<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Guest mariosonic

Signs to know if your cousin likes you?

Guest Shahzad Khan

Hey Everyone ! :cheesy:

I'm really excited to found this amazing site,

I'm a boy and fall in love with my cousin, My Cousin wanted to love me and also gave me some beautiful signs that she loves me, But I did not know that she loves me at that time but Now she made one another friend and also they broke up and it's almost 1 year done to me since I'm trying to make her my friend, She knows that I want to be her friend but still she don't give me any sign that she loves me, I want to marry her, Please Guide me that how can I make her my love, My age is 19 and her age is also 19 we are classmate,  plzz, I'm waiting for your response...

Thanks

Shahzad

Shahzad,

At 19, you two are certainly old enough to set down and have a long talk and find out how you feel about each other. I know that probably makes you nervous, but, you need to ask her, so you know whether there is the possibility of a future together or not. Now is the time to find out, before you are older, and have wasted time either not being together if she does feel the same, or not looking further for your life partner if she is not interested.

You didn't mention where you are, so I won't either, but I did have a little peek. You are lucky, in that where you are, it is not only quite common for cousins to marry, but many times is arranged for you. This could be another option you would want to explore. Would your parents agree, and possibly arrange a marriage if she were to be open to the idea? Would they be willing to help you convince her, without putting undue pressure on her? You don't want to push her, but, at the same time, you don't want to overlook any genuine assistance you may be able to have. Have you spoke with your father about this? How about her father? I think this would show great respect to ask their advice on this matter. If they are open to the idea, perhaps you would wish to bring her mother into the conversation. Her mother could be most influential in convincing her I would think. While my knowledge of your country and culture is limited, I do get the impression my advice would be sound there.  

Ok, I'm a girl so this is from a girls point of view.

How to know if ur FEMALE cousin loves you

Ok, first of all, she will attempt to be beside you.

Second off, she will be VERY self councians and may also do things to get attention

Will try to make conversation

Also, if u live far away then she will constantly text you or she will single you out.

If there like me they will give everyone hugs except you.

Remember this is my point of view.

Please if there are any boys out there that can tell me with they do when they like their girl cousin please tell me

This one is a distant cousin so I only see her during family vacations about once or twice a year. My family is quite large and may do separate things so I always try to get in with the group she is in. Mostly I try to find out if she likes me, I get mixed signals. I'm not very social. When I catch her looking at me I usually look away as she also does. I asked for her phone number over facebook last year and received no response. More recently I did not get to see her at the end of the last vacation so I sent her another pm on facebook and also no response. I also created another facebook account many years ago and friended her, she did not know it was me, was just a crush back then. Ended up just creeping her out and she unfriended me. Then I found out information on cousin relations and this site, posted an article on some facts about cousin genes on the alternate account and sent her a message basically saying sorry for creeping her out (6 years later from when I creeped her out), hoping she will look at the profile and see the information on cousin genes.

Basically when I see her I try to be with her and virtually I'm trying to get her to know that I'm into her without directly telling her since I'm unsure if she is into me. Trying to get the truth about cousin couple to her without it coming from me because I think that may be why she is not going for it. Been going on since 2007.

Well, this is all from my own personal experience. I will try to tell you how to tell from both my perspective (male) and my cousin's perspective (female), although keep in mind that the female perspective is just what I witnessed, and may have not been intentional.

My feelings for my half-cousin first began, I think, when she was eight and I was thirteen. I just remember that I stayed the night and slept in her room on the floor, but before I could go to sleep I just watched her as she slept, thinking how pretty she was. Then, when she was twelve and I was seventeen, her body began to develop, and I became physically attracted to her, at least more than I already was. I tickle all my little cousins and nieces and nephews, but when I tickled her I did so because I enjoyed being close to her. Like, if there was a choice between tickling her and tickling a different cousin, I'd choose her. I don't know if that helps. So as she grew, turning thirteen and fourteen and fifteen, I noticed she started wearing less and less clothing around me. Like, she'd wear really short shorts and low-hanging tops with no underwear. She'd always sit next to me, lean against me. She'd have me hold her during scary movies. She'd be laying on the couch, and she'd lift her legs to let me sit, then put her legs back on me and ask me to tickle them. Which I would, of course. She'd play that dancing video game for the Wii, I forget what it's called, and just jump around in her short clothing. On my part, I would watch her, look at her body, her lips, and I wasn't sure if she noticed. Although I was pretty horrible at hiding my glances, especially since my eyes would linger for several minutes while she was looking elsewhere.

Then, when she turned sixteen, she got her first serious boyfriend. Needless to say, I was jealous. He'd come around the house during holidays, and I'd be nice to him and whatnot, but I didn't like him. And then he broke up with her and she cried for days in her room, and I wanted to KILL HIM, RIP HIM APART! Even though I was glad she wasn't seeing him anymore. My original plan was to wait until she was eighteen before I told her how I felt, so that way she'd be an adult, she'd have gone through her high school phase of liking every cute guy. But sometime after she turned seventeen, she got another serious boyfriend. And I was jealous again. He'd spend the night, sleeping in her room with the door closed. I was amazed her parents let her do that. She'd lay on the couch with him, wrapped in his arms, and I'd just be fuming silently in the corner, pretending nothing was wrong.

Then, one day we shared our first kiss, as I mentioned in that other topic where you describe how it felt the first time you kissed your cousin (although, at this time, I cannot find my message, but that may just be a first-time-user screening process thing; I'll know when I post this message). And she told me it was about time, then texted her boyfriend to break up with him. As it turns out, she had been doing that whole 'public displays of affection' think with her boyfriends in front of me to make me jealous so I'd kiss her. She knew I would look at her body, which she liked, which was why she'd wear very little around me. She was not so scared during the several horror movies we'd watched together that she just grabbed the closest person for comfort, she consciously grabbed me for comfort. She loved it when I tickled her for the same reason I loved to tickle her.

So, in summation, you just have to read him/her. If she's free with her body around you, that may be a sign. If she enjoys being touched by you, that may be a sign. If she likes to make you jealous, that may be a sign. If he checks you out, that may be a sign. If he finds reasons to touch you that may be innocent, that still may be a sign. If he comforts you when you're scared, that may be a sign. If he wants to beat up or otherwise physically harm guys who have broken up with you, that may be a sign. Note: may be a sign. Because, as has been stated before by many people, there is no sure-fire way of knowing whether or not someone likes you unless A) they outright tell you or B) you outright ask them.

Peace from the Ents, TreeBeard.

Guest Ilr

Hey I recently just got in touch with my 2nd cousin a couple weeks ago. Things seemed normal at first cuz I know he is a big flirt but things started to get weird after a while. It seems like now after he has seen me for the first time since I was 18 and now i am 21 he seems like he is now physically attracted to me. But the fact that he is my cousin, married and 58 years old creeps me out. I wanna believe he is not attracted to me that way and just being nice. But then he started calling me, texting me, and talking to me like as if he wanted to have a real DL relationship with me. I dont know what to do cuz i am still unsure.

Hey I recently just got in touch with my 2nd cousin a couple weeks ago. Things seemed normal at first cuz I know he is a big flirt but things started to get weird after a while. It seems like now after he has seen me for the first time since I was 18 and now i am 21 he seems like he is now physically attracted to me. But the fact that he is my cousin, married and 58 years old creeps me out. I wanna believe he is not attracted to me that way and just being nice. But then he started calling me, texting me, and talking to me like as if he wanted to have a real DL relationship with me. I dont know what to do cuz i am still unsure.

Ilr,

You shut him down, tell him he's a little too long in the tooth for you, and really should focus on his marriage....

Ilr,

You shut him down, tell him he's a little too long in the tooth for you, and really should focus on his marriage....

I agree with Hawk, he's married.

And if Hawk's advice doesn't work, then you get your father to intervene to tell him his " little girl" is OFF LIMITS!!

OR tell his wife!  :evil:  :grin:

Guest MLyn

Hi guys,

Thought I'd contribute to this ongoing discussion with a story of my own.  Maybe someone can make sense of it.  I THINK I have feelings for my cousin and I THINK he has feelings for me (yeah, I'm a bit confused about what I myself am experiencing here).  What I know for sure is that I've never felt as comfortable around a man before.  We talk about everything, and usually our conversations end up getting verrryyyy philosophical.  He lives on the West coast and I'm all the way across the country, so we don't see each other very often but we text a lot.  Every couple months he'll ask me to send him a picture of myself and then proceed to say I'm pretty.  This has happened at least five or six times since we started texting.  He also really wants me to come out and visit him over the summer.  Even said he'd buy my plane ticket, and was 'romancing' me with the idea of taking me to one of the beaches that also has hot tubs.  He even described what it would be like with the moon on the water and everything.  

Just the other day during our latest conversation, he randomly started talking about how he apparently fails at online dating sites, because women are so shallow and uninteresting.  We started talking about past relationships.  He told me he knows exactly what he wants in a woman and can't settle for less or it'll kill him.  He asked about previous boyfriends.  I told him the truth - that I've really only had one and have little experience in dating.  He was surprised and asked if I was a virgin, which made me really shocked that he'd even ask.  (Because...why do you want to know?!)  After that, he mentioned how he really just wants a girl for cuddling now, and started talking about how he enjoyed being playful, running his fingers down skin, nibbling...and how it made him feel peaceful.  

When I was over on the W.C. a few months ago with other extended family, he kept trying to make me go with them for some drinks.  Complimented me on my hair and dress...  And he keeps asking me when I'm going to move to the West coast.  Every conversation we have is just so deep and personal, like we're baring some part of our soul to each other.  If I'm being honest with myself, I'm more inclined to think that he's definitely hinting his attraction to me.  What do you guys think?  Do you agree?  Or of course this might just be his overall personality, maybe he's just a very open and personal kind of guy and I'm reading too far into it.  Maybe he just wants to get to know me as the cousin he doesn't really know.  It's confusing me!

Thanks for listening - ML

Hi guys,

Thought I'd contribute to this ongoing discussion with a story of my own.  Maybe someone can make sense of it.  I THINK I have feelings for my cousin and I THINK he has feelings for me (yeah, I'm a bit confused about what I myself am experiencing here).  What I know for sure is that I've never felt as comfortable around a man before.  We talk about everything, and usually our conversations end up getting verrryyyy philosophical.  He lives on the West coast and I'm all the way across the country, so we don't see each other very often but we text a lot.  Every couple months he'll ask me to send him a picture of myself and then proceed to say I'm pretty.  This has happened at least five or six times since we started texting.  He also really wants me to come out and visit him over the summer.  Even said he'd buy my plane ticket, and was 'romancing' me with the idea of taking me to one of the beaches that also has hot tubs.  He even described what it would be like with the moon on the water and everything. 

Just the other day during our latest conversation, he randomly started talking about how he apparently fails at online dating sites, because women are so shallow and uninteresting.  We started talking about past relationships.  He told me he knows exactly what he wants in a woman and can't settle for less or it'll kill him.  He asked about previous boyfriends.  I told him the truth - that I've really only had one and have little experience in dating.  He was surprised and asked if I was a virgin, which made me really shocked that he'd even ask.  (Because...why do you want to know?!)  After that, he mentioned how he really just wants a girl for cuddling now, and started talking about how he enjoyed being playful, running his fingers down skin, nibbling...and how it made him feel peaceful. 

When I was over on the W.C. a few months ago with other extended family, he kept trying to make me go with them for some drinks.  Complimented me on my hair and dress...  And he keeps asking me when I'm going to move to the West coast.  Every conversation we have is just so deep and personal, like we're baring some part of our soul to each other.  If I'm being honest with myself, I'm more inclined to think that he's definitely hinting his attraction to me.  What do you guys think?  Do you agree?  Or of course this might just be his overall personality, maybe he's just a very open and personal kind of guy and I'm reading too far into it.  Maybe he just wants to get to know me as the cousin he doesn't really know.  It's confusing me!

Thanks for listening - ML

Hi ML I would start a new thread of your own, then I think you would get more advice . I can see your confusion but do not want to continue on this thread

Guest Amber

Okay this night be really werid but I need help, so last night me and my second cousin were at my uncles birthday party. And everyone had gone to bed but my cousin and I were not tired. We were having a really good convo about things that mean a fair bit to us. Then cause when we were younger we use to give eachother cousin hugs and he asked for a cousin hug and I was like yeah of corse then we stood up and I hugged him then we just stood there hugging eachother for like 5 minutes then he went to kiss me and I put my head down ecause he is my cousin and is  like 5 years older then me, then w talked about all of that and then we kissed then we went to my room cause by this time it was 5:00 and day light, then I laid down and he followed me and we kinda laid on my bed and made out and we were both a little bit drunk I think he was actually a lot more drunk then what I was, I was he's itean at first to kiss him but then we hugged and I felt happy, I don't know what to do because he's my cousin and our family would actually hate him for it cause my family is very judgemental and doesn't approve of anything, but I don't know if it was just the drinks or it was real!!??

Can someone please help me it's been bugging me all day. Please don't judge me for this, please help??????

amber, you really should post this in another thread. just start a new topic. and include your age, it helps us know what advice to give!

Guest J-Indiana

Hello I am super confused here... I think I may be falling for my second cousin, or first cousin once removed I believe. (Not sure on all that definition)

Anyways we reconnected on Fb recently and have spoke on the phone for hours literally every day for a week and half. We both are atttected to each other and we love to talk and we seem to connect like I never have! And she seems to feel the same way../ I don't know what to do I don't think our family will approve they will judge me and her and possibly disown us? I'm not sure...super confused here.

Guest Shebsheb333

My my male friend asked me if I would date his friend a few months ago, and I said no. Then the other day my cousin asked me if I would be partners with the same boy that my friend asked my if I would date. I can't tell if he likes me or not. I'm afraid to ask because the people at my school are very judgmental and he might think I like him and I don't. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

what to do? join the forum and start your own thread. good grief, someone explain why suddenly every 'guest' that shows up here is posting in THIS thread?

Maybe it is  time to lock it!  It is a very old thread.

agreed.

what to do? join the forum and start your own thread. good grief, someone explain why suddenly every 'guest' that shows up here is posting in THIS thread?

Probably because it is a topic which is on the mind of a good percentage of the folks who find their way here. Which goes to your point as well, Roma. It may be old, but, at almost 171 thousand views, as best as I can tell without searching back through all the threads, it is the most viewed thread here by far. The next most viewed thread, with just a cursory check, it the "first time you kissed your cousin" thread. It has a little less than half as many, at 80 some odd thousand views. I know the spiders have ran that total up considerably. I see spiders on those threads regularly. Which means they are doing their job as well, gleaning information relative to the searches they receive. I assume when someone has feelings for a cousin, or has kissed a cousin, and there is confusion as to what the emotions are that accompany such, the search engine is your friend. I'll also assume that if one were to google " I think I like my cousin" or I kissed my cousin", these threads would be either at the top of the search, or very near to it.

I wonder if there would be a way to attach a message to the reply button for only this thread, such as is automatically triggered when an old thread gets "Lazarus'd"? Something to the effect of "Feel free to post in this thread, but be aware if you would like to have advice, please post in the General Topic section 'Help?Advice' as well".  

Seeing as how this thread may very well be the "front door" of the sight, in a manner of speaking, my personal opinion is, let's not lock it. LadyC, perhaps you, Boss, or CM could figure out a way to attach a message to this thread, either as a header at the top of each page, or "red letter" advisory before posting in it. My expertise and privileges are pretty much limited to the guard dog who swings the banhammer, so I don't think I would be able to do it, if I could figure out how to. Just my $.02....

Hi,

I have a love for my first cousin for years and years which made me stay away from her and let it create this border between me and her because I was too nervous to even talk to her. This went on for years and it started bothering me back in November where on 1st December, I nearly took my own live because I couldn't live with the feeling anymore. Doing this has encouraged me to fix our cousin relationship and we talked regularly on Facebook and have met once on 13th December and meeting again next week, but I can't remove how I feel about her and it's getting me down a lot and always on my mind. We are christians so first cousin marriages isn't against it but I don't know if she feels the same and if she doesn't, how she will react because I don't want to ruin what we've already built in these recent months and I don't know what to do about it and I am always jealous when she is with other people wishing that was me and her and it's too hard and I need advice on what I should do, I want to tell her but I am too afraid that will ruin what we have and make things very awkward. Please help

1 hour ago, Max said:

Hi,

I have a love for my first cousin for years and years which made me stay away from her and let it create this border between me and her because I was too nervous to even talk to her. This went on for years and it started bothering me back in November where on 1st December, I nearly took my own live because I couldn't live with the feeling anymore. Doing this has encouraged me to fix our cousin relationship and we talked regularly on Facebook and have met once on 13th December and meeting again next week, but I can't remove how I feel about her and it's getting me down a lot and always on my mind. We are christians so first cousin marriages isn't against it but I don't know if she feels the same and if she doesn't, how she will react because I don't want to ruin what we've already built in these recent months and I don't know what to do about it and I am always jealous when she is with other people wishing that was me and her and it's too hard and I need advice on what I should do, I want to tell her but I am too afraid that will ruin what we have and make things very awkward. Please help

I'm sorry to hear that you felt your life was not worth living anymore at one point, but I am also happy that you are here now to figure it out.

How old are both of you? Do you live near each other? The feeling of being afraid that it will ruin what you have recently gotten back is a very valid feeling and I can understand not wanting to do that. Have you ever made a comment or teased her in a sort of non cousin way just to test the waters? If so, how did she react? When you talk, what do you talk about? Do you talk about your day or your week or is it more stuff like the weather??

Anyway, I am glad you are here and I'm sure you'll gather a lot of stories and good advice if you look through the threads. There are people that have been here a very long time and know a lot and have a lot of good thoughts.

Anyone here to help me? Almost three months ago I met a Russian girl on Facebook. We have hours of conversation every day. some days ago I have proposed her. But she refused my proposal and told me that she is in a relationship with her cousin. But I really fall in love with her. I feels she started loving me too, But she is not expressing. some times she says bad things about her cousin. I am confused about her behavior. As I was searching the internet about Russian women's nature and interests. I found an article  https://seeya.com/russian-women/  which is truly about Russian ladies. What you think guys, the author's views about Russian girls are based on fact? Is there anyone who has been in a relationship with a Russian girl or can tell me about the nature and interest Russian girls? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.