• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
KC

Anyone interested in participating in a TV series?

Hi KC!

I work with Jodi Friedman over at Sirens Media. She mentioned she contacted you regarding our upcoming television series about cousins who are romantically involved! I'm now helping her with this project and wanted your blessing to continue using the site as a resource to find couples who may be interested in participating. I was also wondering if you personally know of any couples who might be a good fit? The series aims to normalize any taboo that surrounds the idea of cousins being romantically involved. Specifically, we are looking for individuals who are in committed, stable relationships (dating or married). 

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, 

Pamela Vallarelli

212.564.2607 x2391

pvallarelli@sirensmedia.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jodi_NYC
      Hi everyone! My name is Jodi Friedman and I'm a Casting Director for a major TV production company called Leftfield Pictures. We're seeking currently seeking cousin couples for a possible new docu-series. Please know that we are NOT looking to shame anyone or put anyone in a disparaging light. To the contrary, the idea of the show is to de-mystify and normalize the reality that many cousins end up falling in love. The more research I do about cousins who end up together, the more I realize it’s not uncommon or taboo. Everyone has a story to tell, and none of us can predict or control who we fall in love with. 

If anyone is interested in speaking with me, or if you have any questions, I can be reached at 212-564-2607 x2648 or jodi.friedman@leftfieldpictures.com. Please note that the moderators have approved my posting on the forum.

You can learn more about Leftfield Pictures at http://leftfield-entertainment.com. We’ve created a number of non-scripted programs for virtually every television network, including TLC, Discovery, A&E and History, just to name a few.