<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Guest mariosonic

Signs to know if your cousin likes you?

Tom,

No, you don't ask her for sex. You're too young for it, or you wouldn't be here asking such a question. 6 years from now, go for it. For now, put this energy into getting your schooling out of the way, staying close enough that in several years, when the two of you ARE old enough to step it up, you're smart enough to do so, and be able to deal with the consequences.

What are you going to do, if now, at your ages, she says yes? Well, I know what you'd do, but, what would you do if she said yes, and then got pregnant? Humm? That IS how that whole thing happens you know. Folks older than you slip on their birth control, and they have a better grasp of what they're doing than you do. It doesn't really matter what family would think if you two are 20/21 and engage in the shenanigans, but I'll assure you, that even if they would be fine with it then, they'll have a major high speed come-apart if they find out there's neeked tom-foolery going on now. (And they WILL find out, believe me. Folks twice your age can't hide it for long.) They would go to extraordinary lengths to keep the two of you apart. How do you think that would affect the special relationship you two have? Negatively, I'll guarantee you.

Put this all on the back burner for the time being, BOTH of you, get your noses in the books. Get smart. Stay close, just don't let things get out of hand. As you get older, since there IS already SOME physical interaction between the two of you, (and, reality being what it is) you could SLOWLY step up the physical. You would be well advised to wait until you are 18 before you take it all the way. As I said, I prefer 20ish, and personally, I recommend 22ish. Me and mine were 20, and STILL not old enough to realize the impact of our actions. Now in our 50's, we do, but it's much to late to go back.

Sex is wonderful. But, it DOES change the dynamics of a relationship. Not always for the better. You have sex now, and she'll get weird on you. Well, to YOU her behavior afterwards will seem weird. To her, it's just behavior "after" she's given herself to someone. Don't even try to figure out why it changes. I could easily be your grandpa, and I ain't figured it out. You head will explode trying to figure women out. You're too young to be trying, trust me.

100 years ago, it wouldn't have been any big deal for the two of you to get married even at your ages. But, 100 years ago, you wouldn't have been expected to live a whole lot longer than MAYBE three times the age you are now. Attitudes and maturity levels have changed a whole lot in that time, as evidenced by your being here, and asking what you are. It's kinda like riding a Harley, and people saying "What is it with this Harley thing" and me saying "If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand." Same thing really. If you have to ask, you ain't there yet...... 

Guest Maaz faisal

I have a cousin who is really cute and beautiful I love her so much have thoughts about her but I don't know that she likes me or not but she kinda talk with me with great interest laughs at my cmmnts

Guest Katelyn

My cousin is a guy and I'm a girl and I feel like I have feelings for him but I feel really weird about that because he's my cousin. Anyways, I'm a little confused because of the way he's acting and if he likes me because the time before the last time I saw him, he was just like an ordinary cousin but then last time I saw him he started acting different. He started looking at me a lot and he texts me now and he always complements me 24/7 saying things like "you're really really very pretty and have the worlds best personality". So I'm confused if he's just being a really friendly cousin or has feelings for me

Guest Bronson Evans

Hello my friends I have an step cousin that I am truly in love with but I Don't know if she have the same feelings I need some help how would I know if she do

Guest Arely

I'm in love with my 13 year old cousin and I think he's in love with me because one Tim we were playing hide in seek with all my brothers and cousins so he would follow me EVERYWHERE then I went in this little room to hide from him he was getting on my nerves then he found me and stayed in there with me he  :azn: started smelling my hair and touchin me until I got dust on my butt and he said you got your butt dirty then I said why are you looking at it then he stayed quiet and never spoke to that day but now he still try's to grab me :(

Guest Arely

Dear Bronson I know how to find out if she likes you or to get her to like you if you want to find out if she likes you she needs to like always talk to you and flirt with you and always look at you and if you want her to like you all you need to do is be a gentleman to her and be nice always be nice

Guest kalissasummers

Hi what should i do my boy cousin is 12 im 9 i like him but i think he likes me but i dont no and i dont wanna tell him i like him because we always see each other sometines he calls me ugly but usaly he is nice and sontimes when were alone he smiles at me and touches my ribs and write above my ribs which are the boob does he like me and how can i show i like him

If you're really 9 and he is 12, what he is doing is wrong.  You are too young and so is he.  You need to tell your parents what he is doing so they can help you both understand why it is wrong and teach him what is right and what is wrong.

Guest cameron brumfield

Hi this is my first post so here it goes so I love my cousin very much but I dont know if she likes me back. When we were kids we we all ways kissed on the cheek. So I just want too know how too tell if my coisin likes me like I like her.

Guest Delta

Hello every one, I just found this site and now know it's ok to like my cousin and not abnormal like I thought I was. I knew her ever since I was little but I haven't seen her for a few years and when I saw her again on Christmas and she wanted to talk to me and only me for a while. I tried not to act on my feelings then, so I tried to forget it. Later on next year on the fourth of July, I saw her again. This time how ever she wanted me to hug her a lot and again only asked me even with my brother and other cousins there. She talked to me as the sun went down and when I would look at her she would sometimes look at my eyes then away abruptly. She also wanted to touch me a lot as the time went on. When it was time for her to go she caressed my check, kissed me, then hugged me. I later learned she only did this to me. My uncle didn't know about any of this which happened and invited us over to their house sometime. We went about four weeks later with my dad since my parents just got divorced and I don't think anyone knows yet. When I saw her again it was only for a little while since she had to go to work so I played video games with her brothers. She came back when my brother, father, and I had to leave. My brother and I had to wait a little while longer since our parents were talking to each other so she pointed out stuff she had like a new piercing she got on her stomach. We left and she held me for a while longer before I left. I don't know i she likes me or maybe I'm just letting my love for her get to my head but could you guys please help me out and maybe give some advice.

Guest Angel

Okay so I am 16 and my cousin his 14. He is not like my 1st- 6th cousin though. He is like my 6th- 10th cousin. So yeah he is a far down the line cousin. Idk how that even works, I just know that he is my cousin. So like 6 weeks ago the whole family took a vacation to rockport. And it was our last night there, we went to go visit everyone and we had a Bbq. So I went into the room that he was in, and it was like 4 guys there and just me( the only girl). They were all my cousins except for one guy. But my cousin Garrett decided to turn off the lights because we were watching a movie, and before o knew it he had his head on me and he was touching me. He claims that he had two bowls of dro and that was the reason why he did that. Idk what to believe though, but now he is ignoring me. Idk what to do, I don't want to loose him.

Could someone please give me some advice?

Guest D1738!!!!

So I'm 12 and my new cousin is 12 and we really like each other but we don't want to tell anyone because we think our parents will get mad we've already kissed and I don't know what to do we always say I love u and I haven't seen him for a couple of days but few people like my other new cousin know that I kissed someone random name I made up I've  told a few of my friends but they don't know who he is they don't even know he's going to be my cousin what should I do????

Guest Maddie lockson

I feel very similar , my cousin is nearly 18 and I'm 15, i sense that he is attracted to me. We don't see our "extended" family very often, on special occasions and holidays at the most. At a wedding, he kept walking up to me and hugging me from behind, I'd never been greeted in that way before so it was fairly strange. Later on , he hugged me ( squeezed and whispered something i couldn't understand.) Neither of us were drunk or anything , just a glass of champagne for the toast, he never behaves as "touchy" when others are around , especially either of our parents. He is pretty playful at most times, but i feel he is drawing close to me ( i have a sister and other female cousins) he will nudge and fool around with all of us yet i can't help it but feel like he wants my attention. We always joke around and have a laugh ( a smiley family , and proud ;-)' ) I've never seen him behave like this with other people, he picked me up and carried me out of the building because i flicked / threw a balloon at him. He is like a puppy more than anything, i find him adorable , too adorible to see anything else, not knowing if what he does is innapropriate or if he knows that it seems a little strange. He came up to me from behind ( i was between him and a fence) and put his face really close to mine, i felt his breath on my neck, i was too "in the moment " to wander why he did it...

Someone else's view on this would help me loads , thanks in advance !

Guest Maddie lockwood

Hello every one, I just found this site and now know it's ok to like my cousin and not abnormal like I thought I was. I knew her ever since I was little but I haven't seen her for a few years and when I saw her again on Christmas and she wanted to talk to me and only me for a while. I tried not to act on my feelings then, so I tried to forget it. Later on next year on the fourth of July, I saw her again. This time how ever she wanted me to hug her a lot and again only asked me even with my brother and other cousins there. She talked to me as the sun went down and when I would look at her she would sometimes look at my eyes then away abruptly. She also wanted to touch me a lot as the time went on. When it was time for her to go she caressed my check, kissed me, then hugged me. I later learned she only did this to me. My uncle didn't know about any of this which happened and invited us over to their house sometime. We went about four weeks later with my dad since my parents just got divorced and I don't think anyone knows yet. When I saw her again it was only for a little while since she had to go to work so I played video games with her brothers. She came back when my brother, father, and I had to leave. My brother and I had to wait a little while longer since our parents were talking to each other so she pointed out stuff she had like a new piercing she got on her stomach. We left and she held me for a while longer before I left. I don't know i she likes me or maybe I'm just letting my love for her get to my head but could you guys please help me out and maybe give some advice.

I would think that she has a little "crush on you "

Especially if she is younger than you and doesn't understand boundaries ... Doing stuff because that is what other kids her age do ...guys a year or two older ( wanting that protective and caring nature you have all to herself). Im not trying to portray her as childish or demanding, its just that many people ( whilst growing up) do strange things... Maybe she doesn't acknowledge the kind of love family members should be sharing. Definitely not wise to assume that she wants you to be her lover ( deep feeling / couple relationship) she may just be very affectionate and flirtatious , again there is no harm in that ;-)

And for the record, its unlikely this is all " in your head" , you are very observant ! You are going through a tough time as a family, great to look out for one another , yet remember, she is your cousin, anything you are uncomfortable with maybe talk to her parents? Hope this helps :-)

Maddie lockson, your only 15 to start with. He may be attracted to you but your way too young at the moment to consider a relationship with your nearly 18 years of age Cousin!

nessa76

Guest Kyle

My cousin she's 24. Im 29. We always been close but after her boyfriend broke up with her. She's been talking to me more often.  And the last time we saw each other we took a picture together.  And I've been wondering is that a sign she cares alot

Guest Germanish

Please help, I'm 16 and my cousin is 18. I am really bad at picking up signals from girls but I think that my cousin has suggested that she likes me a couple times and to be honest, I kind of like her too. Should I tell her how I feel? I'm scared

Guest M boi

hey I am a 15 year old boy and ive had feelings for my 20 year old cousin for quite a while now but never this strongly. she has commented on me being young before but she has shown many signs that she likes me. I really don't know what I should because she might totally freak out if I confronted her about it. please help me out. by the way she doesn't look 20 and im taller than her.

Guest El

Idk if my cousin likes me I mean I need advice on it.

I'm 15 and he's 16 and before I hung out with him he always asked me to hang out all the time but my grandparents are strict and wouldn't let me visit and all plus I was shy but I was visiting well helping my cousin babysit at our auntys and he asked if our other Aunty can barrow the broom and he wanted me to bring it over. I went running across the street to go hand it to him and I didn't stop and I went really close to his face and it felt like we were gonna kiss and I pulled back abit and he was hold my hand and whispered if we were gonna go for a walk and I nodded and I went back. I waited awhile and we went to the school on the soccer field and it was night out lol I was so shy and we were talking and he sat on the grass and I sat down then he laid down and there was stars out and I laid down and he told me to come closer to him and I did. Then he put his arm around me and held his hand out and I took it and he looked at me and leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. We made out for like 30 minutes but after that night we didn't see each other and he started dating another girl but I wouldn't blame him I mean we can't date because everyone knows we are cousins and now they are broken up and he's been liking my statuses about fb marriage and all but any advice if he likes me?

Guest Zoha :D

Hi!

I have a cousin crush! He is 6 years older than me...He laughs at my silly jokes and when I accidently leaned against him he didn't say anything! I am scared if I tell him he will be shocked. I like him a lot. He is very dreamy..Idk really if he likes me..I am a muslim too but I don't wanna do anything haram with him. I need help!

Zoha

Guest Amanda

So I like by cousin Connor I am 13 and he is 18 next year I am going to graduate 8th grade and he is going to graduate high school. When he sings karaoke he always points at me and he starts to twerk and I follow him around with his friend which is my cousin and I'm afraid to tell him or anyone else. I don't have anything to contact him and he lives in Virginia so I can't hang out with him unless it is a family occasion. I really need ur help to see if he likes me back and how to deal with it. :lipsrsealed:

Guest sumaiya

Why don't you tell him how you feel?

I am 13 year girl and also a gf of my cousin who is 19. We only meet twice when we were small. But now he has my number and when he started talking with me I was really having fun he too talks with me very much but I think that he is just using me but he has tell me that he love me when he was 10-11 year old for making me his gf he made me feel jealous by saying that he was having 9 gf before but it was not true he has also said me that my cousin sister is also his gf just to make me jealous  does he really love me

Guest creamyjayz

I am always happy when my 1st cousin is around especially when she makes  conversation with me i admire the way she genuinely smile and laughs and I cannot stare at her directly. I think I'm in love with her and sometimes when she sings she make sings like "I want to be with you", "I want to love him but I don't know if he also loves me. Then makes sentence like "cellphone and charger are much better" then I ask her why? Then she answered because they are connected while we are not. I feel that she likes me also and in just afraid to open it up to her feeling embarassed .I sometimes ignore that feelings but I can't help it. I am always excited going home from work just to see her.I just want to tell her that she means so much to me.guys can you help? And the most embarassib part I stayed in her mothers house or my aunt. :embarrassed: . I'm 23 and she is turning 18