meidk

How to ask him if he wants to have*** with me

Hi soo I'm girl and I have 18 yrs old and he have 28 yrs old I think ... Anyway . In the past we don.t used to talk or stuff, he was a better friend with my brothers , like boys , umm until one day when my aunt , uncle and him come to our home visiting us , that day was two weeks before my birthday so I invited my cousin too , and he give me his phone number ...but he did not showed up at my birthday party so I gived him a message and he says ' sorry , can.t come , I.m too busy but have fun and I whish you to be loved and happy" or smth like this ... and we change small talks but I really really like him like I don.t want relationsheep only have fun and *** ... Idk , can anyone please , give me a good advice how to ask him or how to tell him I want to have *** with him ? he don.t really talk so much ... And I.m scared that maybe he will tell his mother and my aunt will go crazy and tell my mother and my mother will hate me ..... Pleeease!!!

sounds to me he isn't interested in what you have to offer... even considering that the only thing you want to offer him is to let him use you like a piece of meat. don't you think you're worth more than that? and if all you want is to be used, there are plenty of guys out there that will be happy to oblige. but i get it. the fact that he doesn't want you makes it that much more appealing... it's the thrill of the hunt and the score of winning.

and that kind of sexual conquest is going to leave you feeling incredibly empty in the long run. come back and talk to me when you start feeling worthless and full of self loathing. because it WILL happen. it might be ten years from now, but i guarantee you, if you keep on this track, you will fall into such self hatred and depression that it will take years to overcome and feel worthwhile again.

Cousin relationships are already too difficult to be accepted by famly and/or society, if you just want to have sex with someone, just do it with some one who is not related to you in that way so you can move on without much trouble.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Spider-T0mm45
      I just wanna let u know I’m 20 and my cousin she’s 25! I know this is going to sound like a very crazy story and looking at the ages I know. Me and my cousin love to mess with each other it’s our thing! As time went I had feelings for her and couldn’t get her out of my mind! We are very very close, she told me about her ex and I was there for her and I told her about my ex and she did the same for me! I know I can’t be with her, which makes me very sad! All I want is to kiss her on the lips or to have sex with her! She’s very beautiful and has a gorgeous body! I just wanna kiss her one time or have sex with her one time so my feelings for her can finally go away! Any advice in how to get her to wanna to that with me? I mean we do flirt with each other sometimes when we joke around with each other like normal couples would do! Btw we are Islam so it’s ok to be with your cousin and stuff! And also she gives amazing advice for me because she is still in college and has a lot of work and she always tells me and she freaks about her test and has the freak out problems and I always calm her down let her know she’s the smartest person I know and she can do it! Please I need help she’s so beautiful and can’t get her out of my mind! If we can’t have sex or kiss, is it possible we can just touch eachother? Thanks.
    • By StarTrek80
      So my 2nd cousin is coming out for vacation and we’ve been talking over the phone for the last several months before she gets here to New York. I have a crush on her, but not sure she is interested in me. During our talks she has said she wants to do molly with me and get super drunk. She said that she is down for anything, knows we are going to be sleeping in the same bed when she comes out. We’re both in our late 30’s, and the family is not really a factor. We’ve seen each other maybe a total of four times our whole lives but have always kept in touch  
      She’s been sending me pics of what she’s going to wear when she’s out here, telling me things like her butt is hanging out of her romper and that she needs help from me zipping her dresses up. 
      Then there are moments when she completely shuts down and I don’t hear from her for a couple of days. Then she will hit me back up like nothing happened... however yesterday she was extremely short with me, and I didn’t hear from her today. I’m giving her whatever space she needs.
      We have already planned a trip for Australia together in the winter and again she knows we’re sharing a bed, and it’s just going to be us and another trip to France in the summer. She says things like “What if you find someone, you won’t want to go with me” and I’ll reply with the same question and she’ll say she never wants to date again  
      She’s single and I’m single... no kids.
      So I guess my question is, does it sound like she’s open to whatever happens when she comes out here? Knowing she is down to drink and do molly with me, staying in the same bed, chatting back and forth etc, or is she just coming out to have a good time? Am I reading too much into the partying aspect of the trip? 
      She has never alluded to wanting to hook up, but would she? I’ve never alluded either.

• By Grind544
      First I'll start with a little backstory...
      I'm 35, never married, no kids.  She's 33, never married 3 daughters ages 9-16.  We live in the same area, about a 15 min drive apart.  We've known each other our entire lives but never really got close growing up.  As kids we'd only see each other a few times a year on holidays and such.  We never really connected back then but we were always cool and had a mutual respect for one another.  We lost touch for a few years after highschool because she had good reason to separate herself from the family but we reconnected on social media when I was about 22 and that's when I started thinking of her romantically.  To this day I'm the only family member on her dad's side she speaks to.   Since then we've very slowly gotten to know each other more as people and friends.  It started on social media and text here and there and now I see her maybe 4-5 times a year and we message each other weekly.  We talk about what's going on in our lives, relationships a good bit and just normal friends/family chat.  There was a conversation recently that sticks out but I'll get to that later...  We both went through a hard break at about the same time last year and that really brought us closer together.  So, I'll start there.. 

In May of last year we both went through our break ups.  We vented to each other via text and were just kind of there for one another for a while.  After that I didn't talk to her much for a couple months until October.  She invited me to the movies with her and her daughters and it was nice, we all had fun.  After that we started texting a lot more, daily infact, and I would flirt with her but never got a great response.  Although at one point she said she wanted to go on a "date" (her words) and we went out in early December.  We had dinner, drinks and saw a comedy show.  It was great!!  On the way home she started telling me what she wanted in a man, for her daughters and so on.  I told her that someday I hoped to find the same things and she started saying how someday she hopes to have a place big enough for me to come and visit all my cousins, have dinner and just be a part of their lives.  Then we both agreed that the bright side to our breakups that year was the opportunity to get to know each other more.  I took her home, she gave me a big hug and we called it a night.  We also planned to go out again when we could.
      A few weeks after that the texting slowed down untill February when she invited me to a happy hour.
      The happy hour was fun, I met a few of her friends, she joked that since it was a "new month" we were scheduled for a hang out and we even talked about another "just us" night out when spring came around.
      I haven't seen her since but when talking about relationships a few weeks ago she said something interesting.  I'm going to copy and paste the conversation below, I hope it's not too far out of context.

Me: my ex told me I love to strongly
      Her: I do too! And im.to.honest and loyal and its a hard world for.us type of people to be in....But on the postive side i always think ull.never find anyone that can love u like i can i strongly believe that lol...and i like to.know im a good person thats the only thing that gives me.peace of.mind sometimes U have a great day to.
      Me: Right I don't think I'll ever find anyone that loves me the way I love them and it's a shame because it's a lot of great things going to waste in my opinion.it blows my mind that people don't understand honesty in the consequences of dishonesty.  over the years I've explained to honesty to my ex probably a million times she either doesn't understand it or doesn't care to be that type of person.  I'm starting to think that most people are 100% selfish and they will put down anyone they have to to get what they want in the moment. Cruel world
      Me again: Re read this message.  When you say - but on the positive side.. U think that for real?  Damn...  Love you too. I'll love ya better than anyone else too.   So thankful we've grown closer this past year.  ❤

Her: No i said it right lol like if ur talkn to.ur.other half hahahah But im thankful we grown closer tooo
      Me: I am talking to my other half.  ❤. You are too.
      (She gave a thumbs up to that, end of conversation)

Since then we've kept in touch on social media and text like always.  At one point I offered to stay single until she got a bigger place so a woman didn't get in our way. She said that wouldn't be nessasary because we're family and me being with someone wouldn't change that.  (Yes, I offered to wait for her, yes she turned that down)
      It's almost summer so I'll be asking her out again soon.
      She's moving into a bigger place in about 6 weeks from today.
      So I'm just here wondering if others think that she seems interested romantically.  Any advice on how to proceed with her in a more romantic way.  What's a good way to "test the water" a little more?
      I just want a healthy and happy relationship with her.  I'd prefer our relationship be romantic but she'd have to want that too.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to any and all comments.

• By Guest Of CC
      My first cousin crush was my 2nd crush.
      We did a staring contest and got too close, And made things awkward.
      I don't know how this happen but I get cousin crushes more often.