Sign in to follow this  
Freyaaa

My cousin

Me and my cousin that I LOVE, are not close before. He left Philippines when he was 4 and he grew up in other country.

When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So now 2017, he came back again for like 7 YEARS. When the first time I saw him for so many years, I was like wow, he grew up handsome and gorgeous. Then at first I'm still shy to him, and I have this feeling that makes my heart beat faster, I know this sounds corny but that is really how I feel everytime I see him. Then we got close, everytime he go out he alwas asking me if I can go with him. At first I was so shy but I got used to it. We became so close, hang out alot, he always prefers to be with me.

Then the day before he leaves, there's the heavy feeling in my heart. Then at like 1 in the morning were still up, just the two of us. Just talking about things, then I can't take it anymore. I cried in front of him coz I'm so sad thinking that he's leaving tomorrow, he comfort me, hold my hand, and saying always that he will come back as soon as he can. Then he kissed my forehead for like 5 seconds before we go to our own rooms to sleep. I find it sooo sweet of him.

Then when since he left, he made facebook just for me so we can still have communication somehow, it sucks that we don't have the same time interval but we still find a way to atleast talk even if we just talk about holy crapoly!, I feel so entertained and he told me he also feel the same.

Since he left, everytime I dream he's always there, AND the thing is he also experiencing the same also!!

Then now he keeps on calling me 'boo boo', I searched what is the meaning of that and it says that its other term for 'my love'.

This is the first time I felt like this. It feels so strong. I feel like we have a connection but I don't know what kind of connection is this.

Please help me coz I don't know what to do anymore.

Hi Freyaaa,

Welcome here in CC:

Are you a Filipina? Pinoy ka ba? If yes, go here and repost your story>>

Anyhow, to briefly respond:

I didn't quite understand what happened.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:21 AM, Freyaaa said:

When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So you have 4 years difference. You weren't close before (didn't even talk!) and he went away. He returned 3 years ago (so I assumed it's 2014 because it's 2017 now). I don't understand what happened in 2009.

Also, if I can ask..if you are shy to him, do you think he feels the same? Do you think he is shy to you as well? Or not?

Pooch

Hi Freeya,

WC here, uhm...kwento ka lang...hahahahaha

you're both stillstarting and, well 'kilig' factor is there yes, question is far along you both can withstand the LDR stigma?

And you both have got to express what you feel...looks like 'wala pa'

i guess you have to go on with the flow and if it happens it will happen...atm let things be....

9/9/2004

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gplee18
      I'm in love with my cousin Victoria, and I wake up in the morning hoping I'll hear from her. And spend my nights worried if she's happy rn. We have humor, music, and so much more in common. But my biggest issue is, if I tell her how I would even bring it up. I don't want it to hurt or relationship because I know the pain would crush me. But she's family, I'm so confused and feel like I could crumble from these feelings. I need answers 😢
    • By xxxuire
      Hello, CC. I've been in a relationship with my second cousin (or so that's how I was told we're related.) for almost two years now. While we're still young (between 18-25 years old), this is definitely the most loving,  healthy, balanced and caring relationship I've ever been in and she can say the same for herself (I'm a female and she's a MtF transgender. She's on estrogen and testosterone blockers and is infertile as a result). I believe with all my heart that she's the person I was meant to be with. Growing up, we were always told we were second cousins by our family members and when things started getting romantic, we were very relieved that second cousin marriages were legal in every state in the U.S, where we reside. We've both always loved the idea of getting married and having families of our own and when our relationship started to get a little bit more serious, we decided to do our own "homework" so to speak, just to make sure we had the legalities figured out. 

Well, apparently, we didn't. Apparently your parent's cousin is your first-cousin-once-removed (1stCOR), not your second cousin. Which is fine, because 1stCOR marriages are legal in every state but 6. We'd statistically be in the clear, right? Wrong. Of course we had to reside in one of those 6 states (Washington). Not to mention, we can't even get married in a state where it's legal and then come back, as the state will consider the marriage void. Now, it's legal for us to be in a sexual/cohabiting relationship. Just no marriage. When I first read that, I first got angry and defensive. How the heck would the state even know? We don't do blood tests or anything so how would they even know? Then I found out when you apply for a marriage license both parties have to record their parent's first and last names on the application. Now, neither of our parents have the same last name, but my girlfriend's mom is my maternal grandmother's sister. They both have the same maiden names. Then my mind started racing and I got anxious, thinking "during the three day waiting period the state must do a background check where they check your family tree to make sure you're not related so if we apply for a marriage license we're gonna get denied and that'll be a whole other level of embarrassment and I can't deal with that."
      So now I'm in bed at almost midnight being drinking tea. I'm no longer angry and defensive, and I somewhat understand why the law is in place. It still just sucks and I'm super sad. I just want to marry my best friend. I wish I didn't look it up because at least I could claim ignorance, blame it on the terminology used by my family my entire life. I don't know why I'm posting this. I guess to just... get it out? Since I can't talk to my family about it (they know of the relationship but 95% of them are very unsupportive).
    • By Ben1
      This is my first post, sorry if I leave stuff out. I have liked my cousin for a few years now, I have no clue how she feels about me and I have no clue how to tell her I like her. We live in the same state, the state we live in, 1st cousin marriage is legal. I am about 3 years older than her. and we live about half an hour away and see each other about every other month.
    • By The Riddler
      Hey guys,
      Apologies if I make mistakes, very new here. I’m extremely happy that there is a community like this, in the world we live in.

I need your opinion on my situation. 
      Off the bat, I’m in love with my first cousin and I’m sure she feels like same but I need to be 100% sure so that I can make a move becoz I intend to. 

Background: 
      We are an affectionate family, we all hug and kiss.
      I’m 24 (m) and she’s 32(f) married with 2 children who I get along with well. She’s in a toxic marriage that won’t last much longer. 
      This sexual tension between us has been building over the last 2 years. 
      Whenever we see each other, we always sit next to each other and our legs touch etc for example she’ll always use my knee as support when she gets up IMO just to touch my leg. 
      We were recently under a blanket and I made a move to hold her hand but interlocked hand holding which she was okay with. I have hugged her from behind and she likes it. 
      When I hug her it’s always a bit longer plus my hands are around her waist and our legs always touch, we always give a bit more of a kiss than a usual peck. Not sure if I’m reading too much into it. 
      When she fixes my pants becoz they falling down she will let her hand run across my bum. 
      I often pass each other by and give a little shoulder rub or a hand glide on the back. 

Im definitely more forward than she is but she has never seemed uncomfortable with the interactions and has initiated some herself. She regularly puts her feet under my legs.
      I think she might be holding back for the same reason i am. 

What do you guys think and how should I make a move? I’ve already held her hand and now I’d like to French kiss her and cuddling. 
      Possibly make love if it can get to that. I love her a lot. 

Kind regards, 
      The riddler 
    • By Sid
      So okay,
      I was 17 and my cousin was 22.She came my home at my sister marriage.At that time seriously I have no feelings for her but I'm totally horny.Day before marriage I slept with my sister on left hand side and with my cousin on right hand side on a single bed.That time I really don't have single feelings on her though she was damn beautiful.She is most beautiful girl in my family and then story began. she touched her lips to my cheecks,I ignore it I know it wouldn't be happen .it's about 2:00 clock she came close to me and put her face on my face , she pretended that she is sleeping but I know she is not.I m negative type of person negative thoughts was coming in my mind that time that what would happen if anybody saw us,is she is still didn't realized that what she's doing.I am not so confident about her,and then she finally touch her boobs with my mouth OMG what a great feeling,and suddenly at that time,whipped cream was came out and all of that horny feeling was flee away and I ignore her and sleep far away from her cuz bed have much space left then I slept at corner of bed.That year she married.Her husband was not good looking guy and I know that she loves good looking boys.3 years was passed away,now we met I see in her eyes that she actually loves me.Yes,she triggered me some time before marriage.I know she have still have feelings,and I have too I want to do sex with her and I don't know how I convince her.I think she forgot about that night because much time is passed away.But still I have a feelings for her,but couldn't gave her single sign .I have fear if she deny me then what would happen,because I have very good name in my family all of them think that I am too innocent and childish though I am 19 now.tell me pls what to do.I love her.please reply anyone if you read till last please give me single suggestion .please