• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyC

a new book with some cousin lovin'

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

alright folks... here's the deal. one lucky person will get a copy of a book to read and review here. the editor has contacted us, and i've had a few conversations with him about this. i'm back into reading as a hobby and considered it, but the editor and i decided this book really isn't a good fit for ME... since i've begun reading a lot again, i've focused primarily on books written by christian authors. the book needing to be reviewed includes some themes that i'm just not interested in reading anymore... like adultery.

here is the link to the book. you can even "look inside" this one to get a sample of it. it's available in print and for kindle, and since it's also available on barnes and noble, it may also be available for nook, but i haven't checked on that.

since i'm passing on this one, i'm making the offer public. since only one lucky person is going to get a freebie, it would be helpful if you are someone who does a lot of reading and reviewing on amazon or on BN.com... but the main thing i think is that they want us to review it here, since it would probably be of interest to the majority of our members here.

here's the (corrected) link:

who's interested? and if you have any reviews published somewhere, please leave a link!

I couldn't get the link to work - although it does show the title of the book when I click on it:

Josh Michaels Outlaws - is that correct?

i fixed the link. i'd accidentally clicked the email option instead of the weblink option.

I think  I have a copy coming too. I don't read novels. College has me reading 24/7. If someone would like my copy, let me know.

I'd happily read it, though I doubt I could write a comprehensive review as I've never written one.

The preview has a distant, detached feel to it... maybe just down to the content being scene setting, maybe it's intentional, idk...

Lori :)

Lori, email [email protected] and let him know you're interested in reading it so you can give a recommendation (or not) on cousincouples.com about it. let him know if you want it print or ebook (kindle or nook). i'm sure if you could give a brief review on it that would make him happy.... but he may have to settle for a thumbs up. i could help you polish up a comprehensive review if you want, i'm pretty good at it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0