• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThinkingofherNJ

I won't blow another chance

Guest ThinkingofherNJ

It's been alot of years since I fell in love with my second cousin. We grew up together only a couple months apart in age. We were always together as children and threw our teen years she lived with us. That's of course when we fell in love. We talked about our feelings when we where close to 20 or so and where intimate once then. Well life happened and we both got married and had children. Then 20 years later we both found are selfs divorced and once again we found our selfs spending the night together. We couldn't have been any happier then we were riding in that cab that night. Long story short, due to lack of communication and maybe fear we find ourselfs apart again. We are both 46 now and I still find myself thinking of her quite a bit. I see her at family things all the time. I give her the casuel hug and little peck on the cheek, and I really want to squeeze her tight and kiss her like I want to kiss her. Its not easy but with both are in other relationships now. I can tell you if the opportunity ever arises again and we are both single. I won't make the same mistakes again I will shout it out to the world how I feel about my cousin and you know I really think pretty much everybody knows all ready. I don't care if I am 80. The feelings lasted this long and I just don't see them going away. Made some stupid mistakes but what can you do. Till then I will be thinking of you beautful. 

i agree, that if you ever have the opportunity, you should shout from the mountaintops how you feel and never look back!

BUT... and here's the but.

you need to put an end to your relationship first. and she needs to put an end to her relationship with another man also. it is terribly selfish and unfair to everybody (including yourselves) to pursue anything at all while you are still involved with other people. there's no excuse for hurting others, or destroying lives, in order to find happiness. if you're willing to take a chance with each other, be willing to risk EVERYTHING by being honest with the people who think they are your world.

• Upvote 1