• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
james007

shooting the breeze

james007    0

So, I been seeing somebody now for about 3 years. well today, it kind of ended and i do want it to end. I remember about 5 years ago, my cousin and I had a spark between us. we met for coffee once a week. Time went by we went our separate ways. We talked for about an hour last Christmas. The family saw us talking and sitting by each other while others were watching TV. we departed and kissed each other the lips with a peck, as we used to do back about 4-5 years ago. All I can say is that is real to me, and I sure my cousin felt the same way. Well,she is happily? married for about 3 years and there is a new chapter for me ahead, but over all. I feel alive when I am talking with my cousin even if it is just for 5 minutes. Congrats on the cousins who are couples. Just shooting the breeze. but, i think when i see her next. I am going to say just wish you weren't married and we weren't cousin in an innocent  way just to get her reaction, but going to say it in an innocent way because it is true what i want to say.

quarter25    21

If she's happily married I wouldn't really say anything, I know that's how you feel but if you're trying to get a reaction then it really isn't innocent. Enjoy your time with her and leave things be, it wouldn't be fair to her to bring up old emotions.