him for awhile it will help me get over him and I'll just focus on something else.This is my last confession about it.I had to get this out so that I can move on and sleep at night.

Romalee    26

Hi and welcome to cc. I would like to ask you to please use some punctuation in the  llllloooooonnnnnggggg run on sentence above that makes no sense

whatsoever. May be you will get more advice. I don't have any at this time as I was unable to read it.

Thank you.

RIVA    2

Well, you could focus your attention in other activities. Not so much on people. Keeping your mind very occupied might help. You have to be very constant on it tho. Good luck.