<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By InSearch4Truth
      I'm brand new to this site. I'm just so glad it's here because I don't know about you guys, but I felt like there was something wrong with me being attracted to and falling in love with my cousin. He expressed his love for me when I was 17.  Then I freaked and ran. After I divorced, he did the "full court press" to win my heart, telling me he's been waiting for me for 35 years.  I cannot let my family know because I refuse to cause them any embarrassment or pain. So we have agreed to keep our feelings to ourselves.  Its extremely difficult, but I feel it's the only way. I love him so much, but in order to honor them and afford them the peace they deserve, mum's the word.  Anyone else living this way and looks like they will be for the near, and maybe not so near, future?  Any advice? ❤
    • By Bel Handcraft
      21 years ago (we dated for one year) I started dating my 26 year old cousin George. It began and the Handcraft family reunion and I remember us both getting drunk and we made love in my parents' bedroom. Ever since then I always called him "Horny Georgie". We both thought it was cute. We were happy until recently I found out we was banging my super slut sister I now call "the family wanker tanker". I was absolutely heartbroken and filed for divorce swiftly. Or at least i wish it was swift, there were many tears shed and harsh words thrown about; I remember "bel the bad smell" being used multiple times.
      I honestly don't know what to do with myself I started drinking and its not helping ill nwver meet ansother man like him helk
    • By Gplee18
      I'm in love with my cousin Victoria, and I wake up in the morning hoping I'll hear from her. And spend my nights worried if she's happy rn. We have humor, music, and so much more in common. But my biggest issue is, if I tell her how I would even bring it up. I don't want it to hurt or relationship because I know the pain would crush me. But she's family, I'm so confused and feel like I could crumble from these feelings. I need answers 😢
    • By Ben1
      This is my first post, sorry if I leave stuff out. I have liked my cousin for a few years now, I have no clue how she feels about me and I have no clue how to tell her I like her. We live in the same state, the state we live in, 1st cousin marriage is legal. I am about 3 years older than her. and we live about half an hour away and see each other about every other month.
    • By Stefieh
      We met 20 years ago and we didn't know if we were related. 3-5months later, he found out that his grandma was my dad sister. Of course, when we were a kid we got whopping when my dad found out. I came to America and we still communicated, still got whooping. I was not allowed to use the phone either internet. Meant there was no way I could get in touch with him. He is in America and he is 34 and I 32 years old. I was married and separated from my kids' father, was in a long term relationship for 6 years, unfortunately, it didn't work. He married and remarried, his marriage didn't work either. We decided to be together now. We plan on Having kids and get married too. I am the only daughter in my family 👪my father and my brothers are really angry 😡upset with us. But he makes me happy so do I. We are connected, In love...etc. My kids (13&8) have approved him and want him to adopt them.   What do you guys think??