Jump to content
<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Just_Cory

Sneaked into the same bed with my Cousin and touched her...

Recommended Posts

I'm attracted to my first cousin (female) as long as I can remember and I currently developed really strong sexual feelings for her. I'm 18 years- old and a very shy and innocent guy, she is 20 very funny and a little bit crazy but I like that. Our families are very close and we kinda grew up together because we saw each other like every two months as kids. I think there has always been a sexual tension between us because she has been tempting me and flirting with me all the time when we were younger.

Last year we went on vacation together with our grandparents, my sister and my parents. Me, my sister and my cousin slept together in the same room and my sister shared a bed with my cousin. But at one night I managed to sleep with them in their bed because we watched a movie on my tablet together. When my cousin suddenly felt asleep I started pressing my lap against her A$$ and massaged her long legs, it was such a nice feeling. Afterwards I turned around to sleep but I realised that she was touching my butt with her face and I still don't know If she was doing that on purpose. I turned around and started to hug her from behind but she left the room afterwards, at first I thought she was just going to the toilet but she went to my grandmother's room and rested there. I was really affraid that she would tell our grandma what I did. I really hope I didn't scare her or disgusted her by my actions. On the next morning we went to the beach and I had a conversation with my cousin, I said that I move a lot when I sleep and apologized for taking up her space on the bed the night before, she just nodded in approval. Later that day she was "accidentally" grabbing my butt in the ocean but my sister was around so I just ignored it. Two days later I found out that she had a boyfriend and not only that, he went on vacation with his family in the exact same city as we did what a crappy coincidence... they met up really often.
I didn't talk to my cousin that much since then but on the last night before our family was leaving (my cousin was about to stay with my grandparents) I went all in. I slept with her in the same bed again and pretended to be asleep but she was awake. I pressed my lab against her butt again there was no sign that she didn't like it she was just texting with her boyfriend so she didn't really care I was even able to caress her A$$ but she didn't respond to it. Maybe it was cause of her boyfriend or because my sister was around or the fact that she was on her period on that day. I was tired so I fell asleep, on the next day we drove back home.

One year later a couple of weeks ago to be exact we visited my grandparents, my cousin was there too. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend. Later I catched her leaving the shower only wearing a towel, she smiled at me and accidentally dropped her comb, she bend forward to pick it up, I was able to see her hot butt again. On that evening we were alone watching TV in the living room, she felt asleep on the couch and was wearing a hot tight leggings. I said "pretty late tho" to make sure she was really asleep, she didn't responded, good sign. Then I went to the toilet when I returned I catched her looking at me with one eye open. I was too anxious to touch her so I just went to bed.

I recently texted her to start a conversation but she didn't bother to reply.

Yeah that's why I decided to post this thread, please help me I can't stop thinking about her.

What do I do now? Is she interested in me? Is she really sexually attracted to me or am I just reading her signals wrong? Should I tell her about my feelings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole thing is creepy.  Either make a move or don't.  

So, she hasn't returned any of your advances and is ignoring your texts.  Do you really need someone to tell you that she's not interested?

And in the future, try to be more of a gentleman.  You may find women more receptive to you if you do.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Serendipity said:

So, she hasn't returned any of your advances and is ignoring your texts.  Do you really need someone to tell you that she's not interested?

First of all thanks for your reply. You're probably right, she seemed not very interested. I mean she responded to my text but she didn't keep the conversation going. But everytime I see her she gives me that look and flirts with me all the time. Is it just my imagination? Or could it be possible that she secretely enjoyed the act but didn't return my advances because it's wrong to have sex with your cousin?

Edited by Just_Cory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimately, her fliratations are really a moot point.  You're just going about this all the wrong way.  My best advice is to move on.  If you are really interested in her and not just in getting her to bed with you, then try a little wooing, a little dating.  Take her out for coffee and get to know her.  

Gals know how to flirt without any expectations too, ya know?  IF she is being flirtatious, then that's all it is - a little flirtation.  

On 5/29/2017 at 4:54 AM, Just_Cory said:

could it be possible that she secretely enjoyed the act but didn't return my advances because it's wrong to have sex with your cousin?

It could just be possible that she enjoys flirting but just isnt interested in you.  Or maybe she would rather have a relationship with someone and not just sex.  Or maybe she's just teasing you.  Who knows?  

You need to move on and for the love of all that's good, stop sneaking into bed with her

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

It could just be possible that she enjoys flirting but just isnt interested in you.  Or maybe she would rather have a relationship with someone and not just sex.  Or maybe she's just teasing you.  Who knows?

Thank you Serendipity, I really appreciate your help. You should know that I'm not interested in having a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship with her, I just wanna have sex with her for some reason. Sometimes I think that we should hook up for one night, just to get rid of the sexual tension between us. But you're totally right I have to move on she was probably just trying to push my confidence by flirting with me. I guess I will just continue playing her game and enjoy her fliratations but I won't go any further. I hope I will get another chance to show her that I'm just her cousin and that she doesn't need to feel uncomfortable around me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just_Cory said:

Thank you Serendipity, I really appreciate your help. You should know that I'm not interested in having a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship with her, I just wanna have sex with her for some reason. Sometimes I think that we should hook up for one night, just to get rid of the sexual tension between us. But you're totally right I have to move on she was probably just trying to push my confidence by flirting with me. I guess I will just continue playing her game and enjoy her fliratations but I won't go any further. I hope I will get another chance to show her that I'm just her cousin and that she doesn't need to feel uncomfortable around me.

Yep! I love the honesty. This post also sums up what my would be response to you. :)

Pooch

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MAKEOUTHILL

Texting her will make it worse as it shows your name which she sees it and immediately recognises you as her cousin. Talk in person its way easier trust me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2017 at 1:09 PM, Just_Cory said:

I'm attracted to my first cousin (female) as long as I can remember and I currently developed really strong sexual feelings for her. I'm 18 years- old and a very shy and innocent guy, she is 20 very funny and a little bit crazy but I like that. Our families are very close and we kinda grew up together because we saw each other like every two months as kids. I think there has always been a sexual tension between us because she has been tempting me and flirting with me all the time when we were younger.

Last year we went on vacation together with our grandparents, my sister and my parents. Me, my sister and my cousin slept together in the same room and my sister shared a bed with my cousin. But at one night I managed to sleep with them in their bed because we watched a movie on my tablet together. When my cousin suddenly felt asleep I started pressing my lap against her A$$ and massaged her long legs, it was such a nice feeling. Afterwards I turned around to sleep but I realised that she was touching my butt with her face and I still don't know If she was doing that on purpose. I turned around and started to hug her from behind but she left the room afterwards, at first I thought she was just going to the toilet but she went to my grandmother's room and rested there. I was really affraid that she would tell our grandma what I did. I really hope I didn't scare her or disgusted her by my actions. On the next morning we went to the beach and I had a conversation with my cousin, I said that I move a lot when I sleep and apologized for taking up her space on the bed the night before, she just nodded in approval. Later that day she was "accidentally" grabbing my butt in the ocean but my sister was around so I just ignored it. Two days later I found out that she had a boyfriend and not only that, he went on vacation with his family in the exact same city as we did what a crappy coincidence... they met up really often.
I didn't talk to my cousin that much since then but on the last night before our family was leaving (my cousin was about to stay with my grandparents) I went all in. I slept with her in the same bed again and pretended to be asleep but she was awake. I pressed my lab against her butt again there was no sign that she didn't like it she was just texting with her boyfriend so she didn't really care I was even able to caress her A$$ but she didn't respond to it. Maybe it was cause of her boyfriend or because my sister was around or the fact that she was on her period on that day. I was tired so I fell asleep, on the next day we drove back home.

One year later a couple of weeks ago to be exact we visited my grandparents, my cousin was there too. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend. Later I catched her leaving the shower only wearing a towel, she smiled at me and accidentally dropped her comb, she bend forward to pick it up, I was able to see her hot butt again. On that evening we were alone watching TV in the living room, she felt asleep on the couch and was wearing a hot tight leggings. I said "pretty late tho" to make sure she was really asleep, she didn't responded, good sign. Then I went to the toilet when I returned I catched her looking at me with one eye open. I was too anxious to touch her so I just went to bed.

I recently texted her to start a conversation but she didn't bother to reply.

Yeah that's why I decided to post this thread, please help me I can't stop thinking about her.

What do I do now? Is she interested in me? Is she really sexually attracted to me or am I just reading her signals wrong? Should I tell her about my feelings?

Hey man I’m just like u, but u got it in more!!! Don’t give up and please keep me posted and I also posted my own story!! I really hope things turn out the way u wnat them to be!! Keep me posted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it with you guys that just want to have sex with your cousin!!!!

Do you not think enough of these young ladies to either have a REAL relationship with them

and treat them  as they should be treated or are you just STUPID enough to think  that they

think you are the BEST thing in the world to come their way???????

Honestly I may be old, but if I were either of your cousins I would kick you to the curb, and be HIGHLY insulted

that you think so lowly of me!

 

Maybe it is time to mature in your thinking, it isn't all about you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Bel Handcraft
      21 years ago (we dated for one year) I started dating my 26 year old cousin George. It began and the Handcraft family reunion and I remember us both getting drunk and we made love in my parents' bedroom. Ever since then I always called him "Horny Georgie". We both thought it was cute. We were happy until recently I found out we was banging my super slut sister I now call "the family wanker tanker". I was absolutely heartbroken and filed for divorce swiftly. Or at least i wish it was swift, there were many tears shed and harsh words thrown about; I remember "bel the bad smell" being used multiple times.
      I honestly don't know what to do with myself I started drinking and its not helping ill nwver meet ansother man like him helk
    • By Gplee18
      I'm in love with my cousin Victoria, and I wake up in the morning hoping I'll hear from her. And spend my nights worried if she's happy rn. We have humor, music, and so much more in common. But my biggest issue is, if I tell her how I would even bring it up. I don't want it to hurt or relationship because I know the pain would crush me. But she's family, I'm so confused and feel like I could crumble from these feelings. I need answers 😢
    • By Ben1
      This is my first post, sorry if I leave stuff out. I have liked my cousin for a few years now, I have no clue how she feels about me and I have no clue how to tell her I like her. We live in the same state, the state we live in, 1st cousin marriage is legal. I am about 3 years older than her. and we live about half an hour away and see each other about every other month.
    • By Stefieh
      We met 20 years ago and we didn't know if we were related. 3-5months later, he found out that his grandma was my dad sister. Of course, when we were a kid we got whopping when my dad found out. I came to America and we still communicated, still got whooping. I was not allowed to use the phone either internet. Meant there was no way I could get in touch with him. He is in America and he is 34 and I 32 years old. I was married and separated from my kids' father, was in a long term relationship for 6 years, unfortunately, it didn't work. He married and remarried, his marriage didn't work either. We decided to be together now. We plan on Having kids and get married too. I am the only daughter in my family 👪my father and my brothers are really angry 😡upset with us. But he makes me happy so do I. We are connected, In love...etc. My kids (13&8) have approved him and want him to adopt them.   What do you guys think??
    • By Sid
      So okay,
      I was 17 and my cousin was 22.She came my home at my sister marriage.At that time seriously I have no feelings for her but I'm totally horny.Day before marriage I slept with my sister on left hand side and with my cousin on right hand side on a single bed.That time I really don't have single feelings on her though she was damn beautiful.She is most beautiful girl in my family and then story began. she touched her lips to my cheecks,I ignore it I know it wouldn't be happen .it's about 2:00 clock she came close to me and put her face on my face , she pretended that she is sleeping but I know she is not.I m negative type of person negative thoughts was coming in my mind that time that what would happen if anybody saw us,is she is still didn't realized that what she's doing.I am not so confident about her,and then she finally touch her boobs with my mouth OMG what a great feeling,and suddenly at that time,whipped cream was came out and all of that horny feeling was flee away and I ignore her and sleep far away from her cuz bed have much space left then I slept at corner of bed.That year she married.Her husband was not good looking guy and I know that she loves good looking boys.3 years was passed away,now we met I see in her eyes that she actually loves me.Yes,she triggered me some time before marriage.I know she have still have feelings,and I have too I want to do sex with her and I don't know how I convince her.I think she forgot about that night because much time is passed away.But still I have a feelings for her,but couldn't gave her single sign .I have fear if she deny me then what would happen,because I have very good name in my family all of them think that I am too innocent and childish though I am 19 now.tell me pls what to do.I love her.please reply anyone if you read till last please give me single suggestion .please
       
×
×
  • Create New...