• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Blu

Why I can't fall inlove again

This is my first time confessing about my real feelings and I don't know if I can share this personally to someone. So, I'm just gonna let everything out here because I might go crazy keeping everything to myself. I'm inlove with my cousin and it's only getting worse. And the last time I checked, I thought that I had moved on but...when I saw him, everything just messed up and the walls I created just crashed. Like I done my best to stay away from him. I went to a university away from our city and did my best to missed family meetings. But fate is cruel. We met. And I got lost in his eyes. The same eyes that I adored 4 years ago and the very reason why I can't fall inlove with another person. Then, we talk. He asked me if I have a boyfriend and teased me with a lot of stuff but I got annoyed and ignored him saying "What does it have to with you?" And looked away. I thought he was going to leave and say something like apologize. But to my surprised, he just stood there staring at me (I'm not really sure. I was looking away.). He stayed like that for like a minute then, left silently. And I don't understand why. I went home confused and brokenhearted. 

59 minutes ago, Blu said:

I'm in love with my cousin and it's only getting worse.

Question:

Why is it worse? Shouldn't it be better?! I mean, you are falling in love with a person! Why worse?! You are not telling everything here, Ms. Blu. Like, what's the reason of your guys falling out? I'm pretty sure you guys had a history. Fine. But was it your fault, his fault, or what? I mean, at least make a general story (you don't need to get into details) of what happened between the two of you 4 years ago.

Like, were you guys together boyfriend-girlfriend 4 years ago? Or did he cheat on you 4 years ago that's why you guys are not together anymore? Or was it mutual and you guys are like, "Okay, this cousin relationship thing won't work for us... err.. Soooo.... we have to call it quits" 4 years ago?

Anyhow, but it seems your intention is clear: that you want to forget about him..given that these feelings seems to be coming back. So allow me to respond:

1 hour ago, Blu said:

He asked me if I have a boyfriend and teased me with a lot of stuff but I got annoyed and ignored him saying "What does it have to with you?" And looked away. I thought he was going to leave and say something like apologize. But to my surprised, he just stood there staring at me (I'm not really sure. I was looking away.). He stayed like that for like a minute then, left silently. And I don't understand why. I went home confused and brokenhearted. 

If he has plans with and for you, he will be back... ;) That's all I can say for now.

Pooch

• Like 1