• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Crystyle112

Could it be im falling in love

Hi I joined this forum last year because I was falling for a cousin but decided I didnt really want him. Anyways I recently met with my first cousin once removed last week when my aunt came down. We all gathered at my great uncle's house. We had a good time. Im in a relationship a he is married. I wasnt feeling attracted to him then and from being around him that short time he is very personable and warm. I started txting just to say good morning. Nothing more. He texts me back also. I know by him being married he is off limits and I will not pursue him cause of that and because Im in a relationship myself. But I keep thinkin of him and I know it sounds crazy but I feel in my heart he be the one for me. Its not a lust thing. I feel like we can be good together. But due to how things are now. I am praying God give me a sign or take away my thoughts/feelings. Cause Im not in the business of breaking up a marriage. But what do you all think could i be falling in love with him on the soul level based on what you all read here? Sorry if Im confusing you all. Thanks for your patience and any advice.

Here's your sign form God:

Exodus 20:17  You shall not commit adultery

Or how about this sign:

I Cor 10: 17  No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.  And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, will provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Stop texting him.  Why did you even begin?  You are playing with fire and if you don't stop immediately, one or both of you will get burned.

Thanks Serendipity. I started texting just to keep in touch in a cousinly way(family) way. As I did that I started thinking of him. I still continue to think of him but will not act on it. Thanks for your words

Of course I will continue to do the right thang and trust the Universe to bring it all together if its meant to be. I am not actively seeking him out or anything, and currently focusing on my relationship. I wish the forbidden feelings would go away. Thanks Serendipity for your words

Edited by Crystyle112