<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
Val

First cousin once removed

I'm 23 he's 19 this is a complicated story so I didn't grow up with my cousin I met him last year when he came from El Salvador he's in the process of getting his papers and when he was 17my parents took him in to help him and he lived with us back in July somehow we developed feelings for each other and have been intimate we've been dating for a week I feel so overwhelmed with my family and the world I feel like every one is against cousin relationship s it's stupid cuz I can legally marry him in my state so I live with my parents but I make my own check but it's not enough for me to move out during the week my cousin rents a place in town and lives with me on the weekends my family has noticed I've become alot closer to him lately his parents are in El Salvador and know about our relationship they accept it And don't care I'm tired of sneaking out just so I can see him I hate hiding this but I'm scared of my parents I don't know how they would react and my cousin feels bad because my parents have helped him out like if they were his own parents like I said its only been a week of dating and One month of being intimate how long should I wait to come clean and how do I tell them

if you are doing voice-to-text when you post messages, you can still add punctuation. you simply SAY "period" or "comma" where you need there to be one, and it will insert it. same for "new paragraph" if you ever write a really long post. 

we don't much care if you use capital letters around here. but very few people will waste time trying to decipher a run-on sentence that is the entire length of a paragraph.