• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eiborema09

my gf 1st cousin

Guest Eiborema09   
Guest Eiborema09

we have been both together for 13 years now, but 2 months ago she broke up because she said she couldnt lie anymore about her status and people on her part is urging her to have a relationship ( mom, aunts, etc etc ), but her sister and brother, and some of her neighbors that i am her boyfriend

she told me she wanted to post our pictures but could not because of what society might think of us, she wanted to shout out to the world that i am hers and now she suddenly gave up on us...we are from an Asian country where 1st are illegal, but some couples i know were married because of pregnancy ( 1st cous also )

i am still so in love with her and would to anything to have her back, we both have an agreement now, i can talk to her, everyday take care of her everyday but, she will not respond as she used to...one sided love affair as to speak

i feel that she still loves me and she admitted that fact and thinks of me everyday still, but she's afraid and i do not know now how to encourage her 

to make matters worst, we are in a LDR state

i just wish society will just let us be...on my side except for my mum and second brother, close friends knows of how we are, my sister in law knows...and they've accepted us...i am just too frustrated abd broken right now....13 years like it was nothing at all

pooch    17
On 5/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, Guest Eiborema09 said:

we have been both together for 13 years now, but 2 months ago she broke up because she said she couldnt lie anymore about her status and people on her part is urging her to have a relationship ( mom, aunts, etc etc ), but her sister and brother, and some of her neighbors that i am her boyfriend

she told me she wanted to post our pictures but could not because of what society might think of us, she wanted to shout out to the world that i am hers and now she suddenly gave up on us...we are from an Asian country where 1st are illegal, but some couples i know were married because of pregnancy ( 1st cous also )

i am still so in love with her and would to anything to have her back, we both have an agreement now, i can talk to her, everyday take care of her everyday but, she will not respond as she used to...one sided love affair as to speak

i feel that she still loves me and she admitted that fact and thinks of me everyday still, but she's afraid and i do not know now how to encourage her 

to make matters worst, we are in a LDR state

i just wish society will just let us be...on my side except for my mum and second brother, close friends knows of how we are, my sister in law knows...and they've accepted us...i am just too frustrated abd broken right now....13 years like it was nothing at all

Wow.. I don't know where to start! :( I'm sorry for your situation... mine is almost like that as well. LDR is pretty tough. May I know where are you guys? Are you guys in US? Also, what ethnicity specifically?

Pooch

Guest Eiborema09   
Guest Eiborema09

we were both Filipinos, i am currently working overseas and she's back in my home country Pooch, i go home every year to see her..

pooch    17
14 hours ago, Guest Eiborema09 said:

we were both Filipinos, i am currently working overseas and she's back in my home country Pooch, i go home every year to see her..

Kabayan! :)

You did not make an account so that's why you probably did not see my signature. Pero  punta ka dito. There are Filipinos here as well. :)Filipino thread

Try to copy and paste your original post doon sa thread. Doon kita replyan. ;)

Pooch