<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
vince9760

Cousin has me wondering...

So, here's the deal. I'm 22 & my girl cousin is 25 I believe. I've had a crush on this girl for a long time now. Only until we both gotten older that I started to notice she MIGHT like me as well but I'm not quite sure how to approach this. Also, we aren't so close to each other. Even though we see each other more than often. It's more of a small talk type thing with us.

the very first moment I noticed she's into me was SUPER random. I was getting home one night around 11pm I'd say it was. I had just got out the shower & was preparing to eat my chocolate chip cookies I bought from Subway. While they warmed up in the microwave, out of nowhere here comes my sexy arse cousin & this other girl (sisters friend, she's sexy as well. Lol) coming in the kitchen. I thought nothing of that at first but then they both grabbed my arms & basically told me to choose one of them. (They were either very buzzed or drunk. Some family of mine were out in the backyard having a good time.) In that moment I seriously wanted to choose my cousin but I noticed my cousins mom looking into the kitchen so I had to settle with the other girl. Turns out my cousin got jealous (I think) & threw my cookies into the hot pot of soup!! (Why else would she do that??)

Second time was actually BEFORE the first event took place. She told me she was leaving & to close the frontdoor for her. She was wearing a tight green sundress & oh my goodness did she look scrumptious. I couldn't help myself but to slap her butt as she walked out my door. She turned around & said to me "omg! Hahahaha". She said it in that tone when girls pretend to not like something but you know they really do.  

Third. Sometimes when we walk by each other in the hallway of my house. I touch her thighs. Whether it'd be a quick touch or a long touch. She doesn't seem bothered by it. & on those rare moments when we hug I place my hands on her lower back close to touching her butt but not quite & she doesn't seem bothered by that either.

Fourth. She tends to stand in my sight of view whenever she's in the kitchen. My room is right by the kitchen & can see a little over there when the door is open. & it's always this one particular spot she stands at whenever my door is open so I don't that's just coincidence that she's standing there every time.

Fifth. She got my number somehow one night & told me to open the back door for her cus I had just finished locking the house. I didn't bother asking how she got it, though. From my sister most likely but who knows for sure.

Sixth. I can tell her feelings for me get revealed when she's been drinking. The way she looks at me & the way she speaks to the other females that are talking to me. She's always telling them "quit bothering him. You're probably annoying him." Then proceeds to give me a smile.

Does anyone think it would be random to start texting her even though we don't talk like that at all?? I've been contemplating this situation for quite some time now & would like some advice!

O Lordt.  Either talk to this girl and see if there is any interest in you or just stop flirting with her.  You are never going to know what is possible if you don't talk.

FWIW, I know that texting is the preferred mode of communication between you young'uns, but just talk to her.  Either in person or pick up the phone and use it for its original purpose,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bel Handcraft
      21 years ago (we dated for one year) I started dating my 26 year old cousin George. It began and the Handcraft family reunion and I remember us both getting drunk and we made love in my parents' bedroom. Ever since then I always called him "Horny Georgie". We both thought it was cute. We were happy until recently I found out we was banging my super slut sister I now call "the family wanker tanker". I was absolutely heartbroken and filed for divorce swiftly. Or at least i wish it was swift, there were many tears shed and harsh words thrown about; I remember "bel the bad smell" being used multiple times.
      I honestly don't know what to do with myself I started drinking and its not helping ill nwver meet ansother man like him helk
    • By Stefieh
      We met 20 years ago and we didn't know if we were related. 3-5months later, he found out that his grandma was my dad sister. Of course, when we were a kid we got whopping when my dad found out. I came to America and we still communicated, still got whooping. I was not allowed to use the phone either internet. Meant there was no way I could get in touch with him. He is in America and he is 34 and I 32 years old. I was married and separated from my kids' father, was in a long term relationship for 6 years, unfortunately, it didn't work. He married and remarried, his marriage didn't work either. We decided to be together now. We plan on Having kids and get married too. I am the only daughter in my family 👪my father and my brothers are really angry 😡upset with us. But he makes me happy so do I. We are connected, In love...etc. My kids (13&8) have approved him and want him to adopt them.   What do you guys think??
    • By Rob780
      Hi all..
      I've been sat for an hour reading all posts and stories etc and it's made me want to ask for help and advice..
      I'm seeing my 3rd cousin. It all started as she split up with her bf and I wanted to be there for her to help her and make sure shes happy. But then eventually the feelings came for both of us and we started seeing each other nearly everyday. It was great and I've never felt so happy. I mean she just walks in and I instantly cant stop smiling! Everything she does makes me smile. From the way she talks to the ways she looks and the way she smiles with her dimples, most importantly the way she is and who she is. 
      But I've recently started working a lot due to it being high season where I am,  so we dont get to see each other as much. We both still made the effort and the time to see each other as and when we could though. But now all of a sudden shes started backing of and worrying about people finding out that were cousins and what crap we may or may not get.
      I've told her I ain't bothered as long as she is happy but that doesnt change anything. All I care about is the things family and close friends will say but her parents and mine no something is happening as they keep dropping hints waiting for us to admit it. But they havent once warned us off or tried to stop it etc. Which leads me to believe they wont be bothered about it. 
      Were from the UK shes 20 and I'm 28.. 
      Any help would be great. I just want to show her that we dont know what will happen in the future until we get there. It could be good it could be bad or it could be great. (Peoples reactions)
      What can I do? 
      Thanks 

• By Aaaae
      Hello, first time here and am having quite the difficulty typing this out as it is 4am and everything is on my mind.

Basically, ive always liked my cousin from when we were little. Growing up in a middle eastern family i was taught that it is ok to marry your cousin, etc, and have therfor always sought after it as i know her very well through these years and my feelings have only gotten stronger. idk if she likes me, but, in todays society i dont know if its a good thing to do; wouldnt it have to be kept hidden or something? I am only 18 years of age (male) and i know this is kind of weird but i feel like if we were together wede have to hide it for sure or something as everyone makes all the alabama jokes etc, aswell as having a child im afraid he may face abuse from it aswell if theyre friends found out or something. i have done research on the genetic disorders possible from cousin marriages and think it should be fine, (although my worse fear is having a child with some deformities etc from when i was young). so basically i have no idea what to do, if i should wait untill im older, tell her to see if i should wait for something like that, or just forget about it? im afraid if i do go for someone else i would find out later that she was into me all along; or that if i wait and see what happens that i will find out she never liked me all along and i wasted all that time waiting. any advice will be useful, sorry for weird typing im pretty tired.
    • By YASMIN
      So there is gonna be 3 people that are important to this question. That being me, my female cousin, and my male cousin. We are all around the same age except the female cousin is a year younger them us two. So the thing is I used to be close to my male cousin but since we all moved it didn't stay that way and both of my cousins got close. I guess she had a crush on him like I did and I think he found out that she liked him and he started to put more distance between them. I am mad that she liked him because I do too but unlike her I'm not that obvious about it. I thought maybe I should tell him how I feel but now he rejected her, I think he will do the same to me. What do y'all think?