Sign in to follow this  

My cousin

Me and my cousin that I LOVE, are not close before. He left Philippines when he was 4 and he grew up in other country.

When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So now 2017, he came back again for like 7 YEARS. When the first time I saw him for so many years, I was like wow, he grew up handsome and gorgeous. Then at first I'm still shy to him, and I have this feeling that makes my heart beat faster, I know this sounds corny but that is really how I feel everytime I see him. Then we got close, everytime he go out he alwas asking me if I can go with him. At first I was so shy but I got used to it. We became so close, hang out alot, he always prefers to be with me.

Then the day before he leaves, there's the heavy feeling in my heart. Then at like 1 in the morning were still up, just the two of us. Just talking about things, then I can't take it anymore. I cried in front of him coz I'm so sad thinking that he's leaving tomorrow, he comfort me, hold my hand, and saying always that he will come back as soon as he can. Then he kissed my forehead for like 5 seconds before we go to our own rooms to sleep. I find it sooo sweet of him.

Then when since he left, he made facebook just for me so we can still have communication somehow, it sucks that we don't have the same time interval but we still find a way to atleast talk even if we just talk about holy crapoly!, I feel so entertained and he told me he also feel the same.

Since he left, everytime I dream he's always there, AND the thing is he also experiencing the same also!!

Then now he keeps on calling me 'boo boo', I searched what is the meaning of that and it says that its other term for 'my love'.

This is the first time I felt like this. It feels so strong. I feel like we have a connection but I don't know what kind of connection is this.

Please help me coz I don't know what to do anymore.

Hi Freyaaa,

Welcome here in CC:

Are you a Filipina? Pinoy ka ba? If yes, go here and repost your story>>

Anyhow, to briefly respond:

I didn't quite understand what happened.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:21 AM, Freyaaa said:

When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So you have 4 years difference. You weren't close before (didn't even talk!) and he went away. He returned 3 years ago (so I assumed it's 2014 because it's 2017 now). I don't understand what happened in 2009.

Also, if I can ask..if you are shy to him, do you think he feels the same? Do you think he is shy to you as well? Or not?

Hi Freeya,

WC here, uhm...kwento ka lang...hahahahaha

you're both stillstarting and, well 'kilig' factor is there yes, question is far along you both can withstand the LDR stigma?

And you both have got to express what you feel...looks like 'wala pa'

i guess you have to go on with the flow and if it happens it will happen...atm let things be....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Essex
      There is this my nine years younger girl cousin...four years ago when she was 14 and i was 23 she always had this strong eye contacts and laugh hysterically at my chessy jokes and all the signs that she really likes me but at that time i wasn't interested at all ofc coz she was 14 for god sake ...we rarely meet at family gatherings...till recently i really have a strong crush on her for like two years...she grew up and i think we switched roles...but don't know if she likes me or just getting more mature to hide her feelings...we are both very shy btw...but still she gets nervous when she sees me and i catch her with few eye contacts..till i made whoopie up one night and was drunk and got the courage to tell her that i like her..she got really nervous and thought i was joking...then later i told her it was just a mistake (more made whoopie up)...later on everything is normal...we meet at gatherings..simple talks...she get nervous and clumsy when she sees me...i started texted her...this where all this get so confusing...she reply very late with short texts..so i stop..and text her later..same late uninterested replies...then i stop..
      Dont know if she likes me and tries to avoid me coz of her excessive shyness...or just can't take the fact that she has a crush on her nine years older cousin (she is a little westernized) and think its disgusting regardless of her feelings...or if all of this is just illusions in my head and her teenager crush was just a period and went away...but i just think of her all the time..should i let her go out of my head or take a more wise approach?!!!...help!!!!
    • By breanne
      So 17 and i'm from New York. I went to Colombia for about 2 months to visit family that i haven't seen for years. I used to live in Colombia when I was younger but I moved to the United States when I was about 4. When we were children, my cousin Lucas and I were best friends... but that was 13 years ago and we haven't spoken since. Anyways, my first week in Colombia, I shared a room with my cousin. it was just a small room with two twin sized beds and we each slept in one. We had stayed up all night talking and playing games we remembered playing as kids. We then started talking about our memories together and he brought up one that i could never forget; The day i kissed him when we were kids. We both started laughing and we started playing thumb wrestling. I won and he then asked me if I remembered why I had kissed him when we were young. I said "no," and he told me "you got so excited about beating me at a thumb war that you just grabbed my face and kissed me,". I started blushing and I looked down at our hands that were still holding onto each other although the game was over. I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it softly and he smiled. We realize it was already 4am and we each got into our beds but continued talking. I asked him if he was cold and he said yes, so I got out of my bed and walked over to his and put another blanket over him. He told me I was sweet and that I should crawl into his bed to warm him up. I laughed and about 5  minutes later, I took his suggestion and we were both laying underneath the 4 blankets on his bed. We just cuddled all night and talked until 7am when we heard our mothers walking around the house and I went back to my bed and we fell asleep.This was the start of it all. The following night we went star gazing and we kissed. We were inseparable throughout the rest of my trip. He made me feel so alive. one night our family went out for dinner and a show and i got pretty drunk and afterwards we went for a walk. We smoked a little bit and he made me feel so safe. he held my hand he made me feel so calm even though i'd normally feel paranoid while that intoxicated. I was so high but everything with him was so clear. I told him I loved him and he told me he felt the same way. I've never felt this way about anybody but him. I know that I am in love with him. Anyways, we were basically in a secret relationship for two months and we even had sex. It was both of our first time. I don't know what to do because I just left two days ago and I miss him so much. Im going back to Colombia in four months to visit again and my mother has been considering movie back there which I would be 100% on board with. I love it so much more there and I genuinely feel at home.It would also be so nice to live closer to Lucas. I really don't know what to do. We were both in relationships, but I broke up with my boyfriend (for unrelated reasons) before i got intimate with my cousin. My cousin is still with his girlfriend but he told me they aren't that serious and that it's temporary. We've decided to keep this all low-key for now because neither of us are sure about how serious we should let this get. Also our parents always joke about us being in love with each other because of how close we are and I honestly dont think they would be that surprised if they found out about our feelings for each other