Cousin Couples' Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M1A2R3

Torn

So... my cousin (male) and I have this thing. Basically, it all started when my cousin was addicted to wrestling. Any time we were with his younger sister or alone, he would put my knees over my head and put his head between my legs. He said he was 'practicing' so he could one day be a wrestler. Though, I wasn't so sure about it. I eventually got used to it and thought nothing of it. Next, my little cousin (female) was obsessed with dogpiling. So, my elder cousin (male) took the opportunity to get closer. Since I weigh more than the both of them, they always would put me on the bottom, he would be on top of me, and his younger sister would be on top of him. We'd also all be laying stomach down. This sounds normal right? Well, let me finish. He is only a tiny bit taller than me and his manhood would touch my lower back, but thats not all, he had an erection. Every time we'd dogpile, that was the case. But wait, thats not all in this. Recently, we were sitting on my couch watching a horror movie. We were alone in the house and no one was going to be home for awhile. When i came back from getting a snack, he would not let me back on the couch so i just sat in between his legs (Btw, he was across the whole couch, i had no choice. No other chairs in the room) with my knees pulled closely to my chest. After about 10 minutes, he starting moving his toes around my sex, as if he was using his fingers, I didn't stop him. Then he later stretched and dug his toes into you know where. It hurt, but for some reason i did not make him stop. Then, he pulled me down off of the couch onto the floor and started straddling me. With an abrupt stop, he started tickling my sides, until it hurt. I begged for him to stop, but he didnt. Then, he raised my shirt just to reveal my slightly bruised sides, as he saw the bruises, i saw his smile drop. He then ran to my bedroom and locked the door. A few minutes later, i recieved a text that asked me to come to my room. As i went in, he swiftly picked me up bride style and softly placed me on my bed gently and then laid down beside me. He knew how tired I felt at the moment since i had been awake for hours, and rolled me onto my side, cuddling into my back, being the big spoon he was. He whispered that he was sorry and he felt horrible. I soon fell asleep like that, not caring if someone saw us. The next day, he was talking to someone and i heard him say it was him and his girlfriends 2 month anniversary. I was torn. What do i do in this situation?

Sounds like your cousin is struggling with his sexuality. That is absolutely not something you want to be in the middle of. It also sounds like his treatment of you is borderline physically abusive. I would strongly suggest putting some space between him and yourself for a while.

you could start by understanding that  this is a family friendly website and that you really gave way too much detail. i'm going to ask you to edit it.

by the way, there is nothing 'normal' about this dogpiling thing to me at all LOL. what the heck? sounds like nothing more than a clothed version of a menage a trois.