• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Njtee

Please advice and opinions needed.

Hi,im very grateful that I found this site,months ago,but hesitated to sign up and express my thoughts.But now I feel I need to do it.Let me begin since its long.

I am 21,Male I have a crush on my first cousin.let me explain some backround.I grew up overseas (not american)but my mothers side of the family are americans.So,about 5 years ago when I was 16,I we visited the US.I never knew my mothers sisters and their daughters as well.So,we come to the US,and at the airport as we are meeting (we have very close family ties)I saw my cousin at that time I didnt even have a clue that was my cousin.So,I fell for her that day in 2012,we stayed 2 months and left.forward 5 years,immigration papers are done and we move to the states.My feelings for her grew even more as I sleep at her house for 6 months.She has a sister I tell her everything,then they I think tell their mother.We sit in the living room and talk about it,no anger or anything from their sidr just suprise.my cousin didnt even tell me anything she just hugged me,and told me eveeything will  be fine,because I was crying out of shame.Then,few months later I still have feelings for her never got over,she is amazing,shes what would you call a home girl/wifey personality.So,im writing to you guys,my feelings for her are through the roof,I am daydreaming about us together.Should I tell her?Because everytime we are together I catch her looking at me then she looks away,and she laughs at my stupidest jokes when no one laughs and on the top of that sometimes I on purpose open conversations about life/values(im an introvert she is an interovert too) and everytime she exclaims YOUR JUST LIKE ME.so,all of this is confusing me,does she have a feeling for me but not telling me?shes a very priority typr person,never goes out,or parties,focused on her studies (rare to find a girl like this).What should I do in this situation?please I need advice my emotions for her coupled with my inability to take action because of what might happen again is killing me from the inside.Thank you.

Edit:forgot to mention that,when we sitting in the living room,her mom cooly brought up a couple from our family how they are cousins and got married.

Edited by Njtee

Hi there,

I just have some questions before I post in length:

1. What ethnicity are you from? 

2. Where do you currently live? Do you still live in your cousin's place? Or do you guys rent out somewhere else? If so, where? Is it far from her place or close by?

To post in brief:

It seems like you have a keeper! :D Homegirl/Wifey personality?! Priority type person?! Never goes out but studies and stuff? Man.. all men (not just you) like those. :) You gotta put a fence around her right away. lol. :P I'm just kidding.. Or maybe not. lol

Girls in today's generation is so contrary to that, eh? They party outside, spoiled, go home at midnight, drunk, on their social media facebook instagram snapchat 24/7, have guys drooling on them left and right, displays sexuality early (while) young and uninhibited, flirty, aggressive, changes boyfriends very often like every week or something...you know what I mean. lol. No offense to girls who are like this: but it usually attracts the wrong kind of guys. lol

So if you find the good qualities above, you have to put a fence around her first. :D lol

Pooch

• Upvote 1

We are armenian.We live 5 minutes apart.my parentd are out of the country.so she sleeps sometimes over or i go to their house.yes,shes doesnt do partying and other things and she does not even use social media no insta.facebook or snap.just netflix.i was amazed Id do anything to be with this type of person.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:22 AM, Njtee said:

We are armenian.We live 5 minutes apart.my parentd are out of the country.so she sleeps sometimes over or i go to their house.yes,shes doesnt do partying and other things and she does not even use social media no insta.facebook or snap.just netflix.i was amazed Id do anything to be with this type of person.

I see.. So pretty much there has been an incident already in the past. You know what, maybe you should ask her if she is seeing somebody... Or if she likes somebody. It does not have to be you. Basically, we just like to know if she likes somebody romantically. Maybe that's a start.. :)

Pooch

I agree with Pooch. Being an introvert myself, I can tell how much I love talking about life, experiences and something deep. Build your relationship stronger and the more open you both are with each the closer you'll get to each other.

Best wishes.