• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
quarter25

Missing side bar

quarter25    21

I can't seem to access my side bar (the one in the corner that's 3 bars). Not sure if it's a problem with my phone or because I'm using a mobile device? Also instead of a fixed page, it keeps moving around on me when I'm scrolling :mellow: would love some help with this if possible. Thanks 😁

MissPrice    19

I can't check my notifications on my phone now. When I click on the triple bar, the screen grays out like it's trying to load, but nothing happens.

KC    49

Well I probably broke it, or one of the new features I turned on is buggy. I will make small changes until we get it right. You just gotta hollar at me when I do! Google is actually causing a JS error which may explain everything. I am working on that.

• Like 1

quarter25    21

That explains my problem a little more clearly, that's exactly what's happening to me (along with the moving page) lol 

Hope you can get it sorted out without too much of a hassle. Definitely agree with Miss Price 😁

KC    49

Guys! Guys! I'm trying to get three other sites off the ground! You are worrying me! LMAO! I'm teasing. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I fixed it. Well -- you tell me.

quarter25 - this is what you call responsive websites / templates. When they are shown on a smaller screen, like a mobile, some elements may disappear completely (like a sidebar). I am sure that is what is happening, so it is working correctly.