• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla

What do you do when you find out they are with someone else?

I feel so sick right now, I hardly slept all night 💔

I would cut the crotch out of all of his pants, toss all his belongings in the front yard, possibly set them on fire, drain the gasoline and oil from his car and then let the other woman know that you are getting treated for syphilis and she might want to consider seeing her doctor.  But I'm not vindictive at all.

Seriously, you cry for a few days, eat a pint or two of Rum Raisin, watch every RomCom movie you can find and then pick your self up, dust yourself off and start in with the business of living life.  

• Upvote 1

It's hard cos he had already had her in place for when he went back home after being with me...While I'm here broken

Of course it's hard!!  He has been a jerk of the highest order and you are stunned and sad.  But my advice still stands:  you have to let yourself grieve for a little while, take care of any business that is left unsettled between the two of you and then start living life again.  There is no magic potion for moving on; it's just something you decide to do and then do it.  

It's tough now, but one day it will get easier.  Hang in there.  

• Upvote 1