• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla

quarter25    21

Does anyone else get super bummed out reading posts about just trying to hookup with a cousin or messing with their marriage? I've been reading a lot of posts here and it just drives me crazy to see those topics, it's already horrible enough to do those things to a complete stranger but family! How could anyone do that to their own family?

Sorry for the rant, just popped into my head :/

LadyC    99

yep. people tend to think that being cousins trumps anything else... and that means that they can destroy marriages if they want, or hook up for irrelevant sex that inevitably will cause emotional damage,.

quarter25    21

I just can't wrap my mind around it :huh: Even though I thought it would be a big obstacle in regards to my relationship with my cousin, I'm glad I was raised with a strong love and loyalty for my family. I could never hurt anyone like that, especially if they're family!

ITGeek    1

Agreed,

Betray me and we are done.  If I really cared about a gal, she would know it.  The passion I have for that person can move mountains.  When a betrayal has happened... 

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47,

• Upvote 1

quarter25    21

From what I've seen over the years those posts aren't the majority here but every now and then they pop up and it just blows my mind