<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Guest mariosonic

Signs to know if your cousin likes you?

Guest Muskan Fatima

well to be quite honest i really think that u should first think about it ALOT, cause remember it's REAL family your talking about, and if still he's the one you want to be with then don't exactly MAKE A MOVE, but start making very, very slight gestures that ur interested in him..personally also have been attracted to my cousin and he's a year older than me and what happened was that he and me were the only ones that sat in the back seat of the car all the way form Danmark(i live in Canada though) to Germany and i had to make those small small gestures, like stare a little and  find any excuse to have him to fight with you cause when ever we did he'd hold my hand and wouldn't let go......actually my family had gone 4 a europe tour, so that same month, a little later we also headed to Norway and by then i had told him EVERYTHING about me...it's was like we could talk about ANYTHING and we knew each other in and out, so try being comfortable with one another and open enough so he feels like ur the only girl who's been there 4 him all this time.... In Norway he told me he likes me near the water.....the end...though we're not dating cause i haven't told him i like him back and i don't want anything TOO serious to happen...remember to just not attack him, work it easy and let him come to you.....

Guest pointdexter

I'm a teenager 15yo to be exact.

I like my second cousin, (basicly my mothers brothers wifes sisters daugther).

She not blood related to me and all but i asked my friends if its ok to like or date your cousin.

They all said it was weird and i shouldn't tell any other girls that.

i tryed the typical way to get a girl to like me, it helped gain more of my confidence.

i guess you can try to get a girl to like you,gain enough confidence to ask her out.

For me right now i am scared to see if she likes me, she is the best girl i have ever know.

It's true when it comes to friends and helping them get a girl you know shit,

when it comes to yourself and a girl you know nothing

i don't know what else to say but just be yourself, go for it. and try to not be like me

Guest priya149

My cousin is very different from other girls as she/he knows you very well. Don't try to. If she/he tries to hug frequently than that's the sign of love and affection.

Pointdexter, your mom's brother's wife's sister's daughter is not your second cousin! In fact, she is no relation to you whatsoever. You might as well be perfect strangers.

Guest nozi

my cousin was my friend we shared almost everything with him for along time. he fell in love with me but i was not awear of that. it started when i invited him to whatsup, we chart to each other. he send me message asking me to be his girlfreind and there was one button to press which is yes cause the other button was out of order. i thought he was joking. i called him asking if he is mad or what he told me that he is mdly in love with me. it took me a long time to understand this but i ended up falling for him and its amazing we both madly in love     

Guest Messedup29

Well guys, I am a girl 29 and when I was young @ 10 I moved away to another city but before this happened my cousin and I used to always be together and he would always try to kiss me but we were only kids.. now I saw him again after 18 years and that feeling I had for him came back like if it never left my heart.. I know he has feelings for me too but I don't know why keeps him away from me, we kinda had sex a few weeks ago then we made out big time the following week after that, but he is the kinda guy who can't stay with just one woman he always has different girls and I am so jealous to have to see him with others after what has happened between us.. I don't know maybe Im just crazy but I think I love him and I always have loved him. we are 1st cousins btw. HELP ME PLEASE.. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

We practically have the same problem and same age. And I'm leaning towards distancing myself from him completely. I've put him first all my life, it's time for me to move on. He's my best friend, best cousin, my mentor, my idol. But we have to look out for ourselves.

Messedup29,

I have a similar situation as yours, and you are right, it is best to distance yourself from him. Mine considers me to be one of his best friends, we talk about everything and we are very close even though he lives 4 hours away. Sometimes he will talk to me about other women and it's very painful to hear. I have ceased all attempts to contact him on my end, but he still calls and texts me a few times a week. I am contemplating asking him not to contact me anymore, I just don't know if I will have the strength to follow through with it, so I'm not doing it until I know I can deal with not talking with him anymore. He tells me that he doesn't return my feelings, but is giving me mixed signals which give me hope, I feel that I have to cut him out of my life for my own sanity. I'm getting there one day at a time. I wish you the strength to do the same, I know you are in pain as well.

Guest Elisabetta

How do I tell if my  2nd cousin loves me (Girlfriend type way)

He lives in Italy and I live in Australia what are the signs to look for if he loves me that way?

Aguri Di Italia!!

Elisabetta,

We can't read his mind M'Dear, but I would suggest if you are in contact with him on some sort of social media, you could flirt with him a little, and see what his reaction is. The better question is are you old enough to handle a LDR (long distance relationship) if he does? Not that it gets any easier as you get older, it just gets a little easier to maintain as you get older. Do either of you travel to where the other is regularly? If not, and he does feel that way, and you do too, you will be putting the logistics of all of that toward the top of the list of issues to work out......

Guest misskhan

i like my first cousin but i dont know if he likes me we always smile at each other and sit with each other but im too scared to tell anyone he teases me sometimes but just as a joke i hardly meet him i found out he was looking on some inappropriate sites including nude body parts of girls i dont know what to do

misskhan,

The sitting by each other, smiling, and teasing are usually signs he sort of likes you. I have a feeling the two of you are quite young. I get that impression from the fact you are just now realizing that boys/young men are interested in the body parts of the female persuasion.  :laugh: Unless it become a total obsession, it's perfectly normal. As far as what to do, for the time being, do nothing. Stay close, keep your nose in the books, encourage him to do the same, (by finding more appropriate "learning" materials) and keep it all casual. You will probably find as you get older, your interest in the body parts of the male persuasion will increase as well. Once you two are old enough,(read OF AGE) provided you have remained close, and gotten closer, if the feelings are mutual, THEN the two of you can investigate each others body parts. DO NOT get carried away and do so before then....... Getting caught doing so could really put the damper on chances of making things deeper and getting serious about each other. I'm certain your families would really frown on such behavior, believe me. You want to be old enough to withstand the drama, should it come.

Guest Ashley

I have the same problem! Me and my 1st cousin have been having sex for 10 months now I'm 20 and he is 33. I haven't been with anyone else since it started and neither has he that I know of, but I have caught him talking to other girls and trying to get a booty call going. I get so jealous and furious!! He told me it was nothing serious, but then again he acts like he has feellings for me the way he does sometimes. I know I'm in love with him, but I can't tell him how I feel. With your situation, I don't know what to say LOL we are in the same boat on this one.

Ashley,

If you love him, and want it to be more, you have to tell him. You need not be so bold and forward as to scare him off, but if he doesn't know how you feel, he may assume all you want is a FWB thing. If he isn't looking to have anything serious with these other girls, maybe it's because he's waiting on you....

Guest Sum Coss

I'm an 11 girl and I made out with my 19 year old boy cousin. I slept with him (like slept, we didn't do anything else but cuddle) like 4 nights in a row and kissed him every night like 8 times. I know I won't see him for awhile and I know we won't be able to kiss again but I really want to! I don't know what to do!

Guest India

Hi I'm really shy I don't love my cousin I just want to know if he likes me or not.

Please can someone tell me some tips to see    :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Guest mass

Hey Guys,

This is something that has weighed on my for a while.

I've been infatuated with my younger cousin now for a few years. Because of the distance between us -- she's from the UK and I live in the US -- I rarely see her, and the feelings I have for her are largely sexual in nature. An actual relationship with her just would not be feasible -- even though, in a different life, I could see myself being in love with her.

I want to get some advice on wether or not she is, in fact, attracted to me. I'm terrible at reading these signs. For a while now, there's been something different about our relationship. It's no longer of the playful nature it was during my youth. There's now a slight awkwardness. When we hug, it's almost like she holds back... as if she's afraid to show too much affection. We often seem to avoid eye contact -- she can be a very shy girl, sometimes painfully show. She laughs A LOT at my jokes, and giggles a lot when's she's around me. See, it could all be my imagination, but I also think there could be some sort of tension... Thoughts?

Guest Connor

I really like my cousin and have sexually thought about her when we were like five we kissed a lot but now I like her and I don't know if she likes me or not I really want to do natures natural thing with her but how

If all you can think about is using her  for a sex toy then leave her alone.

She deserves someone that wants her for her not for what they can get from h

Guest Dakota

I had kind of the same problem. My 17 year old cousin has been looking at me a lot lately ever since I turned 14. And those looks would develop to him sitting close to me and touching me and then he would kiss me on my neck and pull me onto his lap. I mean he is hot and all but it just felt weird so I told him to stop and confronted him about. Now he brings other girls home and I get so jealous and I feel like he is taunting me. I don't know what I should do I feel this strange attraction to him now. :embarrassed:

Hi Dakota,

Feeling jealous in such a situation is not unusual and yes, he probably is taunting you as well. Your feelings for him will probably lessen over time, so there's not much you can do but ride out the storm. I wouldn't recommend trying to win him back. He's almost an adult, legally, and you still have a few years to go. Trust you original feelings. First impressions are usually right. I think that deep down, you don't really want him.

Guest river

I've recently started hanging out with my cousin again I've always been attracted to him and he keeps hinting things like if we weren't cousins wed be perfect for each other and not to be creepy but you're beautiful and stuff like when I got into my wreck he lifted my chin up like boyfriends do girlfriends he's really hot and it drives me crazy he's my blood cousin and I feel disgusting for feeling like I have to persew my feelings I don't know what to do or how to tell my feelings are mutual help please