• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
nsdc

So you wanna get with your cousin

So me and amanda have been together for almost 6 years and believe me, there have been HUGE ups and downs.

Anyway, i wanted to share my thoughts on people who want to get romantically involved with your cousin. ( keep in my this is just my opinion nothing more, nothing less )

Live your life first, finish school, start a  career, date other people. Enjoy yourself, work on yourself, become a mature adult. I have noticed over the years of coming to this place that a lot of the stories are very young people and believe me, you are going to need to be prepared as an adult to take on a relationship with a cousin. 

Just wait till after you have grown into an adult, after you have enjoyed so much this world has to offer!!!

I know some people may not agree with me and that's ok. This is just my opinion. 

Hey there nsdc. I'm curious, do you refer the "being an adult" as getting to be "X" amount of years? Just asking, since I have met some people who would be considered "mature adults" but they behave as teenagers, meaning, they are not mature and easily approaching to their 70's.