• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Itsexotic

1st cousin love

I am Amanda and I have been seeing my first cousin, Dean, for about two months. We feel that this is very special! I have two children, and he has none. We did grow up together for a few years off and on but then I hadn't seen him these past oh gosh like 12 years? He moved to town to get back in touch with his mother's side of the family and has landed himself here with me :) only our best friends know about us. Both of us live in my mother's home so it can be quite stressful at times. We live in Florida so it is legal also. Feeling a bit alone and weird I decided to look this forum up. I know we aren't alone! We want so badly to make things public but we don't want the backlash that comes with it just yet. We have a pretty judgmental family. Everyone's "weird" but not quite like this lol so when they find out it might be a nail biter. They do have suspicions and Pike fun at us sometimes but we brush it off and laugh to ourselves like if they only knew ! Fellow CC please do join the conversation :)

• Upvote 1

of course they have suspicions. the fact that they are poking fun at you for it is a GOOD sign. it means that chances are, there isn't going to be that huge backlash that you fear.

your story isn't unique. lots of people come here with similar stories. in fact, mine was similar. mark and i thought we were so clever LOL... we really thought nobody could tell. yeah, about that. 

my parents lived next door to me. so one evening i asked my mom to come over, thinking we'd break it to her first. we told her we wanted to talk to her about something. she blurted out "are you going to get married?" wow! just like that! well yeah, that was the plan... and her next comment floored us even more. she said she couldn't wait to go tell my dad! and by the next morning she'd phoned all her family, including mark's parents (who were totally in the dark until then.)

we really didn't have any backlash at all. and chances are that you won't have much, if any, either.

From my shared family (our female cousins and maybe 1-2 uncles, our grandma) with my cousin they could definetly tell loooong time ago something was up, at least with him towards me. But we are definetly not hoping to have a big "congrats!" from anybody after we share our romance, specially from parents and siblings.... but you'll know them better. Expect nothing but be prepared. Good luck!

Guest 1 Cuz

Ive been reading these posts for a little while now and it makes me optimistic but still in reality. I have alot to talk about but i will hit the basic highlights right now. My cousin (first) is 33 year old female who lives on her own with 2 children. I moved in a few years ago and have grown to really love her. Just about everything about her is great. Her children are great. Im 47 and I moved in here after I became ill and weathered treatments and doctors. My cousin and I do have a slight history between us. We have engaged in somewhat sexual activity in the past. Never had sexual intercourse but came close a couple of times. She is so great to be around. Extremely personable and positive as well as an incredible heart. I wish we were not related . As much as I would love to be with her in a relationship I dont think she would ever be open to that. Sexual stuff im almost positive this can happen. I cant get her off my mind and I wonder if anyone catches me looking at her when theyre over ... As I said theres alot  of stuff I can go over but not right now. Thanks guys

My half cousin and I have been living together for the past 4 months, and it's been the happiest time of my life. If you love someone, you love someone. If they make you happy, then your family can't say much. He and I are both adults, and our families recognize this. All of our family are ok with us being together. I'm 32, and he'll be 34 this month. Being with him is everything I could have hoped for, and more. It'll all work out in the end, and we plan on marrying when both our divorces are finalized. (his divorce happened in June of 2016, Mine in December of 2016) (thankfully the half cousin thing is in our favor, California and most other states have no issue with half cousin marriages.) Though we do laugh quite a bit about the filing out of the marriage paperwork! ;) 

Guest 1st cousins

Hi im 25 years old and i have a 1st cousin that in his 30s which age dont matter but make a long story short we kissed 3times before. Then he fell back saying he wouldnt feel right doing that because we family but he started everything.. We so call been liking each other for over 10+years but never told each other till last year.. But i really like him how could i get him to like me more an want to spend time with me?

Guest 1st cousins

How could i get my cousing to like me more with out thinkn we family

I couldn't be happier with Dean <3 maybe I could... But it's real good right now :) so glad to hear others who are happy too! We are like magnets, we can't stand to not touch each other. I love it. Every time his fingers brush across my skin when he walks past me it's like I lose my breath for a moment. I can't get enough! 

Our relationship is a bit more different than the average CC probably, as I am polyamorous and he is monogamous. So there are a couple hurdles but they aren't a huge deal. We have open communication and trust and that is the most important thing. 

We were caught the other night lol. I was sitting in the living room in my bra and shorts in between his legs and he was wearing jeans and no shirt and I had my arm up holding his hand. My mom's boyfriend walked through the house half asleep to go to the bathroom and looked up n said well then.... And kept going towards the bathroom. Hahahahaha. Then yesterday he went into deans room and I was standing in the doorway and he said so. . you guys ever hear the term kissing cousins? Dean and I busted out laughing and I was like well yeah.... Then he said something about the hills have eyes and having nightmares that night and shook his head and walked out lol...