• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Nickelbackmusic1

Fancy My Cousin

me again lol :) another question is on bonfire night we spent the entire night talking teasing each other and getting close to the point to where she was resting her head on my shoulders as we ere standing watching the fireworks and the point where we linked arms for a really long time. she was fine with it and when we went to the shop we contiued linking arms i wanted to take her the long way home so i could try something but i couldnt get the courage to do it. and this is the cousin who thinks its weird. shes 15 and im 18 what in the hell do i do cos i really want a relationship with her.

Ahh.. so YOU DO like her.. 

Well... my answer in this thread will then be different. I suggest you kiss her. Like BOOM go for the kiss.

The pros: 9 times out of 10, if u do it right, she wont find it weird.

You establish yourself to be the man...and you establish her to be the girl,...and perhaps your girl. 

The cons: a risk of a slap in the face. Lol

But for consolation though: i suggest still doing it and going for gold. Why? Because you will earn her respect to you.... 😉 So go for gold. Hehe

Pooch

12 minutes ago, Nickelbackmusic1 said:

how can i do this do i ask her to meet me go to a park or somewhere and then try it? she flirts with me and i flirt back well try to lol :)

Umm...in public!?

Err.. i dont know about the specific place though. But I believe you would know. 😅 i am a private kinda guy so hear my bias right there. Haha

Pooch

I'm not aware of where you are from, but you are 18 and she is 15, and she is considered a minor and you an adult. 

At least in the US.

MIght think about that before you "try" anything. If she does indeed think it is weird then you might be setting yourself

up for  a bad time.  She may have just been " in the moment" at the bonfire and her actions don't mean anything other than

she felt comfortable with you and nothing more.

I do think you are trying to read more into this than may indeed be there.