<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Guest mariosonic

Signs to know if your cousin likes you?

Guest Okay...

Okay, i fell in love with my cousin we didn't know each other that much, we didn't remember each other that much but i fell in love with her.

I really talk to her in facebook alot, but i need to see tips if she likes me then i could tell her how i really feel so if anybody could help me and she's the first girl who really understands me, please help before it's too late.

Guest Brandon

I am a guy and a couple of days ago I saw my cousin. I have wanted to date her for so long. We were watching TV at her house and she put her leg over mine. What does that mean?

Brandon,

Probably that she likes you. Now, whether that rises to the level of her wanting to date you too, remains to be seen. She may have feelings for you too, OR, she may have been practicing her "flirting" skills on you, who would be considered a "safe" person for her to do so with.

How old are the two of you anyhow? Why don't you join, and start your own thread either in shoot the breeze or advice?

Guest Helpyhannah

You should still taking those Quizzies as you tend to get older, but if you really like him then don't wait and hold on to it! You should just tell him! And I kinda have the same problem, I love my cousin and we've been in the same grade since prep and this is the advice I got told!

Guest Mary

Well my cousin and I have know each other since I was in second grade and he's a year older. We see each other at holidays and at church on Sundays. Last easter we hung out in his room and talked and also we played against each other in basketball.After that I kinda got over him but now after a year he has more mussels and while we were at church we had to hug each other to say hello and he wrapped his hands around my hips like a boyfriend would...so I don't know what to do also he kept on asking me to teach him Spanish since I'm bilingual and he was begging me to do it.

Well my cousin and I have know each other since I was in second grade and he's a year older. We see each other at holidays and at church on Sundays. Last easter we hung out in his room and talked and also we played against each other in basketball.After that I kinda got over him but now after a year he has more mussels and while we were at church we had to hug each other to say hello and he wrapped his hands around my hips like a boyfriend would...so I don't know what to do also he kept on asking me to teach him Spanish since I'm bilingual and he was begging me to do it.

Is there any reason you would not want to teach him Spanish and get to know him better ??

Guest El

Okay so Im 15 and petite for my age like I look like 12 or 11 and my first cousin he's 12 and taller then me and I like him and he told my other cousin he likes me. He always try's to hold my hand. This one time we were playing hide and seek in the dark and he would follow me or make me hide with him and when we did he would hold my waist and he was really close to me but I just want him to kiss me like I know it's wrong but he's hot af and idk if he likes me for sure bc he try's to ask if I'd go out with his friend or brother but I say no and before he complimented me and said he likes my hair in a pony. Sometimes he doesn't really talk to me bc his mom and my dad are around and it's awkward but when their gone he talks to me. One time we were alone and I asked my nephew to sit on my lap then after he kept bugging me to sit on his lap but I'm to shy to admit I like him

Guest Fiona Hills
:huh: I'm kinda scared, yet strangely flattered if my cousin likes me. He would always mention sexual things to me. So I'm not sure if he means it directly to me?

Hello

My name is William I have had dreams about my cousin she is constantly on my mind I can't stop thinking about her and I wonder constantly if she is thinking about me I love her so much and I try to fight these feeling but I can't they just overwhelm me and I can't get her out of my mind what should I do?

Guest Lola

I like a boy he is my cousin I try to talk to him but never works. We used like ( as in love)

Each other when we were kids but now we are growing up and now don't act like he likes me at all I really love him I have told my brother about this all he said was ask him it's not easy cos the family might split apart which shouldn't happen what should I do

Guest sassy :)

So I have a cousin.  He's 23. Im 18. We really click and we talk ALL the time. I mean we talking right now and its 23:45 just btw.

Anyways, we're closer than we should be. Truth is I like him. A LOT.

I think he likes me too. He can just contain it better. I CANNOT /_\

WHAT DO I DO? Its driving me nuts :(

Oh and he is my grandpa's brothers grandson. We share the same surname even. Tricky huh ?

sassy :),

If he is your grandpa's brother's grandson, he is your second cousin. So far as we know, second cousins are legal to marry everywhere. WAY out in front of where you two are at this point, but, good information to have under your hat if things ever do progress further.

There is no reason for you to think that you are "closer than you should be" either, unless there is something physical going on in which there is reluctance on one or the other's part. Since you don't mention any such thing, I'm going to call this (so far) platonic relationship perfectly healthy for a pair of young adults such as yourselves.

So as we don't hijack this thread, perhaps you would like to join, and start a thread of your own, with a little more information. Like, are you still in school? (You should be, IMHO) Is he, or is he out on his own, and working? Things like that. Where the two of you are in life will determine the direction and speed with which we would advise you to proceed..... and even tips on HOW to proceed. Have you tried the ole "tried and true" "If you weren't my cousin, _________________" line on him to try to gauge his feelings by his reaction?

Guest lukiicii

Hi.I am 14 years old girl and I am quite attractive to boys .I have been feeling this since last year that  my cousion who is 19 years old boy likes me because he stares at me alot but the problem is that he teases me alot and I think so that if you likes someone you don't tease her.I am alot confused besides he stares at me but on the other side he teases me alot.Please tell me if he likes me or not.I am really confused.

Guest bronson evans

I believe love is a beautiful thing I have the same problem but she does not feel the same way I can't tell her how I feel she is an amazing person her beauty has captured me I am in love with her I need to no what to do someone help me out lol a shrink might be The best

Guest jennifer

What happed if a guy couzin tells you I love you to a girl couzin when they hug what does that mean  :grin:

There can be signs that a cousin likes you but not always means they like you in a sexual way. I think though if they act only one way with you and to nobody else, then maybe there is something in it.

nessa76

Guest Rorry

Hey im seventeen and i know for a fact that im crushing on my not blood related cousin.

My stepfather is muslim and me and my mom converted. Well my stepfather's cousin, my second cousin who is two years older than me, is SO amazing. He's funny, sweet, smart, and loves little kids. because we are teens, we cannot really intract with each other because it is considered haram, so I don't know him THAT well.

I really like him a lot. I mean he loves my little brother so much that i even used him to be able to talk to my cousin. I would always hold my brother and he would come over to take him. We then would small talk. Like hows school and all.

Just even being in the same room with him makes my heart flutter and i blush. And literally i mean my whole face turns red.

He's caught me staring and I've caught him.

I've also had dreams about him and imagine my life with him. I have even heard my stepfather tell his mother, in arabic, that he has his eyes on a guy for me and he already asked my stepdad for my hand. Could it be my cousin?

He acts so casually around me and acts as if he sees me as just as a cousin when we do talk.

I really don't know what to do. Please help!

Guest Personwithoutanaccount

Hey all, I found this site last night and it's given me some ideas, but I still need some help. A bit about us, we are both the same age (15) and have always been close because my sister and her brother are older, so when they were in school we would always be together. Once we were both in school we didn't see each other as much, but we have been going to the same school since 6th grade (now going into 10th) American btw. In middle school, we werent together a lot, but in 8th grade we both started volunteering at a school in the summer. Last year my sister was there too, but this year it's just us. We have a lot of the same tastes too, we both like metal and alt rock, games, etc. we tell each other pretty much everything (except those waaaay deep things lol) and we are both sarcastic, as is our whole family. We are both atheists too so that's not an issue with 'sins' and whatnot. She is pretty damn sexy now and a lot of people like her (another thing we talked about, there was a whole thing about it last year) basically, I'm in love with her and I don't know what to do to see if she likes me back. I might try the 'if you weren't my cousin would you date me' thing and use our sarcastic nature to turn that to 'will you date me'. I could also say I had a crush on someone else and pretend to be asking her if I thought they would like me. That's pretty much it, I appreciate your responses :) have a good day all! If you want you can kik me at bpinola. Thanks!

Personwithoutanaccount,

You need to be "young cat with an account" and join.

I REALLY have to dust off my "broken record speech" to young members and lurkers, and get it back out there in the ether for y'all.

At the age you are, there is no reason the two of you cannot begin some basic groundwork for a future together, provided you're both on the same page. To figure that out, you may as well try out the old tried and true "If you weren't my cousin" schtick. BUT. I'm going to tell you right now, at your age, you are NOT going to be able to hide it. Since your family unit seems to not have been influenced negatively toward such a relationship from a skewered religious perspective, it doesn't mean they haven't been negatively influenced from a skewered "scientific/genetic" perspective. Atheists can be every bit, if not more, dogmatic in their closed-mindedness as the most pious "religious" person. As young as the two of you are, you are in no position to start such a p*ssing match.

I'll give you the "Reader's Digest" version of the broken record speech, and try to keep it age appropriate for you two. Here goes. FIRST, focus on school. It's probably summer break right now, but, you focus on the books, and encourage her to do the same. Next, you may as well wade off at least as deep as the old "if you weren't my cousin" thing. If she reacts less than totally positive to it, you have the out of saying "I did say 'IF' you know? IF you weren't my cousin". Feel this out, and see how close you two are to the same page on it. If perchance you both feel the same, I'm going to encourage you to take it VERY slowly. I'm not going to say NO physical interaction, because I know, at your age, realistically, there will probably be some physical manifestation of your mutual affection. However, it behooves you to NOT go beyond what we consider, and you KNOW is age appropriate behavior. I assume I need not tell you that you are in no position to have her turn up in, shall we say, "a motherly way" at 15 yrs old. Ten years from now, who cares, but between now and then, you'd best be prepared for the contingencies. That means keeping your noses in the books, and getting smart. Keeping any neeked shenanigans on the back burner. Stay close, and build the friendship, to where you know each other fully, and intimately, between the ears, before you know each other intimately between the sheets. 

How close are these older siblings, and just how much older than the two of you are they? Do you suppose they have some sort of "history"? Are you able to confide in your sister to the point she may be willing to help you, and confide in you, if she has, or had, similar feelings toward Cuz's bro? This site is an excellent source of facts, but there is still nothing like hearing it from the "horse's mouth" of someone who's been there. 

I think you have some potential here, provided you don't push too hard, and move too fast. Keep that in mind in your considerations going forward....

Guest Shaina

I love my cousin..I don't knw whetr he loves me or nt...bt I rly lov hm a lot.During the vacations I went to his home..v had a sex..he hugd me..kissd me..v where too close..I rtrnd hm..he wont txt me more..bt I want to knw whter he loves me o nt..I don't hav dare to tell ma feelings to him..cn any one say do he love me..?

Guest Raffid Ahmad

I love my cousin and I want to kiss her but the problem is...she's 20 and I'm 16 ,she's totally Islamic...i don't know what to do ...I'm dying for her.

Guest Tom

I'm 14 years old and I really love my cousin who is 15 years old . We have a strong relationship , she always plays with me and touches me and many other things she speaks to me in a nice manner too , but I am not sure if I should ask her for sex ? Or should I ask her when we go on holiday ?