• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla

Hi, 

I'm 24 year old and I love my cousin (Mother's sister's daughter) and we both love each other madly but, due to society we can't get married. She's staying in Mumbai and I'm in Ahmedabad. We both are Brahmin and seeking for some help. Please help! If anyone is sharing same story like us then we can get married to one another's love and can stay happily with each other with this secret!

If y'all can get married at y'all location then that's great. And I also know what the same stigma as well too and I'm in the USA. However certain places are legal to do it. In the USA. Anyway y'all can. And y'all are in a better position than I am because my cousin acknowledge her feelings at some point and then trying to bury them. Y'all two are madly in love. And y'all should be brave and move in with each other. And if you feel uncomfortable by being at that location. I recommend to move somewhere else and live your life because it's between you and the other person now. Good luck

Hi Yankeeshakes,

Thank you so much for your reply. You'll get your love soon. Don't loose just love unconditionally and one day your love will be all yours :)

Can you please help me out with this situation? If you know someone from India sharing the same story? I'll be really thankful to you.

2 minutes ago, Arjun said:

Hi Yankeeshakes,

Thank you so much for your reply. You'll get your love soon. Don't loose just love unconditionally and one day your love will be all yours :)

Can you please help me out with this situation? If you know someone from India sharing the same story? I'll be really thankful to you.

I don't know anybody from India. And if I do then situation won't be your situation or our situation... You got to make it about your own situation. Everybody have a key to their own door... You need to figure out a way to better yourself and surround yourself with positive people that do believe in marriage of your cousin. Gather the facts and then produce them. And never ever be afraid to tell the world who you really are. You're somebody that is in love with their cousin... And I'm getting tired of people having the misconception about the whole thing because there's nothing wrong with it.

1 minute ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

I don't know anybody from India. And if I do then situation won't be your situation or our situation... You got to make it about your own situation. Everybody have a key to their own door... You need to figure out a way to better yourself and surround yourself with positive people that do believe in marriage of your cousin. Gather the facts and then produce them. And never ever be afraid to tell the world who you really are. You're somebody that is in love with their cousin... And I'm getting tired of people having the misconception about the whole thing because there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes love has no boundaries. I also can't able to figure it out why does peoples having misconception about cousin marriage? If two peoples loves each other, if they both are happy with each other then this world keeps on breaching this relation? We both are in the same situation.

Yes love has no boundaries. I also can't able to figure it out why does peoples having misconception about cousin marriage? If two peoples loves each other, if they both are happy with each other then this world keeps on breaching this relation? We both are in the same situation.

Then we're the ones to challenge the controversy topics that can change the world. Is a waste of time to preach it to others... It's time to research it and gather information of it and why is it like this in the world. That's your first thing you need to do. You need to educate yourself first before you proceed. And put yourself in a work of it.