• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Cousin Lover

Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Hi Guys,

I love my first cousin she loves me too we have kissed I we have not told our patents but we know both our parents see it as wrong because we asked them about cousin marriage without telling them we love each other. I love her so much I cant live without her.  We have not had s*x as we think its wrong we are not religous its just how we were brought up as children. 

She is 28 and I am 30 both of our parents keep going on about marriage but the idea that we would want to marry each other would shock them.

I have other cousins too but I have always been very close to this female cousin we played with each other all the time went to  the same school (we were not in the same class) but we would hold hands and skip in the playground.

Friends have said its wrong, disgusting and that we should stop seeing each other. I said  to them what about homosexuals having unnatural s*x /getting married  even adopting children they said homosexuals cant have children of their own but cousin couples can and the children they have would be deformed / disabled- retarded (mentally challenged) I said to them fine I will use a condom when I have s*x with her they said we will burn in hell because its wrong. I dont believe in all that but it has had an effect on me. I dont go out in public with my cousin I could not even dream of telling people that I'm married to my cousin if we do ever get married. We will lie and say we are childhood sweethearts  lol which is true but not related which is not😊

Why is it that people have accepted homosexuality even incest but not cousin marriage? People are quick to label people homophobic ect but no action is taken if someone says anything about cousin lovers  or even married cousin couples

Love Ya"ll

Eric

Edited by Cousin Lover
addition

Hey I have read your post and I want to share what I'm thinking. It might sound rude but I'm going to be very blunt. Grow up.. you both are adults. One is 28 and the other is 30 years old. I hope it don't come off me as being mean, but let's be real y'all are adult. For your ignorant friends they need to do their research and understand that we all are descendants of cousin marriages.. it's in everybody's blood, we are one and the same.. and people need to realize that it is okay, as long as the parents don't have recessive genes that are bad, which is y'all too, then that is okay. True friends will stick it out and we'll deal with it and will accept on their friend's happiness, which is your happiness. That is what true friends are for... you can't call somebody a friend, and you share them your personal business and they hold a ultimatum the person you are in love or their friendship. It shouldn't had to get to that point. They need to do their our research and understand that it is okay for anybody to do it. If this makes you happy then you should have the right to do what you want. As long as you don't hurt anybody else physically, then there's no problem.. I understand the homophobic thing... But understand on their history and their battle to fight and say that the lbgt community is okay. If you learned in history and trying to mimic that. You will eventually see cousin marriages across the world.. I'm not homophobic, I do believe they have the right just like you have the right. You should understand their history and try to become one with them. It's human right. Understand the history of cousin marriages and understand the lbgt community history and go from there. I believe that you will go very far of your knowledge of the subjects. And I don't know what religion you are in but i encouraged you to read from cover to cover of wherever religious book you are in and understand your religion. The reason I said that... I'm a atheist and I want you to understand on what you are praying too.. I encourage you and her to be an atheist as well but that part is your choice... And if your family cares about you and her, they just need to accept that you are in love. You can't change that feeling period is the same as being gay and coming out and telling your family that you are gay. Just put yourself in their shoes. And picture yourself as you being gay and coming out the closet, and telling them that you are gay. And then switch it saying that I am gay to I'm in love with my cousin. Say that to yourself mentally. It's practice. You are technically knocking out two birds with one stone mentally. And what I mean by that is you understand what they went through and use their motivations for your own benefit. The best way for a minority to become a majority is by working with other minorities and becoming one. Is a lot of thinking and critical thinking to do but if you do it that way you be on the right track and I do believe that you can make the right decision with yourself and your partner. Keep me updated in this post. 

Edited by Yankeeshakes4313

2 hours ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

Hey I have read your post and I want to share what I'm thinking. It might sound rude but I'm going to be very blunt. Grow up.. you both are adults. One is 28 and the other is 30 years old. I hope it don't come off me as being mean, but let's be real y'all are adult. For your ignorant friends they need to do their research and understand that we all are descendants of cousin marriages.. it's in everybody's blood, we are one and the same.. and people need to realize that it is okay, as long as the parents don't have recessive genes that are bad, which is y'all too, then that is okay. True friends will stick it out and we'll deal with it and will accept on their friend's happiness, which is your happiness. That is what true friends are for... you can't call somebody a friend, and you share them your personal business and they hold a ultimatum the person you are in love or their friendship. It shouldn't had to get to that point. They need to do their our research and understand that it is okay for anybody to do it. If this makes you happy then you should have the right to do what you want. As long as you don't hurt anybody else physically, then there's no problem.. I understand the homophobic thing... But understand on their history and their battle to fight and say that the lbgt community is okay. If you learned in history and trying to mimic that. You will eventually see cousin marriages across the world.. I'm not homophobic, I do believe they have the right just like you have the right. You should understand their history and try to become one with them. It's human right. Understand the history of cousin marriages and understand the lbgt community history and go from there. I believe that you will go very far of your knowledge of the subjects. And I don't know what religion you are in but i encouraged you to read from cover to cover of wherever religious book you are in and understand your religion. The reason I said that... I'm a atheist and I want you to understand on what you are praying too.. I encourage you and her to be an atheist as well but that part is your choice... And if your family cares about you and her, they just need to accept that you are in love. You can't change that feeling period is the same as being gay and coming out and telling your family that you are gay. Just put yourself in their shoes. And picture yourself as you being gay and coming out the closet, and telling them that you are gay. And then switch it saying that I am gay to I'm in love with my cousin. Say that to yourself mentally. It's practice. You are technically knocking out two birds with one stone mentally. And what I mean by that is you understand what they went through and use their motivations for your own benefit. The best way for a minority to become a majority is by working with other minorities and becoming one. Is a lot of thinking and critical thinking to do but if you do it that way you be on the right track and I do believe that you can make the right decision with yourself and your partner. Keep me updated in this post. 

I understand that we are adults but how can we get married all live together if our parents do not agree to this sort of union? We could run away with each other but that would hurt our parents and we dont want to do that ever.

My friends think its wrong they think im a nuts 😀even if we do have recessive genes I dont care I love cousin we will not have children or we might adopt if she wants to. 

My friends are brain washed by media reports about disablity in children ect they keep saying why cant I find a girl out of family. We would not ever hurt anybody if people are going to hate as that much then we will move away and not talk to anyone if people are going to hate on us,  its our parents that we need to convince first before anything else.

Being gay is wrong , humans were never meant to have s*x that way.The whole point of 2 people getting together is to have the ablity to pro create if needed. 

Why are people so anti cousin marriage around the world? The Musilim world has a lot of cousin marriage lucky them but even the younger muslims I speak to think its wrong😭

I do not believe in any religion I'm an atheist too😀.  If I was ever to tell me parents I was gay even as I joke they would hate me. 

If u are married to your cousin i think u are very lucky😉

oh my gosh. i knew i had written a response to this days ago. apparently i had just forgotten to hit the submit button, and now over a week later when i clicked the option to reply, everything i'd written to you last week is still here ready to send! pretty amazing since i know this browser has been closed... and i think the computer has even been turned off a couple of times. anyway, here's what i wrote. sorry it took so long. disregard the part about punctuation, it looks like you edited that without my suggestion!

before i get into responding to what you said, i gotta ask you to go in and add some more punctuation. seriously, those sentences are major run-ons. it's difficult to make heads or tails of what you wrote.

now, as for your parents. if they sense the two of you are close and keep making comments about marriage, they may not be as shocked as you think they'll be. a lot of times parents will make comments to that effect just trying to give their adult children an opportunity to say "hey, yeah, we're kinda a thing". we've been running this site for nearly two decades and i can't even begin to count the times that has been the case. 

on to your friends... those aren't friends. those are people who don't know how to think (or research) anything for themselves. they're sheep that just spew the current politically correct sentiments. you will not burn in hell if you marry your cousin. God was ordaining (and sometimes commanding) cousin marriages as far back as genesis. and He didn't change His mind about it during the new testament or He would have said so.

and your children will not be deformed. cousin couples have about a 2% greater risk than unrelated couples of having a child with birth defects. and the only category of birth defects that can be a result of cousin marriage is called autosomal recessive, which just happens to be the least common category of all birth defects. if you have any concerns you can see a genetic counselor (covered by insurance) to determine if you and your cousin are at specific risk.

so if you want to marry, and live where it is legal, then do it. don't let the ignorance of people in your life stop you. go forward with your dream and educate them about the truth of cousin couples. 

and once you're married, burn those condoms. you don't need them.

I understand where you're coming from but at the same time if you want your cermet respect on your end of cousin marriages. You got to respect people's wishes of being gay. Just imagine that you're the parent and you have a negative impact on your son or daughter that they're gay. You wouldn't want that for you when you are marrying with your cousin. So why do it to others. It's not always about you on that regard. I'm not gay bad the same time I'm encouraging you to understand their perspective. And the reason why I'm saying that is because the lbgt community went through the same thing of what you're going through. Even though you're atheist, look in Americans history on gay marriages. And understand their story. And do a compare contrast on your own story. You can't ask for some respect on your love with your cousin and disrespect other people's love for their same-gender. I hope you understand what I'm trying to get at. It's the same thing and the same hatred. It's just that it's a different category. And go on social media and look up articles in the New York Times that actually do support cousin marriages and I'm pretty sure you have money in your pocket to order a book about cousin marriages. And your parents got a deal with it. There's no other way to go about it. You and your love are adults. One is 30 and the other is 28.. it's time to make a decision and your parents or your parents got to accept it. There's no other way around it either they going to like it or they not. Eventually they going to accept it down the line because they supposed to have love for the child and keep moving forward. That's why I'm telling you to understand the lbgt community so you understand what they went through and use that as your guideline to deal with your family... I understand that your opinion on the lbgt community and that's your belief. But I understand that you asking the same belief under your decision to marry the person you love. If you going to have that you got the respect other people decision on having the same sex marriages. Because both were look negatively down on each other. If you just take the time out and understand their story you would understand I had to do with yours. If you want understanding on your decision on Marrying the person you love then you got to understand their position of the lbgt community. And once again the reason why I'm saying that so you can get an understanding from your parents perspective. And the reason why I'm saying that is that you think the lbgt community is wrong. Your parents think cousin marriages is wrong as well. However you think that cousin marriages is okay. But also the lbgt community is okay as well. You got to put yourself in their shoes to humble yourself and you can understand what to do... Trust me this try it out. And understand their perspective to get understanding on your part

7 hours ago, LadyC said:

oh my gosh. i knew i had written a response to this days ago. apparently i had just forgotten to hit the submit button, and now over a week later when i clicked the option to reply, everything i'd written to you last week is still here ready to send! pretty amazing since i know this browser has been closed... and i think the computer has even been turned off a couple of times. anyway, here's what i wrote. sorry it took so long. disregard the part about punctuation, it looks like you edited that without my suggestion!

before i get into responding to what you said, i gotta ask you to go in and add some more punctuation. seriously, those sentences are major run-ons. it's difficult to make heads or tails of what you wrote.

now, as for your parents. if they sense the two of you are close and keep making comments about marriage, they may not be as shocked as you think they'll be. a lot of times parents will make comments to that effect just trying to give their adult children an opportunity to say "hey, yeah, we're kinda a thing". we've been running this site for nearly two decades and i can't even begin to count the times that has been the case. 

on to your friends... those aren't friends. those are people who don't know how to think (or research) anything for themselves. they're sheep that just spew the current politically correct sentiments. you will not burn in hell if you marry your cousin. God was ordaining (and sometimes commanding) cousin marriages as far back as genesis. and He didn't change His mind about it during the new testament or He would have said so.

and your children will not be deformed. cousin couples have about a 2% greater risk than unrelated couples of having a child with birth defects. and the only category of birth defects that can be a result of cousin marriage is called autosomal recessive, which just happens to be the least common category of all birth defects. if you have any concerns you can see a genetic counselor (covered by insurance) to determine if you and your cousin are at specific risk.

so if you want to marry, and live where it is legal, then do it. don't let the ignorance of people in your life stop you. go forward with your dream and educate them about the truth of cousin couples. 

and once you're married, burn those condoms. you don't need them.

The thing is they want us to get married but not to each other sadly😭

As I said we tested the water by talking about people who love and marry cousin, lets just say they were not best pleased about it😦 My friends seem to repeat what they read. 1 even said I was only going out with my cousin because I "could not find any one else😠

I was told by other family members that my children will be retarded if they are not then the male children will produce faulty sperm or none at all, females children might not have periods or painful periods ect.

They are all trying to put me off well if I don't marry this cousin I will remain single forever.

I wish I  could marry if not then DIE IN HER ARMS😃

7 hours ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

I understand where you're coming from but at the same time if you want your cermet respect on your end of cousin marriages. You got to respect people's wishes of being gay. Just imagine that you're the parent and you have a negative impact on your son or daughter that they're gay. You wouldn't want that for you when you are marrying with your cousin. So why do it to others. It's not always about you on that regard. I'm not gay bad the same time I'm encouraging you to understand their perspective. And the reason why I'm saying that is because the lbgt community went through the same thing of what you're going through. Even though you're atheist, look in Americans history on gay marriages. And understand their story. And do a compare contrast on your own story. You can't ask for some respect on your love with your cousin and disrespect other people's love for their same-gender. I hope you understand what I'm trying to get at. It's the same thing and the same hatred. It's just that it's a different category. And go on social media and look up articles in the New York Times that actually do support cousin marriages and I'm pretty sure you have money in your pocket to order a book about cousin marriages. And your parents got a deal with it. There's no other way to go about it. You and your love are adults. One is 30 and the other is 28.. it's time to make a decision and your parents or your parents got to accept it. There's no other way around it either they going to like it or they not. Eventually they going to accept it down the line because they supposed to have love for the child and keep moving forward. That's why I'm telling you to understand the lbgt community so you understand what they went through and use that as your guideline to deal with your family... I understand that your opinion on the lbgt community and that's your belief. But I understand that you asking the same belief under your decision to marry the person you love. If you going to have that you got the respect other people decision on having the same sex marriages. Because both were look negatively down on each other. If you just take the time out and understand their story you would understand I had to do with yours. If you want understanding on your decision on Marrying the person you love then you got to understand their position of the lbgt community. And once again the reason why I'm saying that so you can get an understanding from your parents perspective. And the reason why I'm saying that is that you think the lbgt community is wrong. Your parents think cousin marriages is wrong as well. However you think that cousin marriages is okay. But also the lbgt community is okay as well. You got to put yourself in their shoes to humble yourself and you can understand what to do... Trust me this try it out. And understand their perspective to get understanding on your part

Ok, if people would accept cousin couples just as they do gay marrisge and not give cousin couples dirty looks or the eeer sick or ur a werido comment then I would accept them after all they also love like I love, not until then.

I would be very upset if any of my children turned out to be gay, my friends would say my children have turned out gay because I married my cousin (If I ever do)

But gay people are not able to have children of their own, cousins are so its not the same as cousin do have a small chance of producing a disabled offspring,  my cousin is not the same gender as me I'm a young man she is a young women. By putting us in the same boat u are dirtying our love that we have for each other. 

I could go in to details about the dangers of gay s*x but I dont see the need for it.

We have to draw a line in the sand let that line be cousin marriages are ok any closer it is wrong, a few yrs ago a German brother and Sister wanted to marry each other, the German court said no. The brother-sister couple could have said look cousins can marry, gays can marry why can't we? What would you say to them?

The only other option I have is to remain single for the rest of my life. I could never marry another women, even if she does marry another men, not sure if she will, she might give in to the fertlity ticking clock talk her mother keeps giving her.

Regardless on  review on gay marriages and incest between brothers and sisters. You got to do you man and decide to marry her for your happiness and if you don't want to that's on you as well man. That's all I got to say I wish you the best of luck and take care.

Edited by Yankeeshakes4313

1 minute ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

Regardless on  review on gay marriages and incest between brothers and sisters. You got to do you man and decide to marry her for your happiness and if you don't want to that's on you as well man. That's all I got to say I wish you the best of luck and take care.

I would but I know our parents are dead againts it. Life for me will be alone with a cat or 2😀

listen, i know your emotions are all over the map because of this, but i have to say this. you're 30 years old. you're a grown man. your family and your friends don't get a say in who you marry. and unless you're using an IP spoofer or whatever those things are called, then it's legal to marry where you live. so you've got to get a grip on your emotions. as long as you let this be a drama-fest, the family and friends are going to continue to feed on it, and the more strung out your emotions are going to get. you don't have to live your life alone with a cat or two.... although cats are great, i have four of them. AND a husband. so tell your family and friends that you are sorry that you upset them by asking their opinions, but that from here on out your love life is NOT up for discussion. if they want to shun you, then they aren't worth the time and effort. you're not 15 anymore. you're a big boy now. be the man your cousin needs you to be and plant your feet firmly on the ground on this issue.

2 minutes ago, LadyC said:

listen, i know your emotions are all over the map because of this, but i have to say this. you're 30 years old. you're a grown man. your family and your friends don't get a say in who you marry. and unless you're using an IP spoofer or whatever those things are called, then it's legal to marry where you live. so you've got to get a grip on your emotions. as long as you let this be a drama-fest, the family and friends are going to continue to feed on it, and the more strung out your emotions are going to get. you don't have to live your life alone with a cat or two.... although cats are great, i have four of them. AND a husband. so tell your family and friends that you are sorry that you upset them by asking their opinions, but that from here on out your love life is NOT up for discussion. if they want to shun you, then they aren't worth the time and effort. you're not 15 anymore. you're a big boy now. be the man your cousin needs you to be and plant your feet firmly on the ground on this issue.

Preach.. you are 100% right that's why I've been saying to this person. Take her advice you are grown you are paying the bills here. I'm going to be blunt, be a man and take your woman. Take on what is yours and be happy. She will do the same. Eventually down the line they have to accept on who you are as a couple. Be happy for you not for them. You going to end up short if you weren't about what they feel about the relationship, it's about you

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LadyC said:

Yeah i'm 30 but we cant get married if our family do not agree to it, after all we are family this could break the family up, half of the family may never speak to each other ever again😦. What if they do not attened the wedding? 

If I can't marry the women I love then i'll have to live alone with cat or a gold fish called freddy.

If we do burn the bridges then society as a whole in the west be it UK, some of USA ect. (Some states in the US have ban on 1st cousin marriages) 50-60 yrs ago 1st-2nd cousin marriages were quite common in the UK. The queen is married to hers😀.

Its very  very rare for Brits to marry cousins in the UK today although not illlegal,  immigrants from South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arab countries do) at least 80% they do it for cultural reasons I think.

News media here keeps going on about disabled children of Pakistani's (see daily mail uk's website) A documentry was shown 2 weeks ago on bbc 1 and bbc online titled "Should I marry my cousin"? A British Pakistani teenager called Hiba Maroof asked this question to the wider british public and they said no its wrong.

In the end she did not want to marry her cousin anymore dispite her on parents and grand parents being cousins😭  

18 hours ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

Preach.. you are 100% right that's why I've been saying to this person. Take her advice you are grown you are paying the bills here. I'm going to be blunt, be a man and take your woman. Take on what is yours and be happy. She will do the same. Eventually down the line they have to accept on who you are as a couple. Be happy for you not for them. You going to end up short if you weren't about what they feel about the relationship, it's about you

My name is Eric dude!

This is not a Hollywood movie I cant just take my women we have family in the way even if we ignore my stupid friends we say its wrong. I think we will both put of marriage forever. I am her 1st love and she is my 1st love.

3 hours ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

You don't need no one's permission to get married to someone you love.. if y'all both love each other... Then go for it... If I was in position, I would take that opportunity in a heartbeat

If we marry againts our family's wishes then we will be alone. Nobody will come to vist, friends we would have lost because of the cousin marriage.  

Nobody knows that we are in love its kind of like our little secret.

When ever we have family get togethers she comes over to my parents house as that's where the whole family gets together, once she wore tight black leather pants, high heels and when ever charlie (Charlotte) saw me around she would put her hands on her hips, stand in a naughty  way to 1 side posing I think., she flicks her blonde hair too and that makes my heart skip a few beats😀. Why the hell would she do that for?? She knows I love her? Is she trying to tell the family by doing that. Uncle Steve is her Dad he does not know about us.

She always says hi Eric sweety oh and I melt like vanilla ice cream that has strewberry sauce on top of it. Oh Charlotte u devil.😈

We use to spend lots of time together in school ect, I would love going out on trips we would sit nxt to each other on the bus / couch and hold hands.  We went france we held hand all they way on the boat. I was wishing that I pass away with me holding her hand. We kissed when no one was looking😀 We licked each others ice cream to stop it dripping. It was very hot day. 

You sound like you love her... You should be happy for who you are... U did the work and the research... You should go get what makes you happy... If don't do it... Your feelings will always be there... Waiting would could happen is a trouble thing to go through... Do it and don't look back... Grow some balls and be happy with the women you want to be with.. have some sex... That probably get you moving...

yes, you can marry her. you're not the first person in the world to love a cousin in spite of family objections. and you won't be the first person to MARRY a cousin in spite of those objections. once you grow a pair and stand up to them and marry her, the majority of them will quit using your emotional frailty to blackmail you with. 

make no mistake, the choice to marry and be happy is yours and hers. nobody else's. you are either willing to let your family walk away or you're not. but if you're not, then quit whining about it and break up. dragging it out with all this drama isn't fair to anybody.

yeah, i know that's harsh and mean sounding. i've already been "reported" today for being so cold. but you're playing games. you may not be doing it intentionally, but you are doing it, nonetheless. and sometimes the only way to get someone to stand on their own two feet is to give them a reality check like me and yankee are giving you. 

it's kinda like the guy who tries to save a drowning victim, and the only way to save him is to knock him out cold so he'll stop fighting... because in fighting for his own life, he's going to drown the person trying to save him. you're that guy. stop fighting. 

• Like 1

Preach

2 minutes ago, LadyC said:

yes, you can marry her. you're not the first person in the world to love a cousin in spite of family objections. and you won't be the first person to MARRY a cousin in spite of those objections. once you grow a pair and stand up to them and marry her, the majority of them will quit using your emotional frailty to blackmail you with. 

make no mistake, the choice to marry and be happy is yours and hers. nobody else's. you are either willing to let your family walk away or you're not. but if you're not, then quit whining about it and break up. dragging it out with all this drama isn't fair to anybody.

yeah, i know that's harsh and mean sounding. i've already been "reported" today for being so cold. but you're playing games. you may not be doing it intentionally, but you are doing it, nonetheless. and sometimes the only way to get someone to stand on their own two feet is to give them a reality check like me and yankee are giving you. 

it's kinda like the guy who tries to save a drowning victim, and the only way to save him is to knock him out cold so he'll stop fighting... because in fighting for his own life, he's going to drown the person trying to save him. you're that guy. stop fighting. 

She is 110% right.. and you're not cold for speaking the truth... Yeah the truth might hurt but you better sip down some water and take it.. either the guy needs to grow up here and start being a man or he going to be a little boy and give up the thing that makes him happy... At this point it's really on you to make that decision for yourself... So whatever happens... It's definitely on you

19 hours ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

You sound like you love her... You should be happy for who you are... U did the work and the research... You should go get what makes you happy... If don't do it... Your feelings will always be there... Waiting would could happen is a trouble thing to go through... Do it and don't look back... Grow some balls and be happy with the women you want to be with.. have some sex... That probably get you moving...

Yes I love her more than life itself😀

I have footballs tennis balls just not the balls ur talking about😁 

I often dream about how sex would be like with her. I can't even talk about it.

Its just one of those things I gave her a silver band she wears it on her finger, she tells me she kisses that band every night before going to bed. It makes me 😭.

1 minute ago, Cousin Lover said:

Yes I love her more than life itself😀

I have footballs tennis balls just not the balls ur talking about😁 

I often dream about how sex would be like with her. I can't even talk about it.

Its just one of those things I gave her a silver band she wears it on her finger, she tells me she kisses that band every night before going to bed. It makes me 😭.

Well then you are a coward... I guess u don't love her... Because of you did... U would go after her

1 hour ago, LadyC said:

U dont understand the UK and how much cousin marriages are thought of as a dirty thing. I dont know anyone English who is married to a 2nd cousin let alone a 1st cousin.  I think im going tp leave it. She is my 1st and last love I know my family will never let me marry her so single forever it is. 

If the UK culture was positve over cousin marriage then I would tell unclue steve I love his daughter my sweet cousin charlotte.

U made me laugh with ur comment on the drowning guy😁 wow ur urca witty 1. Ur husband is a lucky man, cousin or not. If cousin u r lucky😈

9 minutes ago, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

Well then you are a coward... I guess u don't love her... Because of you did... U would go after her

Agreed is because of the anti cousin marriage culture here in UK.