I hate this I really do I want to be with this guy so badly I do not care if it is morally wrong in other peoples eyes. I really do wish he wanted me like I wanted him. Ive been having a difficult time ever since this started. Me and him getting together that is. But this relationship is taking alot out of me emotionally. I know it would be best to just end it but I dont think I could physically and mentally handle losing him. I want to tell the whole world that I love him but only if he was on my side. I just wish there was one person that I could talk to in depth about this. None of my friends know so that's out of the question. The only thing I can do is just give it to god and if its meant to be he will save him for me. I mean I never thought in a million years that me and him would get together but it did happen and ive liked him for a really long time.

4 hours ago, Navyblue said:

I hate this I really do I want to be with this guy so badly I do not care if it is morally wrong in other peoples eyes. I really do wish he wanted me like I wanted him. Ive been having a difficult time ever since this started. Me and him getting together that is. But this relationship is taking alot out of me emotionally. I know it would be best to just end it but I dont think I could physically and mentally handle losing him. I want to tell the whole world that I love him but only if he was on my side. I just wish there was one person that I could talk to in depth about this. None of my friends know so that's out of the question. The only thing I can do is just give it to god and if its meant to be he will save him for me. I mean I never thought in a million years that me and him would get together but it did happen and ive liked him for a really long time.

Why does not your friends know? I mean, if it was your parents or his parents, then probably I would understand. But your friends!?

Pooch

Well the reason I haven't told any of them is because I live in a very small town word gets around fast but that wouldnt be a problem with me if we were actually together like if he wanted to be actually seen with me in public