<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
Guest mariosonic

Signs to know if your cousin likes you?

River -

He's given you a perfect opportunity to interject your feelings by saying, "If we weren't cousins, we'd be perfect for each other".  It seems like he is trying to test the waters with you and find out if you are interested in him.  Like any relationship, you should be cautious and careful at the beginning, but if he says the "if we weren't cousins" line again or comments on how beautiful you are again, I would respond to him in a positive way:

You think I'm beautiful?  (blush, blush)

I could see myself dating someone like you

We do seem to complement each other a lot

Wanna go see a movie some time?...

Since you found this site, you know that we are not going to encourage you to think that your feelings for your cousin are wrong!  There is no reason to feel disgusting - there's nothing wrong with being attracted to your cousin!

Remember though, that being "hot" does not necessarily make a man good dating material!  Observe his character to determine if you think he would make a good boyfriend. 

I told my 2nd cousin when we were really drunk in a motel room and he was suppose to be trying to get with my best friend, lol. But in the end it all worked out. almost 8 months later and were still together :) Just do it!

I'm 24, girl, i've crush with my cousin for 3 years now, and i'm confuse with what he did to me, is he also interested in me, or is it the action of cousin. We like to tease me, punch me​ and play my head. We met only during national or public holiday, and i felt like he wanted me to stay with him, but when we don get to meet, I never receive a call or sms from him. Sometimes, I want to tell him straight how I feel, but i don have gut, plus I'm afraid it will broke our relationship. What should I do??

I'm 24, girl, i've crush with my cousin for 3 years now, and i'm confuse with what he did to me, is he also interested in me, or is it the action of cousin. We like to tease me, punch me​ and play my head. We met only during national or public holiday, and i felt like he wanted me to stay with him, but when we don get to meet, I never receive a call or sms from him. Sometimes, I want to tell him straight how I feel, but i don have gut, plus I'm afraid it will broke our relationship. What should I do??

You could just ask him how he feels about you

Guest sneha

im in love with my cousin whu s 6 years older we wer intimate wen we wer smal i love hm a lot bt scard to tel my filngs pls help me he is in ireland nw we rarely chat but we he was in kerala we use to chat a lot and spend time together pls help me i love hm and nid hm

Guest fiona

well i have a crush on my first cusin and he is 3 years older than me.i really have checked all the sites for checking if he has a crush on me and yes. but im still doubtfull .HELP

Guest Rahul Poonia

I am madly in love with my cousin for the past 7 years. We live in the same house for the past 4 years. I have felt that she has feelings for me a few times but since she is my cousin I think I might completely wrong.

But the thing is that i will be moving out of the country in a few months and I don't want to lose her and so my mind is playing up on me and has ruined days and nights for me.

The other issue is that I am an Indian living in Australia, so also think that she might not be into all this.

I am not sure what to do what signs to look for and what not to, I am in a really bad state of mind and heart and am really confused.

Therefore I am here looking for some great advises from experienced people that have contributed to this forum.

Thanks in advance..

Guest Cjh001

We'll if he truely loved u he would want another woman and tell him that and if he says he'll give them up then he wants u 4evr

Guest moosa

hi guys, I really wanna know that does my cousin loves me she is 17 i am 16 i am very very shy and would never tell her so what should i do and i am muslim from pakistan

Guest Kandy

So I'm 16 and I went to visit my family for summer vacation like 2 years ago and I hadn't met any of my cousins yet so one of my cousins he's a year older than me (17) hung out and talked and stuff then he started to like me and I didn't know how to deal with it so I just ignored it until I fell in love with him. One day we were both watching a movie and my hand was next to me normally and then out of no where he held my hand and I held it back. After a while we got closer and when we were on the roof playing with one of my younger cousins (she's 3) he kissed me on the cheek and I smiled and I felt happy. Okay now for advice if he/she don't show affection at all I wouldn't make a move but if he/she does then tell them you like them

Guest panyang

my first cousin already kiss me.  :embarrassed: i know that is wrong.. but how can i avoid him? but im comfortable him now..help me

You may feel that its wrong that he kissed you but as you can see cousin attraction is more common than one thinks. How do you communicate and what ways do you get to see him?

Reason i'm asking is because then i and others can help you to avoid him if that's what you want. That might make your first cousin feel bad though. Can't you just sit down with him and tell him how it made you feel?  If you have family reunions etc... there might be a time when you can't avoid him, if he is to be there :smiley:

nessa76

Guest StarscapeX

I really love my cousin, she is the middle cousin, she likes to tickle me a lot, but I dont know if that is a way to tell if she loves me in that way.  I play with her a lot as well.  She is 3 years younger then me.  I would love to kiss her, but I don't know if she would approve of that action.  I think she knows that I love her, but I don't know is she shares the feeling for me or not.  I need advice on how to find out if she feels the same way for me...please help me find out by replying. Thanks!! PS. I hug her when I always see her . She seems to love it when I comfort her and hug her. She sometimes seems to miss me.

My cousin keeps telling me that I am cute and that she wants to marry a guy just like me. She has also jokingly asked if I would date her.  I am attracted to her and want to become intimate. What can I do to take that step?

My cousin keeps telling me that I am cute and that she wants to marry a guy just like me. She has also jokingly asked if I would date her.  I am attracted to her and want to become intimate. What can I do to take that step?

Drop hints to her, then she should catch on what your hinting at  :cheesy:

Hope that helps a little

nessa76

Guest ioh89

Hi I have this cousin that I've liked since I was 4, she is younger than me by 5 months I always had the feeling that she likes me she always comes around me and smiles a lot around me. we shared a kiss when we were both kids. I am just so shy/scared to officially tell her how I feel about her. Also another thing that has made this a difficult situation is that she recently got a boyfriend and seems like she likes him, so I don't know if I should take the pain And jealousy to just leave this alone or just tell her how I feel.

Guest Stephen bunn

I am 13 and my cousin lives in north carolina we email alot how do i tell if she likes me

Guest Swell

I have the exact same thing going on so I really need some help he is my first cousin HELP any one

besides, a direct approach is better anyway. no matter how you beat around the bush, (for example... on the radio this morning they were talking about cousin marriage and they mentioned this site and what do you think?), if you don't just come right out and tell her how YOU feel, and take that risk, you're going to wonder what her reaction means.

and if she has any feelings for you, she's going to wonder what your question really means.

and then neither of you will be completely honest because you're both going to be afraid of what the other might think.

far better to just take the risk and say "hey. i'm asking you about this because i have feelings for you, and want to know if you might feel anything for me too."

Bravo, excellent advice. Yes, directness is good if you really want to dispel ambiguity. (Even if the ambiguity resolves itself differently than how you wanted it to.) Also, courage is attractive and masculine, while tentative half-advances tend to repel.

Guest Juliana

GUYS I NEED HELP! I'm 16  my cousin is 17. I don't know if he likes me and it's really bugging me.

He lives far away so I only see him once in a while and I met him this summer and we got really close. Here are the things that's making me confused:

1) We'd cuddle together in bed and stay up late night just talking (mostly sharing secrets).

2)When I put makeup on and put some effort, he would say I look beautiful or really pretty and he doesn't do this to anyone else in the family.

3)When we went out shopping, he held my hand for the whole time. We even went to a classy restaurant and he goes 'I'm guessing this is a date then'.. But he said this quietly and sorta within himself.

4)He would call me cheesy nicknames that a bf would call his gf.

5)He doesn't spend money on any of the cousins but he's always willing to buy me things. Even one day he told my cousin not to drink his milk and I didn't know and drank it. He thought my other cousin drank it and started shouting at him and I told him it was me and he just went quiet and said oh then that's okay.

6) So we both 'joke' that I have a baby (because I'm putting on weight randomly) and he's the father.. Lately he randomly asked me where we should live in the future together with the kids? But then he was saying how he should be allowed to bring women home because he can't get pleasure from me :/ 

7) my other cousins approached me and him separately saying that both of us are too 'touchy' and we should be aware that we are cousins. I started to keep my distance but he wasn't willing to, he told me he doesn't care what they think. He said if we know we haven't done anything wrong then who cares.

8) when I was there visiting my family, we were both looking after my baby cousin who puked on me. So I told him to hold the baby and turn around so I can quickly change my tshirt (I was wearing a tank top inside). He said okay and turned around but he was complaining because he said it's unfair how the baby gets to see me change and not him.

I'm sorry for that long message, that's only half of the things that happened x_x I really want to know if any of you see love in the things I've mentioned. Thanks guys!! Love you loads!! :* xx