• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest Ireallylovehim

Am I inlove with my first cousin

Guest Ireallylovehim

Hi!I don't know if I am deeply inlove with my first cousin who is 1 year younger. Ever since we were little we've been in a sexual relationship but until now we're both virgin. When we are together at night we automatically start to make out even though our cousins were inside the same room and asleep. I am 23 now and he's 22. We tried to lose our virginity once but failed to do so because were both scared, then the next day I started throwing up. We were both stressed out because of it and when I learned I am not pregnant he promised to never touch me again. I got sad because of it, I don't know if I'm really inlove with my cousin or I am just sexually interested with him. I always want to hold his hand and always be near him. I don't even know if he feels the same way. I think this is wrong so maybe I need some advice if I should move on or anything or how to move on or continue with this feelings I have for him. Thank you in advance!

I'm sorry but your post is a bit confusing.

You say you've been in a sexual relationship since you were little and then go on to say you're both virgins now as if it's something you can take back. Also you say you had a pregnancy scare but make it sound as though you two never really went through with actually having sex, not to mention symptoms wouldn't present themselves the very next day.

No one can answer if you're in love with your cousin but you. It sounds like you do have feelings for him but given your immaturity for your ages I'd suggest holding off on pursuing a relationship. Build a friendship with him, cool off on being intimate and get to know more about each other, hang out with friends, if you're in college concentrate on your education. 

Being in love with your cousin isn't wrong, if you think that's what you feel and would like to have a relationship worth having in the future then don't rush into it, you're both young and have your whole lives ahead of you. 

Guest Ireallylovehim

Oh I'm sorry, it's actually just an intimate relationship wherein we do crazy stuffs cousins shouldn't do I think. Also, he's the one always coming into my room at night for those stuffs. 

I am just full of thoughts because I never had other relationship because I think my love for him is too much. But I think he'd been in relationships until now so.. I think it is just a one sided love for me and I am just someone he turn up to when he's bored. So yeah. 

Thank you by the way! I should focus on other things. Haha

Like I can't tell you how you feel about your cousin, I can't tell you how he feels about you.

Use your gut, if you think all he seems to be interested in is being sexual then cut him off, don't let yourself be used. You deserve more than that. Go out and date, as in going to the movies, dinner, walks, things like that. Focus on you and take care of yourself.