Boywonder

I like my cousin and don't know what to do

Hi how y'all doing. Im 17 years old and my cousin 18. We've know each other for years and my grandma adopted her awhile ago. She related to me cause her mom and my grandma cousin's. So when i first met her when we was kids had and OD crush on her. I got her to agree to be my girlfriend lol. She was my first wet dream and had been the main person i've like for ever. So when we was younger we would hang all the time and we made out, i got to cuddle and lay in bed with her. She showed me her privates when we was like 9 or 10.She used to let me hump the kissy-face out of her no gas. So i have been thinking maybe i can smash. i been wanting to do this since we first met. i learned about sex and holy crapoly! at a very young age and have always liked women. So as we got older my cousin got bad as holy crapoly! ?. She got hella thick and her arse out of this world. I aint making it all about that but that was a booster for me lmfao. 2017 i finally had the guts to really tell her how i feel and she been known. So when i told her i told her im not tryin to be inna relationship im only tryin to please her. I was like you know for a fact this aint out of the blue. You know i been like this but she kept tryin to denie all the memoirs i got with her. Also like to say she told my grandma i liked her and i think after that sitution they changed up. As me and my cousin older we weren't as close but once i told her it's like she don't wanna talk to me or even be around me. She come to my moms house all the time she barely speak to me and i can never get a hug smh. I jus wanna know what i should do cause i jus wanna pipe and we can keep our relationship good. like i only wanna smash to make her feel good or if no one is smashing feel me. She used to really fw me but idk what happened. if you can help fix our relationship or possible smash. i hope you can help me and have a good day. 

Also id like to say she said no to me smashing when i asked her to let me smash. she was like dont it feel weird to like me but she wasn't saying that when we was younger which also makes me mad. 

Dude you are 17 years old and she 18. Is she your first girlfriend? You said that u made her your girlfriend but then afterwards you said that you told her that you dont want to be in a relationship. Like which is which,man? Do you want a relationship long term with her or just a booty call situation? U gotta be clear... ?

Pooch

• he's just trying his hand at writing erotica and got caught in a web of naughty word censors. he sent the same thing recently as a message through the email to the staff. i think he just copied and pasted here because nobody responded to his juvenile email. 
  • Like 1

or maybe it was a private message, i'm not sure. i just remember the same filters peppering his story.

• Like 1