Jump to content
ibrahim

My cousin doesn't wanted to marry me

Recommended Posts

Aaaa!

It starts when I was in 7th grade in 2007 or 8. I start liking her since then but I wasn't knew anything my father was in the army so we didn't have sources to be in contact.

Her mother died when she 3 years old and her father also leave this world in 2016. So she is very sensitive but actually opposite to that. 

last year her aunt wanted her to marry her son he is almost 10 years elder than her. But she refused by saying he is my brother and I don't wanna marry him. By this, I felt I am losing something I told her my feelings that I loved her. I am working in UAE we do text each other every day mostly I do if I will not be then she will be surely texting. The same story is with me she said that she doesn't wanna marry me coz I'm her cousin brother I am a Muslim so in Islam it's allowed to marry the cousin. She is very hard heart kinda girl I mean no kindness even though if I will be telling her about my feeling or anything like this she will be usually saying hmmmmmmmmmm. ok. It makes me angry coz she doesn't have any feelings even after knowing my feelings and her attitude he still texts me talk to me but usually won't pick up the call.

I've tried so hard since last year but nothing happens to her. The worst part is these things are affecting my daily life my friends are complaining about the change of nature in me I don't talk much doesn't smilies it affects so badly even I will be telling her anything about this she will not be understanding IDK why. She mostly takes my talk as a joke and I always keep her into the conversation and she also ready to leave.

I really tried to forget her but 24 hours a day she stays in my mind.

 

Help me to have her.

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kind of hard to tell much about your situation from your message. How old are you? What country are you in? If your cousin is hard-hearted, why do you want to marry her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i suspect you're not going to appreciate what i'm about to say, but what you are describing isn't the kind of love that would last long term anyway. it's unrequited love that has NO solid foundation. it doesn't even sound like you two ever had a solid friendship, although i realize your short message could be leaving out a lot of detail. but in any case, she doesn't feel the same towards you.

the fact that you love her to distraction, and that it is affecting your relationships with other people, indicate that this is something called infatuation.  it's a normal feeling, but you're fixating on her, and it's not a healthy one, and it's not going to go anywhere good. 

like it or not, you need to let it go and move on. accept her as a friend/relative and be supportive of her in whatever path her life takes. choose to be happy for her when she does find someone to love. but make up your mind now that YOU are not going to be that someone, and stop obsessing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MissPrice said:

It's kind of hard to tell much about your situation from your message. How old are you? What country are you in? If your cousin is hard-hearted, why do you want to marry her?

 

I am about 22 and she is 20. I am from Azad Kashmir Google it maybe you don't know.

The Past she has is difficult maybe that makes her like hard-hearted and that's the reason and the attitude she has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LadyC said:

i suspect you're not going to appreciate what i'm about to say, but what you are describing isn't the kind of love that would last long term anyway. it's unrequited love that has NO solid foundation. it doesn't even sound like you two ever had a solid friendship, although i realize your short message could be leaving out a lot of detail. but in any case, she doesn't feel the same towards you.

the fact that you love her to distraction, and that it is affecting your relationships with other people, indicate that this is something called infatuation.  it's a normal feeling, but you're fixating on her, and it's not a healthy one, and it's not going to go anywhere good. 

like it or not, you need to let it go and move on. accept her as a friend/relative and be supportive of her in whatever path her life takes. choose to be happy for her when she does find someone to love. but make up your mind now that YOU are not going to be that someone, and stop obsessing.

3

Thanks for your Answer though I was expecting such words.

 

what do you think 9 years are nothing "infatuation".

other's things you indicate I personally tried every day not to think like that be cool charming wanted to forget what happened but whenever she came to my mind things again blown away.

anger ness

some BP high issues, Although I am a super fit person

misbehaving with everyone and blah blah blah

 If have to leave then it's not possible completely coz i have to meet her on every vacation. coz her house is near mine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ibrahim said:

The Past she has is difficult maybe that makes her like hard-hearted and that's the reason and the attitude she has.

I wasn't asking why she was hard-hearted though, I was asking why you would want to marry her, if you see her as hard-hearted. Personally, I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't warm and affectionate.

On 3/7/2017 at 7:57 AM, ibrahim said:

it makes me angry coz she doesn't have any feelings even after knowing my feelings

No one ever owes anyone else love. You can't make your cousin feel anything for you, and your feelings don't oblige her to reciprocate. You can only offer her what you have, and then let her accept or reject you as she chooses. That's what love is: opening yourself up, and giving without the expectation of receiving.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

what do you think 9 years are nothing "infatuation".

sorry. i was trying to be uncharacteristically nice and not call it the way i see it.

nine years of feeling like this over someone who doesn't feel the same, and getting all worked up, angry, and raising your blood pressure is nothing short of OBSESSION. 

it's still not healthy. in fact, it's downright scary. especially for her. you need therapy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Guest Of CC
      My first cousin crush was my 2nd crush.
      We did a staring contest and got too close, And made things awkward.
      I don't know how this happen but I get cousin crushes more often.
    • By Yankeeshakes4313
      I'm going to share and express my thoughts about cousin marriages... Stay tuned... Good subscribe to Sage Nation.... The episode will come in two weeks... I'm going to start my podcast again on Thursday March 15th.... Please subscribe and support my channel
    • By Casting Love is Love
      We are looking for cousin couples, kids of cousin couples, friends of cousin couples, 1/2 a cousin couple, etc. who are in the Los Angeles area to take part in the documentary Love is Love. Individuals will be compensated $50 (couples $100) for their time and interview. The shoot will be in Encino on Saturday, March 10 and interviewees will be asked to stay for a 30-45 minute interview.
      Love is Love is a project bringing cousin love to a positive light by way of stories, interviews, and statistics. These interviews will be heartfelt, meaningful and we can’t wait to bring these wonderful stories to life.
      The producer is a child of cousin love, and hopes to bring to light her Mom’s story, along with others, in hopes of challenging society’s view of cousin love. 
      Please contact us today if you, or someone you new would be a great fit to have their story documented: [email protected] 
    • By anotherone
      Hi guys,
      This is my first post here. Although, I am sort of a lurker on this forum from time to time, I'm yet to tell my story. So this post is about something else.

      So, I just watched a movie called The Automatic Hate and it involves a cousin romance, well kind of romance. I thought you might like it, because I did. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen this film, but I haven't found any mention of it in this forum.
      Imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3122842/
      If anyone wants, I can provide links to watch the movie (I'm not sure if I can post those).
      Cheers,
      anotherone
×
×
  • Create New...