• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
JessieWoodard57

been a while....

...since I stopped by to say hello .....its been 6 years since Judy passed and I guess it's been that long since I checked in, but my faith in the Lord moves me forward daily.

I doubt I will ever marry again after being married to your first cousin for 21 years it's hard to look elsewhere . Please no one say sorry for your loss or feel sorry or sad for me. Over they years I learned the worst thing to say is "sorry for your loss" I never speak those words now a simple "praying for you and the family" works much better. You don't learn that until you lose a spouse and the emptiness of those words rings true..

Enough of me....I hope Y'all are all great....Lady C and Mark , KC and LC ...not sure who is still around. You'll see me drop by now and then and leave a note of encouragement or drop of wisdom ...Love you Guys and GOD bless 

jessie it's great to see you again! mark and i are doing fine. better than ever, actually! i think you knew we had moved back to texas. we now have five grandchildren! my mom had lived with us for several years, but she passed away this past december. i still miss her, but i just praise God that she didn't suffer. God is gracious, even in the rough moments.

Hi Jessie my friend. It's good to see you drop in. You are one of us and I wish you the best. 21 years is a long time and I can't imagine the pain of such a loss.  I will keep you in prayer.