Sign in to follow this  
HairaiKo

Cousin Love

I never really knew I had feelings for my second cousin (Our Mothers are first cousins) until two days ago; I didn't know he had the same feelings for me; And we both had no idea we were having these feelings until we couldn't hide it anymore.

I was with him for two days; and it doesn't feel wrong; It feels amazing to be able to feel that love.

Is it wrong?

On 1/22/2018 at 7:30 PM, HairaiKo said:

I never really knew I had feelings for my second cousin (Our Mothers are first cousins) until two days ago; I didn't know he had the same feelings for me; And we both had no idea we were having these feelings until we couldn't hide it anymore.

I was with him for two days; and it doesn't feel wrong; It feels amazing to be able to feel that love.

Is it wrong?

No it’s not wrong, if it doesn’t feel wrong... best of luck to you both!

On 1/22/2018 at 7:30 PM, HairaiKo said:

Is it wrong?

World-Wide, an estimated 20% of all marriages are between cousins and here in America 1 in 1,000 are also estimated between cousins.  You are far from being alone in feeling the way you do.