• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Nickelbackmusic1

I Love My First Cousin

hey guys just a quick question. i really love my cousin and do have feelings for her everytime i see her im soo happy to see her. i did tell her i do fancy her last year she said it would be weird so i left it until now recently i told her again that i want a relationship with her and she said that is weird i need help!!  shes 15 and im 18

Edited by Nickelbackmusic1

If she says that it is weird, then let it be bro... Having a girlfriend who is your cousin can both be a blessing and a curse at the same time. lol. Both of you must be in the same boat so to speak right from the beginning. If she feels that it is weird, it will just get weirder as time goes on. In the meantime, perhaps ask her whether she likes other guys in her class? Or perhaps she has a boyfriend?

Pooch

the thing is though she said to me last year she would consider it but when i asked her again a couple days ago she said it would be weird. idon't know if she likes me and thinks it would be weird or she completely thinks its weird

1 hour ago, Nickelbackmusic1 said:

the thing is though she said to me last year she would consider it but when i asked her again a couple days ago she said it would be weird. idon't know if she likes me and thinks it would be weird or she completely thinks its weird

Girls change all the time dude. When she said she will consider it, it was already LAST YEAR! Dude, even milk has "best before dates"... what she said last year has already been expired dude...so now she thinks it is weird..which is what she really feels about you. Soooo yeah. I suggest you move on, my friend. 😊

Pooch

• Like 1