<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
MissPrice

The Benefits of Cousin Relationships

Fred, she is definitely into you. It is possible that she is being a tease but I doubt it based on you mentioning that you have laid down together multiple times and have cuddled. She feels very comfortable with you aside from the flirtatious behavior and is extremely attracted to you. My relationship with my 2nd cousin is forbidden since we are both in relationships with other people we have not and will not cross the physical line but have acknowledged our feelings to each other recently and are now only focused on our friendship and no longer flirting with each other. I would give anything to know what it feels like to just lay down and cuddle with him. It’s quite depressing sometimes but I’m learning to enjoy our friendship. We reconnected a year ago and have been in regular contact every since. Neither one of us can go very long without reaching out and catching up. Breaking up his family and mine is not an option.  If you both are single ask her out on a date after she moves out of your place.  

5 hours ago, Shani D. said:

Fred, she is definitely into you. It is possible that she is being a tease but I doubt it based on you mentioning that you have laid down together multiple times and have cuddled. She feels very comfortable with you aside from the flirtatious behavior and is extremely attracted to you. My relationship with my 2nd cousin is forbidden since we are both in relationships with other people we have not and will not cross the physical line but have acknowledged our feelings to each other recently and are now only focused on our friendship and no longer flirting with each other. I would give anything to know what it feels like to just lay down and cuddle with him. It’s quite depressing sometimes but I’m learning to enjoy our friendship. We reconnected a year ago and have been in regular contact every since. Neither one of us can go very long without reaching out and catching up. Breaking up his family and mine is not an option.  If you both are single ask her out on a date after she moves out of your place.  

We slept in each other’s arms again last night she new I was coming in late and that I planned on sleeping in the same bed  as her she was in underwear and a sweatshirt we got up in the middle of the night and she put pants on to go to the bathroom but took them of again when she came back lots of rubbing and touching in the morning before we got up. it was a wonderful night and great day, very flirty this evening while she’s at work. Talking about her butt lol with pictures PG she thinks she needs to gain some weight for some reason I tell her she looks great and if it makes her happy to do so I stand behind her.  I think we’re both just a little scared she has no problem telling me no if she doesn’t want or need me with her for various reasons so she definitely knows she can say no and that where both ok with that. I don’t think she is going to move anytime soon as we have a good thing going and life events coming up that we can help each other through. Shes very happy on the days after we sleep together compared to other days it really shows in how she talks with me throughout the day and things she says.  I won’t hold my breath but I’ll wait tell I think the timing is right or she does something 

Hi, I really need to get something off my chest and get advice on a cousin situation. How do i start a thread ? Or should i explain it in this comment section only. ?

4 hours ago, flubbergasted said:

Hi, I really need to get something off my chest and get advice on a cousin situation. How do i start a thread ? Or should i explain it in this comment section only. ?

I don’t know how to start a thread as I’m new here wanting advice too. You can comment here and see if you get any responses 

3 hours ago, Fred0822 said:

I don’t know how to start a thread as I’m new here wanting advice too. You can comment here and see if you get any responses 

I had really like to start a message in Help/Advice to get proper advice. Waiting for some mod to reply and help me.