• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sarah

Missing him 💔

Sarah    1

Hi,

Just looking for anyone that has broken up with a cousin, I'm really looking to chat with people in the same situation as me ...

I've read similar stories to mine but these people are long gone from the site.

If anyone has read "doglovers" story mine is almost exact 😖

Thanks 

Guest Sarah   
Guest Sarah

Hey sarah, keep your head up. The great thing about kissy-faceing cousins is that most people have more than one. Maybe its time to dip into the other side of the family? 

LadyC    99

hey, i don't know who let the troll through, and i could delete the comment, but you've seen it already anyway so it would be pointless. it might be more beneficial to let the troll know that we can track her right down to her university in college park, maryland. she (or he) might want to reconsider trolling message boards being a jerk.

• Upvote 1

LadyC    99

by the way, i guess i should respond to your initial question! since mark and i are married and not split up, i'm not in a similar situation. but hey, i was in love a couple of times before mark and i married... and the breakup was always heartbreaking. less complicated than what cousins have to go through, but i can relate to the sadness :(

Sarah    1

Yea I'm pretty messed up over it...I've had to stop all contact so I could move on, I think he would have happily kept contacting me...

LadyC    99

that's hard when they won't let you move on... sometimes stopping all contact is the only way to heal!

• Upvote 1

Sarah    1

I'd have loved to have known how doglover got through this...

The only difference in our stories is, mine did tell me he loved me, then a few weeks before we were due to meet, he started trying to sabotage everything...I was totally confused, accused me of being jealous, over a comment a girl made on his Facebook, but I told him I was only winding him up...then I found out he had been talking to someone else, he said nothing was going on, he wanted to see what happened with us first, I was angry at him cos I thought we had something...In them last 3 weeks before meeting, he had blocked me a couple times, then unfriended me twice... But, we still met as arranged, and we slept together 😖 I shouldn't have done it but we'd gone so far and I was in love with him, I thought being with him he'd realise he really did feel the same...

LadyC    99

so... i'm not really familiar with doglover's story. i'd have to go search for that one. so was your relationship and romance with him entirely online up until you met? how long ago was that? 

Sarah    1

Yes...I'd not seen him in like 20 odd years, last time was at my dad's house (his uncle) we connected again through Facebook in September last year....He now lives in a different country, been out there 12 years. We spoke day and night, I'd liked him since I was a little girl 💔 before we got talking, he'd planned to go back home for 3 weeks over Xmas and new year, so I arranged to go spend 3 days with him.