• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
navsingh2

I'm pregnant with my cousins baby what should i do? (Another)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

I am pregnant with my first cousin and holding a  7 month pregnancy. is there any medicine or injection i should take to avoid any child disabilities before the delivery?

As I am not a medical professional I couldn't say for sure, but I doubt it.  What would be of more use to you would be to go see a genetic counsellor and obtain a personal risk calculation.  This will give you a clearer picture of what you statistically may or may not be dealing with. 

Hoping all is well with you and your bambino,

Lori :)

First of all, let me say that you need to get yourself to a doctor asap and get a proper pregnancy test done.  Make sure that you and the baby are healthy first - this is most important.

Secondly, with many exclamation points, let me say that Romalee is right on the money!!!!!!

What do you mean that you don't want to cause him any aggravation???!!!! This is a child here - it's not like you are asking him to give you a ride to work!!  He can "be hurt" all he wants each time he looks at the baby - as long as it hurts him enough to be a man and act responsibly.  You do not have to have a relationship with this man, per se.  Matter of fact, the smart thing to do would be to sever all ties with him except where it concerns the raising of your child.  Make sure he pays the child support that your baby deserves!

This my dear, despite how you feel, is not love.  This is what it looks like to be used by a man and I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

Depending on the RH factor of your blood type and that of the father, there may be. If you are a "negative" type, your doctor will probably try to get you the shot regardless of the father's type because they've seen too many cases where the husband was RH negative but the father was not, if you get my meaning.

Note that the shot I'm talking about is based on blood type and has nothing to do with cousin relationship.  Definitely talk to the doctor and be forthcoming about your relationship so you can get the best medical advice and care.

Best wishes,

CM

I agree with Ms. Romalee. This situation is quite HEAVY for you to face alone. Having your cousin to stand as a father or not, I think your family should know the paternity of the child.

I have known a situation like this, the same as you from an acquaintance. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO NOW IS TO TELL YOUR FAMILY THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SITUATION. please do not keep it a secret anymore. The situation is no longer simple.

BEST WISHES,

Soulfighter

Looks as though the original poster started this in 2011!!

And it was resurrected by some one else in 2013. I think there

are two different situations here.

CM can you take the post by navsingh2 and move it to a new thread of it's own?

Just a heads up.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0