• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Blessed2

1st cousins

Blessed2    0

Well hi i find myself liking my first cousins on my dad side i told him how i felt he said he felt the same way this was laat year though its like every time i text him he make the convo short or sometimes dont reply at all.. But we tongue kissed 3times.. He told me before he liked me to i dont want marriage i just want me and him closer then what we are.. We use to talk all the time but i dont no now..how could i at least get him to bond with me?

Guest 1st cousins   
Guest 1st cousins

No im not young at all.. I ask for advice i didnt asked for feed back on questions about me i want advice on the situation if u can't answer that i dont need your help

Serendipity    68

Guest 1st Cousins:  Some advice is more appropriate for young people than for adults.  Your poor use of punctuation and your reference to a "tongue kiss" makes us believe that you are a teenager or younger.  If English is not your 1st language, fine, we can accomodate.  But when another member tries to gain more information for you in order to give you the most beneficial advice, your response should be gratitude and not defensiveness.  

If you want the best advice, give more information about yourself.  Age, cultural differences and religious beliefs are sometimes important factors.  

If you don't want the best advice, then go elsewhere.  But I guarantee you will not find more caring, compassionate and even wise members anywhere else.

And stop changing your User Name.  

• Upvote 2

Serendipity    68

I have removed your last post and this serves as your warning to never post such garbage again.  You claim you are not young , but you are behaving as someone who is very young and immature.  Name calling and profanity will not be tolerated on this site.  

As as for the type of men we can get - at least we have men who love and adore us.  That's something you seem to have difficulty achieving in your own life.   

• Upvote 1

Guest Someone   
Guest Someone

Hey I'm 15 and so is my girl cousin im older than her but I need advice idk if she likes me but I like her its because when we see each other we hug and when I stay over at her house for her brother I spend my Time with her she leans on me I lean on her I give her compliments she keeps asking me how she looks and she told me to be her chambelan at her cousins quince and when we dance at practice its amazing so idk if she likes me I need advice??!

LadyC    98
On 4/17/2017 at 11:01 PM, Serendipity said:

I have removed your last post and this serves as your warning to never post such garbage again.  You claim you are not young , but you are behaving as someone who is very young and immature.  Name calling and profanity will not be tolerated on this site.  

As as for the type of men we can get - at least we have men who love and adore us.  That's something you seem to have difficulty achieving in your own life.   

i wouldn't have bothered with a warning. i'd have just banned his sorry butt.

• Upvote 1